Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Mar. 24, 2012  5:12 AM)Codeine Extorts Wrote: Okay can we please stop with the macro image posting?

I really, really wish Bakushin Susanow had more luv during Metal Fight Beyblade. Would have enjoyed a thorough backstory.

Despite it not being in the rules, Hazel has basically decided he's now policing that, soooooo.

(Mar. 24, 2012  5:05 PM)ColarBlader2003 Wrote: my friend has Bakushin Susanow and he is pretty good

do u guys have him

Please make more meaningful posts.

(Mar. 24, 2012  5:09 PM)supertyty Wrote: do not put boost disk on attack mode... i looses in like 25 seconds...

Please make more meaningful posts. BD145 is a highly effective part in either mode. It does not have an "attack mode" though.

Still realllllly wanna see what Cosmic does, actually kinda excited for that release.
(Mar. 24, 2012  5:12 AM)Codeine Extorts Wrote: Okay can we please stop with the macro image posting?

I really, really wish Bakushin Susanow had more luv during Metal Fight Beyblade. Would have enjoyed a thorough backstory.

I agree Bakushin Susanoo will always be my fav MFB bey its a shame that the moment i can get him is when MFb is done and over and Zero-G is up and going >3< oh well still be worth it to be able to play with susanoo -3-
Did anyone notice that if you put a Storm Capricorne in bounce mode, its highly effective against beyblades with 230 tracks?
(Mar. 24, 2012  5:09 PM)supertyty Wrote: do not put boost disk on attack mode... i looses in like 25 seconds...

First of all, its not attack mode, its the normal mode for Hell/ Hades Kerbecs. Second, thats the only mode compatible with metal wheels. Third, of course its gonna do that, its like 85. And finally, make post's that are actually worthwhile.
(Mar. 24, 2012  5:05 PM)ColarBlader2003 Wrote: my friend has Bakushin Susanow and he is pretty good

do u guys have him

HAHA! Yeah I do, and it is pretty good. I still like using the metal wheel for Defense. Just don't refer to beyblade's as He's/She's.
(Mar. 24, 2012  5:47 PM)th!nk Wrote:

Despite it not being in the rules, Hazel has basically decided he's now policing that, soooooo.

Actually, a fairly large discussion was had about it beyond your field of vision, and I am now authorized - as is everyone else with the ability - to carry out warnings for this. We all mutually agreed it was not a valid standard of posting. The rules have also been updated to say:

Quote:If you're making a post, it should have some content. Meaningless posts aren't OK, nor are one-liners like, "cool!" "LOL" etc. Images are also one-liners. Essentially, keep this in mind: only post if you have something to say.

In the case of image macros where very little or no content is placed alongside them, they will either be removed, or the offender will be warned. In this particular case, the image macro was not even relevant, so it was removed, with a mod notice attached as a reminder. No warning was given. Smile

On to the subject of Cosmic, though, I am also really interested in it - and all of the changed wheels, really. It's entirely possible - even probable - that they're all flops, but the tiny chance that they might at least be fun to play with is still there!
An image says a lot more than one line. Just another reason to warn people for minor errors and harmless fun, just makes things a little duller.
And sorry for not being aware, I expected a news announcement about a rule change. Even asking for some community input, perhaps, but I can always dream. Nonetheless, I think you should announce it, but this is not the place. It's a shame it's so hard to communicate with all of you at once, though, or at least to keep track of such a conversation, but nonetheless I sense my input is neither wanted or deemed worthwhile. I do only say this out of my love and concern for the forum and the organisation, so hopefully you won't mind, or at least can try to understand.

I'm interested to see what cosmic does primarily because of the lack of a PC frame. I guess with bd145, the slopes aren't a big deal but they always seem to catch my eye, along with the size and so on.
I'm currently making my own bey. I'm about 30% done. I have the custom tip done, and the "Omega" clear wheel done. Working on the "Final" wheel.

Soon I'll have my own custom beg to battle with! Even if it is illegal...
That is so cool Omega! Are you considering commissions?
Well see how this goes. As it is I am modifying a Rapidity beyblade :V didn't want to mess up a real one. Lol
There's already an omega wheel though :C

But it's awesome nonetheless. I love that kind of thing, so do keep us updated Smile

Might belong in the your creations section but yeah, I dunno, I have no clue about the rules now apparently.
(Mar. 24, 2012  5:47 PM)th!nk Wrote:

do u guys have him

Please make more meaningful posts.

Please make more meaningful posts. BD145 is a highly effective part in either mode. It does not have an "attack mode" though.

Still realllllly wanna see what Cosmic does, actually kinda excited for that release.
Hasbro calls Boost Mode on BD145 "Defense mode" and Normal Mode "Attack mode".
Don't ask me why, I have no idea.

That explains a billion things.

And none of those billion things are "WHY?"

Or "Why is attack mode the single best thing to happen to defense in the history of beyblade".

Damn, hasbro. Damn.
that's so cool Omega, I've always wanted to make my own ones, a phantom fox one would be epic 'hint hint'

anyway I've just realised how hard it is to find limited edition beyblades on english websites that are cheap. I even had trouble finding a gold pisces or diablo nemesis recolour. the latter is alot rarer though. I am looking forward to seeing the custom bey.
I plan on posting it in my creations when it's done.

@Th!nk. The final bet is called Final Omega 100 Star Ball

Yes limited edition beys are hard to find. I recently found a bloody thermal lacerta on eBay and didnt buy it Unhappy
It's not impossible though.
After watching the few parts of livestream of today's world championship, I now understand why Hasbro stadiums are painted and everything :

It gives you something to stare at with mere interest when you wait through the inevitable battles of endurance that happen in their stadiums ...
It is no worse than watching Stamina matches in a BB-10, really...

Earth versus Meteo.
The difference is that people do use attack in BB-10, and it's not just stamina vs stamina in every match.
And that Attack in Hasbro stadiums often ends up in a battle in the centre, and the winner is determined by whichever customization has more stamina in the end.
Oh I know, I'm just saying, mind-numbing is mind-numbing.

Perhaps I'm just jaded from doing Stamina/Defense tests recently... I got to the point where my Calm CS was Aggressive again... which felt pretty nice, for a while.
Fun fact: plastics launchers are about as strong as a beylauncher, if not slightly stronger.

Did a prong swap, plastics into ll2: it was weak. Did the same on string launcher, still unimpressed. Modified a fake (but accurate spec in terms of gear teeth), to put on MFB prongs: b tips move faster than with a string launcher.

As for geared SG, the light launcher 1 has 16 teeth to the plastics shooter's 10.
(Mar. 26, 2012  11:22 AM)th!nk Wrote: Fun fact: plastics launchers are about as during as a beylauncher, if not slightly stronger.

Did a prong swap, plastics into ll2: it was weak. Did the same on string launcher, still unimpressed. Modified a fake (but accurate spec in terms of gear teeth), to put on MFB prongs: b tips move faster than with a string launcher.

As for geared SG, the light launcher 1 has 16 teeth to the plastics shooter's 10.
same here..haha..i also modified a string launcher of MFB to fitted into Plastics..
that one works well though..but not as strong as original plastics launcher..
the classic launchers where the best but now outclassed by light launcher
(Mar. 26, 2012  11:36 AM)-1o1-DiAbLO- Wrote: the classic launchers where the best but now outclassed by light launcher
how do you really know Plastics launchers are outclassed by light launcher?haha
they are entirely different system..
and..the feeling of ripping ripcord from a Plastics launcher + Grip never been better than any sensation of using other lunchers..haha
(Mar. 26, 2012  11:40 AM)Benjohadi Wrote:
(Mar. 26, 2012  11:36 AM)-1o1-DiAbLO- Wrote: the classic launchers where the best but now outclassed by light launcher
and..the feeling of ripping ripcord from a Plastics launcher + Grip never been better than any sensation of using other lunchers..haha
Sincerely you was right and i was wrong
(Mar. 26, 2012  11:40 AM)Benjohadi Wrote:

I DISAGREE YEAH!!!!!!!!!
It has always been amazing to launch plastics, but the SMOOTH dual shooter of HMS have been incomparable to any of these!
Well, recently a new member has entered the world of HMS, and was waiting for launchers since quite some time. It'd be nice to know his views now, seeing that he actually received the launchers. And as he has probably played with plastics and MFB since a very long time, and HMS is a 'new feeling' for him, his views would be quite unbiased. So th!nk, how are these? Eee
I still prefer plastics launchers. The sensation of the dual shooter is better, but I do prefer the plastics launchers still.

Btw, my post should say "strong", not "during". Was drifting off to sleep and autocorrect got me.

And yeah, 1o1, already disproved that with the teeth numbers.