Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Apr. 28, 2010  3:10 AM)Aqua Wrote: [Image: Aries125D_2.jpg]
[Image belongs to Brad]

Ah, what a beautiful Bey...
I hope TakaraTomy doesn't do some bad re-colors to this Bey (if this is actually going to be re-released).
(Apr. 28, 2010  9:42 AM)diamondclimax Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2010  3:10 AM)Aqua Wrote: [Image: Aries125D_2.jpg]
[Image belongs to Brad]

Ah, what a beautiful Bey...
I hope TakaraTomy doesn't do some bad re-colors to this Bey (if this is actually going to be re-released).

The Hasbro Representative for the NY Toy fair stated that they will skip the Pre-HWS beys. Crying
(Apr. 28, 2010  9:49 AM)NAP Wrote: The Hasbro Representative for the NY Toy fair stated that they will skip the Pre-HWS beys. Crying
Which is why he wrote "TakaraTomy" ? The new Aquario Wheel has a slightly darker tone of blue than the original that was included in BB-21.
(Apr. 27, 2010  2:38 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: yeah i hate when girls know things about me. the best way to start a relationship is by lying profusely

How is that lying? I said it dropped out of my pocket.
I think he means about hiding your hobbies.
uuuuh... Hi peoples, I was wondering if you could help... I have a Gaia Dragoon screw bitchip thingy (i dont know what theyre called in the metal fight series) a metal saucer ring, a neo winder, and a weight disc and a running core. Anyway, whenever I launch my blade into the bowl thing (forgot what its called) it circles the outside REALLY fast and inevitably goes straight into the trenches... Is it something to do with the actual blade or the way i launch? please help...
(Apr. 28, 2010  4:39 PM)alex_ninja250 Wrote: uuuuh... Hi peoples, I was wondering if you could help... I have a Gaia Dragoon screw bitchip thingy (i dont know what theyre called in the metal fight series) a metal saucer ring, a neo winder, and a weight disc and a running core. Anyway, whenever I launch my blade into the bowl thing (forgot what its called) it circles the outside REALLY fast and inevitably goes straight into the trenches... Is it something to do with the actual blade or the way i launch? please help...

it's because you're using a crappy hasbro stadium
uuuuh, no im using a draciel fortress one... and also, does anyone know where you can get metal fight beyblades cheaper than ebay or is that the cheapest???
That is a Hasbro Stadium ...

Yes, they are the cheapest.
(Apr. 28, 2010  4:39 PM)alex_ninja250 Wrote: uuuuh... Hi peoples, I was wondering if you could help... I have a Gaia Dragoon screw bitchip thingy (i dont know what theyre called in the metal fight series) a metal saucer ring, a neo winder, and a weight disc and a running core. Anyway, whenever I launch my blade into the bowl thing (forgot what its called) it circles the outside REALLY fast and inevitably goes straight into the trenches... Is it something to do with the actual blade or the way i launch? please help...

btw that's a HMS blade, not MFB.
hmmm... oh yeah your right... i wanna get a metal fight one... but im not sure my mom would let me... anyone know any good ways to persuade???
(Apr. 28, 2010  8:33 PM)alex_ninja250 Wrote: hmmm... oh yeah your right... i wanna get a metal fight one... but im not sure my mom would let me... anyone know any good ways to persuade???

Just wait for Hasbro to release them.
Can't believe I never noticed this, was watching over the Toy Fair video again, and they showed a close up on one of the blades that was being deconstructed.
[Image: 94630b78392876.gif]
[click to fullview]
Does this look like a new bottom to anyone, or is it just a two colored plastic?
To me it looks like a metal flat, but it's hard to be sure from the image.
I really can't see it being the latter, so it'd seem that Hasbro are making their own molds of more than just launchers.
(Apr. 29, 2010  10:55 AM)theflightyellz Wrote: Can't believe I never noticed this, was watching over the Toy Fair video again, and they showed a close up on one of the blades that was being deconstructed.
[Image: 94630b78392876.gif]
[click to fullview]
Does this look like a new bottom to anyone, or is it just a two colored plastic?
To me it looks like a metal flat, but it's hard to be sure from the image.
I really can't see it being the latter, so it'd seem that Hasbro are making their own molds of more than just launchers.

It looks like HF/S, or HF attached to a track. It's more likely to be the former.
Always looked like a Hole Flat attached to a yellow Track (100?) to me.
The more I look at it after Kai-V said she thought it looked like an RF, (if anything) it does looks closest to a white RF with yellow rubber.
It's definitely the wrong shape for HF/S to me..
I think it's a HF.
There is a little shading in the middle of it, that's the only reason why Uncertain
this could be the way the lighting is but dunno x.x
Hmm... Ginga is now pronounced 'Jin-ga' (but it's probably still spelled as Ginga) and he sounds less mature than the Japanese version does.
It's odd, because they've still chosen to reference the previous generations of Beyblade heavily.

At the moment I find the website to still be very sloppy ... http://www.beyblade.com/beyblades.aspx features an image of a Salamolyon, while the descriptions for "Kyoya" and "Benkei" are word-for-word identical, apart from the names.

The promotional "Let It Rip" video with the kids was quite cool, I guess, but I didn't think the colours of the Beyblades and Stadium matched the "underground" setting well at all.
i liked that promo video a lot. great marketing
(Apr. 29, 2010  3:58 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: i liked that promo video a lot. great marketing

Agreed, thought this was genuinely really cool.
Seems odd that the majority of the kids in the video look like they're 16 or 17, but I'm assuming this is going by the logic that younger kids will look up to older kids playing.
Shame that the beybattles song from the video isn't the main theme for the anime.

A lot of this stuff is really rough and unfinished though, links telling people to find more information on Hasbro.com will lead to nothing, beybladebattles.com is unavailable, meaning the song can't be downloaded :\
They should have thought this through better...
yeah, i think everything would seem better in japanese and not english x.x

(Apr. 29, 2010  3:49 PM)diamondclimax Wrote: Hmm... Ginga is now pronounced 'Jin-ga' (but it's probably still spelled as Ginga) and he sounds less mature than the Japanese version does.

They spelled it Gingka x.x