Beyblade Random Thoughts

Random thought:
Zero-G clothing line. That would soo neat. Imagine a generation of smoothly dressed Bladers in white.
(Mar. 22, 2012  4:50 AM)JBladerMS Wrote: Random thought:
Zero-G clothing line. That would soo neat. Imagine a generation of smoothly dressed Bladers in white.

Only if you're into K-Pop or J-Pop. Smile

Or training to be an orderly at a mental hospital... ;p
(Mar. 21, 2012  11:25 PM)th!nk Wrote: It's cool, but it really changes what works and what doesn't work.

It's a successful enough gimmick to be the main gimmick of most "deluxe" stadiums released by Takara, haha.

Well, we should actually have that Tornado BeyStadium tests too. We always had people, especially Z. E. R. O asking for combos to use in that stadium, you know...
Why you no use it?

I am certain that the "Tornado Attack" would actually become the only form of Attack in that Stadium, and in place of Tornado, people shall use Gravity, as it can easily change its spin direction, and also deliver a superb hit.
I actually wonder how would B: D perform in that, haha!
As many have speculated already, the spinning center of the Stadium would simply spin the free-spinning part of Phantom, when Phantom sits at the edge of the spinning portion of the stadium. It would look so epic!
I actually do not see as to how is it actually possible, but yeah. Smile

JBladerMS- Well, I would love a Zero G clothing line if it would have Synchrom too. Smug
Customizable tees! Its a different thing that it shall look weird to see half of the t-shirt of a different color, and the other half of a different color, haha! Tongue_out_wink
B: D doesn't perform very well in it, actually, it gets thrown around too much and falls over and stuff. I don't have much to compare it to but yeah it was unimpressive and it'd probably be way too easily knocked out too.

I just haven't had time to play around with it, really. Plus it's noisy and doesn't work on carpet (the centre part doesn't sit in properly), so it's rather hard to find somewhere to use it.
(Mar. 22, 2012  3:14 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2012  11:25 PM)th!nk Wrote: It's cool, but it really changes what works and what doesn't work.

It's a successful enough gimmick to be the main gimmick of most "deluxe" stadiums released by Takara, haha.

Well, we should actually have that Tornado BeyStadium tests too. We always had people, especially Z. E. R. O asking for combos to use in that stadium, you know...
Why you no use it?

I am certain that the "Tornado Attack" would actually become the only form of Attack in that Stadium, and in place of Tornado, people shall use Gravity, as it can easily change its spin direction, and also deliver a superb hit.
I actually wonder how would B: D perform in that, haha!
As many have speculated already, the spinning center of the Stadium would simply spin the free-spinning part of Phantom, when Phantom sits at the edge of the spinning portion of the stadium. It would look so epic!
I actually do not see as to how is it actually possible, but yeah. Smile

JBladerMS- Well, I would love a Zero G clothing line if it would have Synchrom too. Smug
Customizable tees! Its a different thing that it shall look weird to see half of the t-shirt of a different color, and the other half of a different color, haha! Tongue_out_wink
it already exists its called wearing a jacket or those jacket shirts over a shirt XD jk jk but be cool, Man this is eating me up I just wanna order those beys SO bad ><
wouldn't it be cool if the 360 sphere stadium existed (and worked) in real life? It would have to be like one of those gyrobowl things or be magnetic...
(ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧
Hm, I'm not too sure if this has been mentioned before, but the WBO is now on wikipedia page of beyblade.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beyblade
Down under "Reception".
I'm going to make a WBO tee shirt for myself to wear to Beyblade Crusade this year.
Maybe I'll even get a full Blader DJ get up to go along with it, cause I found a fishing vest that has pockets perfect for individual beys and launcher grips, as well as beylaunchers.
(Mar. 22, 2012  9:49 PM)GM Phantom Wrote: wouldn't it be cool if the 360 sphere stadium existed (and worked) in real life? It would have to be like one of those gyrobowl things or be magnetic...

you mean like this?
yeah, another "hasbro" thing XD
I looked at my flame byxis and i noticed that part of the CW was chipped, HOW THE HECK IS THAT POSSIBLE?! THis is my flame byxis that i leave uncustomized. I have three, one for display, one for parts, and one to use uncustomized for battle. I love flame byxis <3
Seriously though, how is that even possible?!
Nothing is "unbreakable". over some period of time, parts wear even though it's not in use. so that could cause it...

plus, that's a question. go to "ask a question, get an answer" thread next time, ok?
It was more of a joke rather than a question... Flame byxis is so high up and the damage was caused by impact by the opposing bey. It was pure irony in my mind XD
Hahaha, the Wikipedia thing looks like somebody on the WBO wrote it.

Hmmm

Edit: in case my post made it seem like it, I did not write that, haha
Nah, but I won't be surprised to know that a WBOite wrote it! Eee
Moreover, I'd jump with joy if I hear that some Hasbro person wrote it, haha!
But seriously, if Wikipedia actually just wrote about us, then I actually think its too late... Serious
I hope Brad reads it soon... Might be a big moment for him.
too late for what? I'm a total noob at things like this lol.
I was reading the New york Times yesterday and there was an article on beyblade in the Home section. It mentioned Zakiah and the World Championships.
I read that too. RANDOM THOUGHT: 16 bladers+all that fame=me gusta
(Mar. 23, 2012  9:22 PM)N3AR Wrote: I read that too. RANDOM THOUGHT: 16 bladers+all that fame=me gusta

I bet i could beat that kid with mah phantom orion... easily.
Okay can we please stop with the macro image posting?

I really, really wish Bakushin Susanow had more luv during Metal Fight Beyblade. Would have enjoyed a thorough backstory.
my friend has Bakushin Susanow and he is pretty good

do u guys have him

do not put boost disk on attack mode... i looses in like 25 seconds...