Beyblade Random Thoughts

Libra, maybe?

Or Aries? Would be shocked.
(Apr. 27, 2010  3:03 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Libra, maybe?

Or Aries? Would be shocked.
Libra had a regular release, so I doubt it is that. Plus there is the weight issue that TAKARA-TOMY clearly does not want to repeat ...
It would sure be nice if the re-releases include Aries and Virgo, I have been wanting to get both Beys for a long time...
If it turns out to be Aries there will be A LOT of pissed off people...
On the other hand I would love to be able to get my hands on an original Aries, and hopefully the other one will be the original Pisces.
It would make sense if it was Pisces and Aries since they were the random booster prize beys of 2008.
(Apr. 27, 2010  3:22 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: If it turns out to be Aries there will be A LOT of pissed of people...

Haha, there sure will be.
I wonder how much some people payed for an Aries 125D back then...
People are still paying over 20,000Y for it now.
(Apr. 27, 2010  3:39 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: People are still paying over 20,000Y for it now.

They sure have a lot of money to spend on Beyblades.
I would love to see their reactions if the re-release turns out to be Aries.
(Apr. 27, 2010  3:39 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: People are still paying over 20,000Y for it now.

Much more. mine just sold for 51000
... I really hope it is Aries now, sometimes I get a real sense of Schadenfreude when people spend that amount on a single beyblade and this happens.
i hope my second one sells before this

LOL
(Apr. 27, 2010  4:08 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: ... I really hope it is Aries now, sometimes I get a real sense of Schadenfreude when people spend that amount on a single beyblade and this happens.

what a jerk

Oh, Takara Tomy are seemingly "reviving" the Metal System then ...?
OMG if it's Aries and Pisces then I can finally complete my Pre-HWS collection.

C'mon Takara Tomy!
(Apr. 27, 2010  4:21 PM)♥ Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2010  4:08 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: ... I really hope it is Aries now, sometimes I get a real sense of Schadenfreude when people spend that amount on a single beyblade and this happens.

what a jerk

Oh, Takara Tomy are seemingly "reviving" the Metal System then ...?

You're just bitter from how much you spent on that Random Booster Earth Virgo Grin
And I wouldn't say 'revive', as much as "in remembrance'.
Not everyone got the chance to get the first series, and I'd guess that a large proportion of the metal fight beyblade fan base was post anime launch even in Japan.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh

my RBV2 Beyblades had better hurry up and get posted on YJA!
That would definitely be cool if they re-released Virgo, Aries, or Pisces. It would suck for the people who spent like $1000 on Aries though lol
(Apr. 27, 2010  9:02 PM)Aqua Wrote: It would suck for the people who spent like $1000 on Aries though lol
and that's also the best part lol
(Apr. 27, 2010  9:05 PM)beybattler Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2010  9:02 PM)Aqua Wrote: It would suck for the people who spent like $1000 on Aries though lol
and that's also the best part lol

haha so mean but so true xD
(Apr. 27, 2010  7:12 AM)Robsta Wrote: There is nothing more embrassing then talking to a gilrl at your locker, pulling out your key and a beyblade falls out of your pocket.

My girlfriend is enamored with these. She really likes the Gemeos(es?).
Please be aries T-T
I ADORE that blade just because of its mold T-T
So-So Beautiful
why are you guys so hiped up on aries isent it only a light wheel
(Apr. 28, 2010  3:07 AM)SagittarioDude Wrote: why are you guys so hiped up on aries isent it only a light wheel

Speechless

No.

This is the Aries, we are all talking about:
[Image: Aries125D_2.jpg]
[Image belongs to Brad]
woah thats the real thing right not plastic a metal wheel
(Apr. 28, 2010  3:11 AM)SagittarioDude Wrote: woah thats the real thing right not plastic a metal wheel
You should use the wiki and the Search function ...
i checked the search function theres no article on areis
(Apr. 28, 2010  3:14 AM)SagittarioDude Wrote: i checked the search function theres no article on areis
http://worldbeyblade.org/search.php?acti...order=desc
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...ries&go=Go

All ways to see that there is not only Clay Aries ...