Beyblade Random Thoughts

To point not one, but an invidual's two eyes.
(Apr. 07, 2012  5:20 AM)Kai-V Wrote: To point not one, but an invidual's two eyes.

Sounds like something i would do if i was really bored at a tournament. Would that technically be illegal or cheating? Im sure it would be tho. hah
Doing that and getting caught will get you warned severely on the forums, disqualified from the tournament, and we'll tell your mommy.

It is considered physical abuse and unsportsmanlike conduct, as well as using outside factors to determine the outcome of a match before or during launch.
They're just showing off the fact that they get the expensive but useless accessories for free to make everyone jealous. If I had the money to waste on useless accessories i'd probably do it too.
(Apr. 07, 2012  8:51 AM)Hazel Wrote: Doing that and getting caught will get you warned severely on the forums, disqualified from the tournament, and we'll tell your mommy.

It is considered physical abuse and unsportsmanlike conduct, as well as using outside factors to determine the outcome of a match before or during launch.
Someone did it to me ages ago at a tournament. LOL. I can't remember their username.
I can just imagine that... how did he get away with pointing it in someones eyes. If i was allowed i would do it to.
LOL i was battling against my friend a month ago. I sent his bey flying... then he pointed it in my eye... after that everything looked red
Dont know the right place but here

Guys!, every new member makes an introducing thread saying ''hi'', while the past members post ''hi welcome...etc'', in this i have observed one thing that they type ''read your welcome PM...be sure to the welcome PM''. OH!, c'mon guys they first read the whole PM and it is after that they post or make a thread, isn't it?

So, stop posting things like that
This thread is for the actual Beyblade Hobby itself, not for suggestions on the WBO.

Also not all new members read the Welcoming PM, i didn't read mine until after two days of being on the site, so...
(Apr. 07, 2012  1:27 PM)shanmukha Wrote: Dont know the right place but here

Guys!, every new member makes an introducing thread saying ''hi'', while the past members post ''hi welcome...etc'', in this i have observed one thing that they type ''read your welcome PM...be sure to the welcome PM''. OH!, c'mon guys they first read the whole PM and it is after that they post or make a thread, isn't it?

So, stop posting things like that

Hi you! Welcome to the World Beyblade Organization!
LOL he isn`t new to the wbo he`s makin a suggestion... though that post made me laugh
(Apr. 07, 2012  2:29 PM)GalaxyPegasus80 Wrote: LOL he isn`t new to the wbo he`s makin a suggestion... though that post made me laugh

I'm pretty sure his post was meant to be complete irony.
I used the best combo u guys told me against my galaxy pegasus and i beat the combo 10 times in a row literally. I`m really bored. I was practising for a phantom orion
What was the combo? I know that the combo you used against your 'Galaxy Pegasus', wasn't top tier. That is a fact. Or tier 2. Or tier 3 in fact. Basically it was nothing that has ever been good.
Ya know today I was going to test myself with attack types and then in the 4th round my only CS went aggressive.
That would go in the anime Random Thoughts topic. Smile

Goodness, half of my tips (especially WF, I mean WTF) are all covered in paint from teaching my dad and his girlfriend to play Beyblade... In a Hasbro plastics stadium. Overall, they had fun watching each others' beys "dance" around each other and beating me (intentionally on my part, of course xD).
I found this interesting. Not to insult anyone, but I found this while researching Burn Phoenix. From the Beyblade Wikia Burn Fireblaze article, from the trivia section;

Quote:It strange but, Burn Fireblaze in the anime and manga is a Beyblade that makes heat and Takara Tomy made a Blizzard ver. and blizzards are cold.

...what?
(Apr. 09, 2012  2:51 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: I found this interesting. Not to insult anyone, but I found this while researching Burn Phoenix. From the Beyblade Wikia Burn Fireblaze article, from the trivia section;

Quote:It is strange, but Burn Fireblaze is a Beyblade that makes heat and the WBBA made a Blizzard ver. and blizzards are cold.

...what?

I changed it to make it sound more understandable.
Personally it is not content that deserves to be on a wiki at all. It is just unprofessional, opionated, and irrelevant.
I've used the wiki before and many trivia scentences are either repeated, low quality, or plain confusing. I hope the users are trying to fix the trivia.
(Apr. 09, 2012  3:29 AM)EternalBlader Wrote: I've used the wiki before and many trivia scentences are either repeated, low quality, or plain confusing. I hope the users are trying to fix the trivia.

From what I understand, they want to cover as many aspects of a Beyblade possible, I've added the strange but kinda awesome cameo Beyblades from Zero-G. I've contributed to the fandom wiki as well.

There are details that just fondamentally do not belong on a wiki. Would you really see that on Wikipedia ? No, someone would soon come to delete it and your IP address might get banned from editing anything else too.
I've also seen incorrect pictures. Example: A Burn Pheoinx symbol on a picture that says 'Storm Pegasus's evoloution: Galaxy Pegasus.' Seriously, why would users do that?

But since this is going off topic, I always thought Phantom Orion sounded weird. What i mean is if you use other words for Phantom Orion you can get something like Ghost Hunter. Pretty cool yet weird at the same time.
beywiki Wrote:It is the successor of storm pegasus

It`s actually a prototype of storm pegasus...
anyway i tried the beyblade spinning on top of another trick i found on the wbo and It sucks in battle. I knocked one bey of the other and they both stopped spinning and then I said " these bey`s aren`t even a challenge... I wanna battle a strong opponent in a non-boring battle"
What is the successor of Storm Pegasis?

Also, it is a trick, nothing more, nothing less. It is not supposed to be a challenge nor is it supposed to be used for battling.
Read the post above mine...
If you still don`t understand it is Galaxy pegasus