Beyblade Random Thoughts

Yeah that's what I meant to get at, haha.
Another thought- Do Chrome Wheels have an offset COG? If so, then Zero- G beys are only stable in Synchrom, since the lighter, and therefore less unstable Crystal Wheel would not be capable of offsetting the effects of the Chrome Wheel. A lower beyblade would be less affected by the resulting vibration (ahem Basalt) and therefore would spin longer.
Yes, all chrome wheels are to some degree offbalanced.
In synchrome, since one wheel is lower than the other, the height difference with prevent it from evening out perfectly but it should be pretty close.
Does anyone else's metal stone face let the whole bey rattle no matter what? Mine does. Even in synchrome. My standard stone face is fine though.
Also, I tried both modes of Shinobi Saramanda W145DS.. The chrome up side had better balance.
Wow, Zero-G is so different..
My MSF comes loose faster than the plastic ones, but is not a constant rattling.

However, it may not be unlike the Metal Face problem in general, where MF/MF-H and so forth let wheels like Death rattle a lot.
Mine will screw in just fine. The track can move back and forth a lot, and synchrome is relatively loose.. Not a good thing, haha. I can upload a video if anyone wants to see what I mean.
Sounds like a defect with your MSF, then. Does it happen on all tracks?

Mine tightens just fine, but does come loose after 10+ matches(and on E230, 5~).

Honestly, QC on Zero-G parts right now is really bad in general, what with some Saramanda bending launcher prongs(I have two that do it), faces/tracks having excess plastic, and the looseness issues.
Yeah, couldn't agree more. The quality has kind of dropped. My SW145 had a little chip if plastic on it that had to be removed.

Anyways, there are no visible defects. I haven't tried it with many tracks (only 2 or 3) but there's something definitely wrong with it.

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dDqA1KJ...ata_player

It works bearably on W145.
(May. 27, 2012  4:27 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Yeah, couldn't agree more. The quality has kind of dropped. My SW145 had a little chip if plastic on it that had to be removed.

Anyways, there are no visible defects. I haven't tried it with many tracks (only 2 or 3) but there's something definitely wrong with it.

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dDqA1KJ...ata_player

It works bearably on W145.
The video says it's private.

(May. 27, 2012  3:18 AM)Hazel Wrote: My MSF comes loose faster than the plastic ones, but is not a constant rattling.

However, it may not be unlike the Metal Face problem in general, where MF/MF-H and so forth let wheels like Death rattle a lot.

I'm glad I'm not the only one with this problem! I swear it seems like all my MF/MF-Hs get very loose after I use them on no more than 6 or 7 customs. Some of my tracks, notably my CH120s and my BD145s, don't even stay on when I screw them down with my MF-Hs, but work just fine with regular Faces. What gives?
Odd, I didn't set it to that. Anyways, fixed, I apologize.
(May. 27, 2012  5:04 AM)Ingulit Wrote:
(May. 27, 2012  3:18 AM)Hazel Wrote: My MSF comes loose faster than the plastic ones, but is not a constant rattling.

I'm glad I'm not the only one with this problem! I swear it seems like all my MF/MF-Hs get very loose after I use them on no more than 6 or 7 customs. Some of my tracks, notably my CH120s and my BD145s, don't even stay on when I screw them down with my MF-Hs, but work just fine with regular Faces. What gives?

From a physics perspective, it's understandable - these things are at the center of things impacting eachother at relatively potent speeds(for their size), and are basically what are holding them together. Since the threading is so widely spaced, it's pretty reasonable to understand they would loosen quickly.

Tighter grouped threading would drastically reduce the severity of the problem, but in most cases it is only an audible annoyance, rather than a legitimate battle concern.
Random comment: Had a fun time blading just now with my friend. He hit me on the knuckle with his lightning l-drago m145Q and it is still bleeding.

Random thought: I wonder how much damage Beyblades can really do o.O
Launching plastics too close to one's fingers can rip them up pretty bad indeed. I'm not sure how much worse they can get though.
Variares.
Enough said.
(May. 27, 2012  10:00 AM)dude_31415 Wrote: Variares.
Enough said.

Aha, yeah. variares hurts bad! When new .. or so. XD
MONEY I NEED MONEY!
to buy beyblades... OFCOURSE ! ! ! !
Yeah me too!
Grin
I still have my first ever bey... back from 2003 maybe even earlier... Crying So many memories....
NOSTALGIA ATTACK!

*falls out of chair*

Actually, I no longer have my first beyblade. Lost it somewhere in the depths of the carp lying all over my house.
Yep... I almost did to, the attack ring is partly snapped, although unnaurthodox, it still works fine.
Random thought-
Since objects in free fall are also in zero gravity, then Poision Scorpio is a Zero-G bey.

I have zapped you with my troll logic.
Damn...
My pixie logic works differently though Wink
(May. 27, 2012  10:00 AM)dude_31415 Wrote: Variares.
Enough said.
MF-Beat Lynx 100 RF. Ow.
Not to mention any Unicorno combo...
I was being stupid yesterday with one of my sister's friends and punched a Bey that was spinning at the center of his stadium at something like an 86 degree angle. The stadium was absolutely fine afterward, but my knuckles begged to differ...

Do not punch spinning metal objects...