Beyblade Random Thoughts

Hey guys, nobody's found Turbo Valtryek somewhere (online or physical stores, etc...) yet?
Who will own sprayed will it be Shu or somebody else and does any body known if phi, Hyde , toko, and other might be in the burst rise season
(Sep. 02, 2019  2:18 AM)PegasusRider Wrote: Who will own sprayed will it be Shu or somebody else and does any body known if phi, Hyde , toko, and other might be in the burst rise season

no one will own Lord spriggan it has no owner on the box it's going to be like galaxy Zeus or guardian kerbeus . unless the anime change things spriggan got no owner this season.  as for toko and hearts you should give up on them from they way things are their not coming.  phi has a small chance cause of that defence last boss bey. but even then he might get replaced as the a potential Phoenix owner .
Random combo: VV.5V.V Go
(Sep. 05, 2019  2:17 AM)Hussainthetank Wrote: Will Valt get another upgrade?

Valt is probably done in GT. But he does need to have an upgrade, Slash is too underwhelming.
(Sep. 02, 2019  3:37 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Random combo: VV.5V.V Go

Victory Valkyrie 5Vortex Variable?
(Sep. 05, 2019  3:37 AM)Armor Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2019  3:37 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Random combo: VV.5V.V Go

Victory Valkyrie 5Vortex Variable?
Nope. Venom Valkyrie 5Vortex Variable Go.
I feel like Lord Spriggan's rubber is too hard to spin steal properly
(Sep. 05, 2019  2:21 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2019  2:17 AM)Hussainthetank Wrote: Will Valt get another upgrade?

Valt is probably done in GT. But he does need to have an upgrade, Slash is too underwhelming.

Valt always gets two beys per season.
S1: valkyrie(manga)/Victory valkyrie.
S2: God valkyrie/strike god valkyrie
S3: Winning/Cho-z
I think it's safe to assume another valkyrie is coming.
(Sep. 05, 2019  4:21 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2019  2:21 AM)g2_ Wrote: Valt is probably done in GT. But he does need to have an upgrade, Slash is too underwhelming.

Valt always gets two beys per season.
S1: valkyrie(manga)/Victory valkyrie.
S2: God valkyrie/strike god valkyrie
S3: Winning/Cho-z
I think it's safe to assume another valkyrie is coming.

For that logic tho: Season 1 is only Victory Valkyrie. Valkyrie for the Single Layer System was never actually introduced in the anime. In the manga, it was demolished and Valt tried to repair it and even modify using tape and putty, but a certain BeyDoctor was able to make it into V2. 

In Season 2 God Valkyrie was simply given two upgrades Strike God Chip and Ultimate Reboot, but gV ans SgV are one and the same.

In Season 3 you are correct, Valt got Winning Valkyrie from Aiga's dad and it was reforged into Chouzetsu Valkyrie upon destruction by Aiga

In Season 4 he currently has Slash Valkyrie which can go Gold Turbo anytime.
I kept doing tests with judgment and I got this amazing idea. What if I put the heavier side of Retsu on the weaker side of judgement.
(Sep. 05, 2019  9:30 PM)DreamBlade Wrote: I kept doing tests with judgment and I got this amazing idea. What if I put the heavier side of Retsu on the weaker side of judgement.

That will make it Burst more easily
(Sep. 06, 2019  1:02 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2019  9:30 PM)DreamBlade Wrote: I kept doing tests with judgment and I got this amazing idea. What if I put the heavier side of Retsu on the weaker side of judgement.

That will make it Burst more easily

So your saying it's better for all the weight to be put on the strong side? 
Wouldn't that make judgement more risky
(Sep. 06, 2019  1:14 AM)DreamBlade Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2019  1:02 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: That will make it Burst more easily

So your saying it's better for all the weight to be put on the strong side? 
Wouldn't that make judgement more risky

When a bey is unbalanced, the heavier side will wobble and protrude outward slightly more. A heavier weight on the stronger side would theoretically make the stronger side be the main contact point.
(Sep. 11, 2019  10:17 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote: When is union Achilles coming out

In 10 days
^And I'm very much looking forward to it.
Union Achilles IS GONNA BE HYPPPPPEEEEE Ultimate mode changing combo where everything has a mode change (not including Frames like Turn Lift etc)
(Sep. 12, 2019  4:29 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Union Achilles IS GONNA BE HYPPPPPEEEEE Ultimate mode changing combo where everything has a mode change (not including Frames like Turn Lift etc)

I'm really looking forward to this release as well, hoping to find a decent alternative to Judgment.

Also curious on how the GT chip teeth will be
In my opinion speed mode of Union Achilles is useless, because if we need a lightweight layer, we can directly use old generation layers! :-)
So, I was browsing https://beybladevcrv.com/ and there was this pop up at the Drivers' button, where I found this 2 pictures:

https://imgur.com/a/Pi0ZwHS
[Image: 5WQhmMV.jpg]
[Image: IehQLJx.jpg]

Do you think they may belong to Random Booster Vol.17: Tact Longinus .12E.T' 双 ?

My guesses: JP .8'?.Kp' 滅 and BV .0?.U' 烈
The same page also has a new recolor of Jolt'. Clear with black rubber. All of this is on this page: https://beybladevcrv.com/parts/reinforced.php

A friend's and my prediction are the same as yours, with Jolt' being on the Wizard Bahamut.00. Also, the Storm Pegasus combo is almost the same as the one in the Star set, so my guess is that it will have Liner'.
Picture of Unite' and Keep' look's like TT image , if it true we finally have first non attack or balance driver (i mean Keep')
(Sep. 14, 2019  7:57 AM)theevilcloud1 Wrote: Picture of Unite' and Keep' look's like TT image , if it true we finally have first non attack or balance driver (i mean Keep')

We have zeta', liner' and dimension' which are regarded as balance drivers by TT.