Beyblade Random Thoughts

Too bad I didn't get into beyblade until I was 14 and 4D was around the corner IIRC.

Okay, down to business: Has anyone tried Bakushin on RF as LTAC or whatever? In Limited I cannot KO consistently with it but when it does KO it's quite violent.

I'd rather reply in the LTD Random Thoughts than here anyway, but that has been dead since November.
Honestly not sure where this goes. (?) Please delete this post if its in the wrong section
I enjoyed this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVwT0wWbiik
Never again will I sleep at night because of that video.
(Jun. 20, 2015  4:13 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: I wouldn't use the word "legendary", at least not by itself, the word "awfulness" goes nicely with it.

I really wanted to take a picture of that Yoh and Shun picture on the beyblade box but, believe it or not I didn't want to go back in because I was... too scared to, yeah... I wish I made that up but it's true, that shop was one of those creepy bargain shops and not the good kind like Home Bargains, no it stank and was ran by a creepy old man with a thick beard and stern eyes, having those 5 pack figures with poor quality fake Power Rangers and Toy Story figures bundled up, I saw the most horrific Jess figure ever made...

Lol I originally mean that these wheels are from the legend (chinese terms as 傳說中的), which is just exaggeration for fun purposes, although they are really fun when they kept on creating sparks from every single hit (not THAT fun if they cut off your wrist tendons tho).
(Jun. 21, 2015  3:51 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Never again will I sleep at night because of that video.

Lol
There were a few more random ones, which were kinda comedy
(Jun. 21, 2015  2:00 PM)RDF3 Wrote: Too bad I didn't get into beyblade until I was 14 and 4D was around the corner IIRC.

Okay, down to business: Has anyone tried Bakushin on RF as LTAC or whatever? In Limited I cannot KO consistently with it but when it does KO it's quite violent.

I'd rather reply in the LTD Random Thoughts than here anyway, but that has been dead since November.

In fact, it is because they cannot KO if the blast isn't strong/violent enough as they are not able to do KOs easily, the reason for you to obtain that conclusion is because the game-setting KOs have to be violent enough to KO defensive beyblades which leaves you memories for its unusual-ness. This also works for something ridiculously light such as the Galaxy.
Posting this here so people actually see it ... :')

I also posted this on Facebook, so if it seems like it's written from an outsider's perspective, that's probably why!

[Image: UXdsw7w.jpg]

A big, warm thank you to the World Beyblade Organization and the Montreal Beyblade community for having me at today’s tournament at Parc Angrignon.

As expected, I did pretty poorly and placed 9th of 11. Of course, performing well wasn’t the point; I just wanted to have some great Beybattles with the current generation of Bladers, and none of them disappointed.

It was great to see that the spirit of these events is still super positive and fun. The high points for me were buying ice cream for everyone and an older man who, while taking shelter from the rain, decided to watch and cheer us on.

Thank you all for showing me how brightly your BeySpirit still shines! Till next time!
I never thought I'd see the day. :') Really cool that you decided to play, Brad! Your comment about the older man is similar to what we experienced in Toronto today; kids and adults alike stopped throughout the day to watch us play and ask what game it was.
Scott we were obviously playing yugioh..."i wonder what animal this is"
I'm really looking forward for the next tournament. This one was just great, Zero-G was a lot more intense than what I was expecting. Also @[Bey Brad], I think that you'll like more Limited than Zero-G, it's more simple, and you can use your olds Pre HWS combos without any problem.
(Jun. 22, 2015  12:23 AM)1234beyblade Wrote: Scott we were obviously playing yugioh..."i wonder what animal this is"

Haha, so was it an onlooker who said that?

(Jun. 22, 2015  12:39 AM)MissingNo. Wrote: Also @[Bey Brad], I think that you'll like more Limited than Zero-G, it's more simple, and you can use your olds Pre HWS combos without any problem.

libra ch120rf all day
(Jun. 22, 2015  12:40 AM)Kei Wrote: libra ch120rf all day

I was thinking the same exact thing haha.
I mentioned Libra CH120RF at the tournament! The fact that people still know it is heart-warming haha

I'd love to try Limited sometime, but I'm really looking forward to the first Burst tournament!
My Giraffe unboxing got 420 views LOL

Quote:My Giraffe unboxing got 420 views LOL
Rock Giraffe was my first Takara MFB, it is really cool imo, nice unboxing Smile

Sometimes I'm not sure why I'm so interested in Beyblade. When I get home, I usually go to my room directly, take the stadium and some random beys and play a few rounds. Without any reason, it's just something to relax... I put Beyblades apart and build up random combos, I spend time creating customs, taking photos, annoying friends...
But I don't have any reason to do this, weird XD
(Jun. 23, 2015  1:00 AM)DrigerGatling Wrote: Sometimes I'm not sure why I'm so interested in Beyblade. When I get home, I usually go to my room directly, take the stadium and some random beys and play a few rounds. Without any reason, it's just something to relax... I put Beyblades apart and build up random combos, I spend time creating customs, taking photos, annoying friends...
But I don't have any reason to do this, weird XD

I get what you mean. I never think during the day "Oh, when I get home I'm going to play with my Beyblades!" It's usually something I do spontaneously when I'm stressed out or need to relax. Basically, it's fun Tongue_out
(Jun. 21, 2015  10:49 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Posting this here so people actually see it ... :')

I also posted this on Facebook, so if it seems like it's written from an outsider's perspective, that's probably why!

[Image: UXdsw7w.jpg]

A big, warm thank you to the World Beyblade Organization and the Montreal Beyblade community for having me at today’s tournament at Parc Angrignon.

As expected, I did pretty poorly and placed 9th of 11. Of course, performing well wasn’t the point; I just wanted to have some great Beybattles with the current generation of Bladers, and none of them disappointed.

It was great to see that the spirit of these events is still super positive and fun. The high points for me were buying ice cream for everyone and an older man who, while taking shelter from the rain, decided to watch and cheer us on.

Thank you all for showing me how brightly your BeySpirit still shines! Till next time!

Brad your coolness is beyond any human concept
(Jun. 21, 2015  10:49 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Posting this here so people actually see it ... :')

I think it's really cool that you're starting to get back into the game again. To be honest, I'm a little surprised you still have your old collection.
to add some infos on that zero-g tournament. IMO its the most intense Tournament we have ever made at MTL. we have seen some special moves and hardcore beybattles. BTW @[Kai-V] you must see for a new Zero-g Attack Type stadium before it became like mine. I see one or 2 hard scratch but not broken but near of.

I want to congrats Bey Brad for his 9th place and using a defense customization all the way or almost. hah! see you at the next event!
(Jun. 23, 2015  3:15 AM)Wizard Wrote: I think it's really cool that you're starting to get back into the game again. To be honest, I'm a little surprised you still have your old collection.

It's only Kai-V's beys, he sold all his collection in the past.
Yeah, I sold everything on Yahoo Japan ages ago. Feel good about selling my MFB but wish I'd waited a bit longer to sell HMS and plastics ... c'est la vie!
did you think to buy some old generation or just in Beyblade burst?
Old gen too expensive and I already know it really well. Onto the brave new world.
I might also give a chance to Beyblade Burst and try a starter. I'll see.
That G-Revolution game for GBA is pretty trashy.