Beyblade Random Thoughts

I knew, but really, I DO wonder how many MFB combinations there are now.
I can't even begin to imagine LOL
Whenever I see the face on Samurai, it reminds me of Power Rangers haha
I have never seen an actual picture of the Phantom Orion skeleton ver. It's like it doesn't even exist.
(Jul. 23, 2012  8:22 PM)BigBangSoda145 Wrote: I have never seen an actual picture of the Phantom Orion skeleton ver. It's like it doesn't even exist.

Its very rare but here is a picture: http://www.google.com/imgres?q=phantom+o...4,s:0,i:87
He meant like an actual photo of it OUTSIDE of promotional images.
It is because it was one of those lottery things that I mentioned just a few days ago, in this topic, where there is apparently a deadline that probably never gets met enough for the amount they publicise. For instance, if they say that there will be only fifty of a special recolour, that means that they produce the regular number of CoroCoro issues, and within those, they place lottery cards with only fifty of them being winners. However, with the deadline and everything, I am absolutely certain that there are always less than [fifty] that actually get claimed, because of time restraints, because of imports, because of kids who buy CoroCoro but could not care less about Beyblade, etc.
So ... I was surfing le net. And I found this video of someone stacking Beyblade cards ... (Click to View)
Pretty neat, IMO XD
You sure that "someone" isn't you? I'm not sure of too many other people who use the name SarabScientist.

That is pretty cool though. Smile
(Jul. 24, 2012  6:02 PM)Primal Wrote: You sure that "someone" isn't you? I'm not sure of too many other people who use the name SarabScientist.

That is pretty cool though. Smile

That's not me. Some scam artist trying to impersonate me Chocked_2

A good use, if I must say so myself. Beats online battling.
(Jul. 24, 2012  6:14 PM)Insomniac Wrote: That's not me. Some scam artist trying to impersonate me Chocked_2

[Image: 21630403.png]

If only I'd kept all those cards instead of throwing them away. xD
I use them for Code Giveaways on youtube XD
(Jul. 23, 2012  8:30 PM)Shaman-R Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2012  8:22 PM)BigBangSoda145 Wrote: I have never seen an actual picture of the Phantom Orion skeleton ver. It's like it doesn't even exist.

Its very rare but here is a picture: http://www.google.com/imgres?q=phantom+o...4,s:0,i:87

Wow. That looks amazing!
Beyblade 4d takara tomy vs Beyblade Metal Fury hasbro WHO WILL WIN YOUR VOTE!
(Jul. 25, 2012  3:28 PM)Darkbladerzzz Wrote: Beyblade 4d takara tomy vs Beyblade Metal Fury hasbro WHO WILL WIN YOUR VOTE!

Are you serious. Even if anyone actually considered this idea, one side is ten grams lighter.
I finally got around to getting a regular Gravity Perseus... while assembling it, in my zeal to get the Face Bolt to line up properly with the CW the way it does in the anime/on the box, I scratched up the stickers on the CW, and had to just trash them...

I am exceptionally agitated by this... and my facebolt is screwed in so tightly that it may break, and it's still not lined up perfectly... I hate everything about the situation. The Perseus CW stickers are probably the ones I find most necessary to make the CW look complete... without them, it's just... so much worse off.
That's why I dislike the Facebolt design to a degree, at least with plastics, the Spin Gears without bolted down construction had better integrity. My Cosmic Pegasus' face has those "white" stress marks on the threads. Ugh it makes me not want to mess around with it anymore....
I am just so aggravated that I messed up the stickers... I was planning on getting another one anyway, but now I will still have two with only one that has stickers.

Infuriating.
(Jul. 25, 2012  11:31 PM)Hazel Wrote: I am just so aggravated that I messed up the stickers... I was planning on getting another one anyway, but now I will still have two with only one that has stickers.

Infuriating.

I feel your pain. I can't put stickers on a bey without screwing it up.
Leone's stickers are better applied while disassembled. Better focus to detail application without obstacle.
its pretty funny that they call it tornado stalling. because stalling means staying in one place. tornado stalling means the bey spins all over the place. so that is funny.
(Jul. 25, 2012  11:31 PM)Hazel Wrote: I am just so aggravated that I messed up the stickers... I was planning on getting another one anyway, but now I will still have two with only one that has stickers.

Infuriating.

I have ze spare Hasbro one. I can you one for about $2.50 AU with shipping. XD

(Jul. 26, 2012  7:20 AM)Cannon Wrote:

Infuriating.

I have ze spare Hasbro one. I can you one for about $2.50 AU with shipping. XD

My fiancée bought me two more TT GPs.

I am not sure I follow her logic, but I wasn't going to complain... more Beylauncher L/Rs, anyway.
Aha, I never liked BeyLauncher LRs .. idk why, probably because it's fat or something.

How much were the Perseus'?
Around $10 each, both NIB. So, it was a good deal for TT ones, but I still am not sure I approve of spending so much just because I maimed some stickers...