Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Apr. 24, 2012  12:19 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Already some gold-silver-bronze recolours of Shinobi Saramanda :
http://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/shop/gr...bey_bbc_g3
For Grade 3 events, so they should not be that rare.

Also, it took one month for TAKARA-TOMY to finally update their world championship page even though the winner is from their own country, hah.

Ugh, I wish they'd not gone all one color on this wheel... it really needs some break in the solidity. Still, nice to see they're already moving on to Zero-G event rewards.
I hate it when people say "BleyBlade".
My friends say Bayblade or Bleyblade. Also they don't care about part names, that say Twisted Tempo's tip. I'm like WD? And they are like I will punch you if you don't stop saying the names!!!! It's so annoying.
I don't like the Bronze, silver, or gold recolors of Saramanda. It doesn't look very good with the one color.

It would look better with stickers, so it wasn't so plain.
(Apr. 24, 2012  9:44 PM)mayaman2 Wrote: Bayblade

So long as they aren't teenagers who are actually saying "Babe Laid", I don't see the issue.

Disliking part names is silly though.

I wouldn't mind seeing the Crystal wheel of the silver Saramanda under the Chrome wheel of the gold one, actually. Synchroming the gold and silver wheels would be pretty nice looking, I think.
The red crystal wheel would look even better on the gold metal.

Also, on the subject of the WD, I can't find mine to test right now but I'd imagine the added weight at the edges would indeed aid agression.

EDIT: It has come to my attention that bey wheels launchers work for regular beys and are practically the same design as LL2s. Does this excite anyone else? Also, the Beywheelz spin track may have some use in spin steal combos (mass of rubber that extends past MW).
Where did you see the Beywheelz spin tracks at? And the launchers really look like LL2's? SCORE!!!!(I think...)
Just play around with my Diablo Nemesis...i thought Ultimate Balance mode really works well..
i'm so sad that it is one of the very worst mode from 4D system..
it cant even get max RPM.. Unhappy
very disappointed with the Diablo Nemesis..
I find it very amusing that people complain about that the newer releases always outclass the old ones when Phantom Cancer 230/TH170CS can be beaten by combos using Meteo L Drago and Gravity Perseus very consistently.
Good old plastics is better than the new 4D
(Apr. 27, 2012  9:56 AM)Ultra Wrote: I find it very amusing that people complain about that the newer releases always outclass the old ones when Phantom Cancer 230/TH170CS can be beaten by combos using Meteo L Drago and Gravity Perseus very consistently.

Well, getting defeated by a different type of beyblade isn't known as "being outclassed" you know... Smile
If you would say that Earth/Hell/Basalt defeated Phantom, then I would agree to what you are saying.

"Outclassed" is a very misused word IMO. I had a project up my sleeve a few months ago, which aimed at correcting these very things. It failed badly though, haha!
I could only extend my corrections (with the help of Kei) to the Lightning L Drago article. Tongue_out
It'd be cool if they didn't just count the four (Five, if you're aware of Aether) main elements and included elements like "Bravery", "Stoicism", and "Tenacity".
Haha, that would be quite tough to incorporate into a bey's design, though...
Then again, the current ones don't relate much to the elements they're based on anyway... :\

If you may, would you please describe how a bey from one of those elements would look like, and highlight the theme of the element it is based on? Smile
The Chinese 5 would be interesting. I'd see Pheonic being "Metal".

EDIT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iR83BLWxWE shows the destroyer dome and, more importantly, the afforementioned gear.
There's a breif description of the spin track intended to convert regular beys into wheels when the dome is being shown off and later on you can see the launchers more clearly than on any other video I've seen. They aren't true LL2s though, they're like a cross between those and a Hasbro launcher, adjusted slightly to be more easily held at crazy angles. This means they may well allow for left handed launching too.
(Apr. 27, 2012  5:25 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Haha, that would be quite tough to incorporate into a bey's design, though...
Then again, the current ones don't relate much to the elements they're based on anyway... :\

If you may, would you please describe how a bey from one of those elements would look like, and highlight the theme of the element it is based on? Smile

Well, I wouldn't detail the parts, because this isn't the right thread. But colors like Pearl-Anything and Metallic, and even opaque piano could represent what I mentioned.

I just realized that the first day I ever got a beyblade I spun a Dragoon Grip Attacker on concrete, asphalt, and the worst of all dirt/sharp rocks.
(Apr. 29, 2012  12:48 AM)Dingodigo Wrote: I just realized that the first day I ever got a beyblade I spun a Dragoon Grip Attacker on concrete, asphalt, and the worst of all dirt/sharp rocks.

your not the only one... i remember my 1st bey aries 145d and the 1st thing i did was launch it on dirt >.> i regret it today lol
i wonder why they stopped manufacturing the old plastic beys in the u.s. Unhappy
(Apr. 29, 2012  1:15 AM)filipinoblader Wrote: i wonder why they stopped manufacturing the old plastic beys in the u.s. Unhappy

Obviously because they stopped manufacturing them in Japan years ago too. Beyblade even went on a hiatus and all production was stopped, everywhere around the world, in 2006.
(ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧
I'm really tempted to buy a sonokong blue launcher grip and the Big Bang Pegasis DX set just for the launcher so I can have the whole Tsubasa set up. Also still can't believe neither takara, hasbro or sonokong released the launcher grip in Kyoya's colour.
(Apr. 29, 2012  10:14 AM)Ultra Wrote: I'm really tempted to buy a sonokong blue launcher grip and the Big Bang Pegasis DX set just for the launcher so I can have the whole Tsubasa set up. Also still can't believe neither takara, hasbro or sonokong released the launcher grip in Kyoya's colour.

Psht, I tried making a Kyoya grip with a Blue LG, but it looked ugly as .. -.-
I usually get certain "Random Thoughts" when playing with recently purchased beys...
So, I purchased Evil Befall and Twisted Tempo recently.
Both were slightly defective. The Befall face is tough to put inside the UW145 spin track through the MW, probably because of my Evil MW's thick centre through which the Face can't pass easily.
The Horogium motif on the Tempo Face is slightly discolored. Tired

OK, now for the Random Thought!
While playing around with Befall, I just thought that the Evil wheel would have been a decent Spike Attack wheel in Left Spin... Its a shame that it isn't Left-Spin compatible, haha!
Also, I am unable to understand the difference between UW145's "Modes"...
I hardly see any difference...
The wings are reversed.. And one mode goes UP and the other goes DOWN. Eee