Beyblade Random Thoughts

True, haha! Still, I don't get the difference very well. I mean, which mode is Attack, and which mode is Defense and stuff.
Its just a Random Thought, so I ain't asking a question. Wink
It's name is very misleading though. It has absolutely no Upper-Attack .. -__-
I actually had a dream about Beyblade last night. I was in a tournament that was kind of like the survival battle in Season 1, except you were eliminated if you lost twice. Unfortunately, I lost my first two battles. Tired How did Jade Capricorne AD145WD lost to a stock Dark Dull twice in a row? The winner had a Fusion Giraffe S130WD, and he won 38 times, and lost once.
Strange Dreams You've Had thread would be a better thread to post that. Smile
(Apr. 29, 2012  6:29 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Strange Dreams You've Had thread would be a better thread to post that. Smile

Actually, I remember seeing a beyblade dream thread but it is very old.
Just got my Zero-G stadium and its sooo awesome, so much like the anime (original MFB) except for those exits. Samurai Ifraid Crystal mode ain't so bad either too, well not without LRF Tongue_out I need to get more LRFs; I have high hopes for attack in the Zero-G stadia, they can Ko efficiently with LRF.
does anyone want to come to a beyblade club in hawkinge on the 5th of may
Wrong place, man. You need to go to the "WBO Organized Play" forum.

(Apr. 29, 2012  9:20 PM)J o n Wrote: Just got my Zero-G stadium and its sooo awesome, so much like the anime (original MFB) except for those exits. Samurai Ifraid Crystal mode ain't so bad either too, well not without LRF Tongue_out I need to get more LRFs; I have high hopes for attack in the Zero-G stadia, they can Ko efficiently with LRF.

It would actually be Ifraid Samurai. Just for future knowledge. Smile
Man do I love the Sagittario 2 CW, I mean it looks great and it has great weight and fairly good balance, having longer spin times in informal tests than Bull or Aquario.
(Apr. 29, 2012  10:33 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: It would actually be Ifraid Samurai. Just for future knowledge. Smile

No, it is actually Samurai Ifraid Crystal Up Mode.
Beyblade Zero-G is awesome. I LOVE THEIF PHIONEC AND PIRTAES ORIJYA!!!!! That is all.
I saw the ultimate DX set (the one with duo uranus) for 1400 yen(it has a 50% off label on it) should i buy it?I only have one duo and one MB.
(May. 01, 2012  11:13 AM)Brood Wrote: I saw the ultimate DX set (the one with duo uranus) for 1400 yen(it has a 50% off label on it) should i buy it?I only have one duo and one MB.

Buy it and ship it to me with the fifty-percent you are saving hahah.

Seriously though, if we had been in the Purchase Consultation topic, I would have told you that that is a very good price for BB-121.
From the little testing that we have, E230 is going to destroy the metagame...both of them..
One of my co-workers got a Hasbro Beystadium for his kids and set up a system to make the sounds from the Beyblades even louder, hooked up to the underside. I have no idea why anyone would do this but it's pretty funny.
Lol, neat! It's like wrestling but not quite as fake :p.
My dad gave me wrenches and a hammer for Christmas, and since I'm not going to be an engineer, I have no use for them, so with my birthday coming up, I asked him to get me something I was interested in, and after finding a reliable site that sells sonokong beyblades for a good price, I showed him it, and gave him two 4d beys I'd like. I also showed him that the blue beypointer was only 12 dollars there (which I kinda regret, cause I'd rather get beys than a beypointer. still a good deal for one, though, so it'll be a welcome addition, I guess)

Anyways, I hope I get Beat Lynx, or Fusion Hades, If I only get one bey, I'd rather get Beat Lynx for obvious competitive reasons, but I freaking love how Fusion Hades looks. I went on this logic because I am going to Anime north for Beyblade Crusade, and I can most likely buy 4d takara beys there.
I think you live in a very sheltered environment if wrenches and a hammer only occur to you as things engineers use, but okay...

Regardless, it is better to get things you are interested in than things that are practical, at your age.
(May. 03, 2012  5:09 AM)Hazel Wrote: I think you live in a very sheltered environment if wrenches and a hammer only occur to you as things engineers use, but okay...

Regardless, it is better to get things you are interested in than things that are practical, at your age.
Eh, I was just using the engineer thing as a joke. I'm fine with practical gifts, But it's kinda ridiculous to me that he bought multiples of the same wrench pack for christmas.

So I tried M145Q on MF Variares yesterday in the Zero-G Attack type stadium..
sweet jesus it is half decent
It acts like it was originally intended to (and like in the show at that)
I wish I had Diablo or something to Synchrome to see if heavier customizations do better. It isn't the best option still though, but it CAN be used more effectively than before :3
I put a spring onto FB, and it works well in the Zero G ATK Stadium .. It sways very smoothly. I also put TR145 to let it "roll" out if it falls out of the pockets. But It does like make a huge bang when it goes into the pockets, and usually goes back into the stadium.
My Ultimate DX Set came in the mail today! Grin I also just realized that there's a Duo, 230 and MB in there. Even bigger Grin
(May. 03, 2012  10:03 PM)Maya Wrote: My Ultimate DX Set came in the mail today! Grin I also just realized that there's a Duo, 230 and MB in there. Even bigger Grin

Why had you bought it if it was not for those parts ... ?
Cannon
How did you fit a spring onto FB? LOL