Beyblade Random Thoughts

Hm, I've never owned a Grand (Vulcan Horogium, and by then it didn't matter. Went for CS anyways, I was a BB-96+ Member) so IDK. It could be that a kid could see the MW from a side view/ 3/4 view (I think that's what it is) and see the stickers.

This is merely speculation of course, so this is just my take on TT's ideas.
Eh. Anyways, I'm really glad that Hasbro is keeping up with the printed facebolts, because when I was opening the sticker sheet for my Grand Cetus, I tore one of the two facebolt stickers... and the Cetus face is one of my favorites, for sure.

i liek a hwales
>that feeling when you realize you put the stickers on wrong Sagittario_RollEyes

I just screwed up my new burn Phoenix by putting the stickers on wrong Bull_Frustrated

It still looks cool Sagittario_RollEyes
(Mar. 04, 2012  1:50 AM)Omega12 Wrote: >that feeling when you realize you put the stickers on wrong Sagittario_RollEyes

I just screwed up my new burn Phoenix by putting the stickers on wrong Bull_Frustrated

It still looks cool Sagittario_RollEyes
That's why I always follow the sticker instructions Pegasis_Wink
That's no fun though.
Wasting the stickers, on the other hand, is a gloriously enjoyable experience.

Oh, wait.
Nah bro, you gotta use em for their intended use!
Hopefully Hasbro releases Metal Fury soon... I can hardly wait
I know you're only 11 but please try to say more in your posts.

PS. dimsum sold out those blue bbp 125sf's so damn quick. i really wanted one ):
(Mar. 04, 2012  7:54 AM)Toby BlackStar Wrote: well my ray unicorno broke my pisces

This belongs in "Whine about your breaks".
You know that WBBA hologram sticker on the hasbro boxes? Ever since I first saw it, I got the idea that it would look cool as a face bolt.

I turned it into a face bolt sticker last night. It looks awesome.
(Mar. 04, 2012  9:27 PM)Omega12 Wrote: You know that WBBA hologram sticker on the hasbro boxes? Ever since I first saw it, I got the idea that it would look cool as a face bolt.

Picture pl0x?
Edit: Nvm, saw it in the Photo Gallery thread. Sick !
(Mar. 04, 2012  1:27 AM)Hazel Wrote: i liek a hwales
As do I, I just simply love the design of both of them.
hwales r co0l Wink

Omega, that's a sick face. Bueno.
I went on hasbrotoyshop.com, and all and any beyblade info and/or merchandise is wiped from the site. It's odd, to say the least.
BUT I WAS ABOUT TO BUY AN EXCALIBUR SET
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
Off to eBay~
Wait, what? My stores don't even have wave 2.

...Bull_FrustratedBull_FrustratedBull_FrustratedBull_FrustratedBull_FrustratedBull_FrustratedBull_FrustratedBull_FrustratedBull_FrustratedBull_Frustrated

Well, back to beyhunting Tired
The actual Hasbro site seems to have stuff though...

I just looked up Beyblade and got asdfghjkl number of results.
(Mar. 04, 2012  9:27 PM)Omega12 Wrote: You know that WBBA hologram sticker on the hasbro boxes? Ever since I first saw it, I got the idea that it would look cool as a face bolt.

I did this a while back, when midnight bull was first released. Had trouble making it stay on, though Unhappy
I just super glued it on. Thin layer, It's holding well.
Ahh, cool. I had just peeled it off, trimmed it to size and used the adhesive it came with. Yours is a much more elegant work Smile
Oh yes, the Cetus face seriously is cool!
Unfortunately, I cannot buy it. Bull_Frustrated
There are many such Faces I adore. There's the Perseus face, the Zurafa face, the Cetus face, the Horogium Face..... The list is LONG!
But seriously, Cetus is nice. But I'll still go for Zurafa over it! Eee

Omega- Hm. I tend to stick those WBBA stickers on my equipment! My Storage Case, my bag, and in rare cases- on the launcher. Makes it seem more professional, yo! Tongue_out_wink
You see, those stickers on a facebolt make it look like a rookie bey; one without bit beasts and stuff, used by those 'random bladers' in the anime.

am no rookie, I wantz Bit Beastz and cool creatures yo!
im 22 yrs old and i just gotten to beyblade since the plastic gen..i just bought a storm pegasis 100rf (stardust), death quetzalcoatl and a basalt horogium.. theres no one playing in our place as i went to this site i was encourage to invite my friend to play i again and whats cool that he placed 2nd place in nationals in philippines back then but he has no idea that beyblades today are different.. well, at first he hesistated playing again because at college he is a popular student on girls and a a guy who is in sports.. well, he is not so nerdy like me..but, he gave me a call to come over my house i thought it was something but he said he wants to lend a beyblade.. i gave him the stardust my weakest..lol.. he is a national player now i have the advantage of winning..lol.. i got to admit that all the guys whos says beyblade are for kids are just ashamed of going of their true self..like my friend who acts cool has actually like beyblades.. actually beyblading is fun for alll ages..so i just gave my storm pegasis..Smile
(Mar. 05, 2012  11:02 AM)invocate Wrote: im 22 yrs old and i just gotten to beyblade since the plastic gen..i just bought a storm pegasis 100rf (stardust), death quetzalcoatl and a basalt horogium.. theres no one playing in our place as i went to this site i was encourage to invite my friend to play i again and whats cool that he placed 2nd place in nationals in philippines back then but he has no idea that beyblades today are different.. well, at first he hesistated playing again because at college he is a popular student on girls and a a guy who is in sports.. well, he is not so nerdy like me..but, he gave me a call to come over my house i thought it was something but he said he wants to lend a beyblade.. i gave him the stardust my weakest..lol.. he is a national player now i have the advantage of winning..lol.. i got to admit that all the guys whos says beyblade are for kids are just ashamed of going of their true self..like my friend who acts cool has actually like beyblades.. actually beyblading is fun for alll ages..so i just gave my storm pegasis..Smile

not the right place to introduce yourself. There is a section in WBO where you can introduce yourself.

2 hour delay, huh?

Time to do random bey-carp Eee

also: status of my phantom (my first takara-tomy bey!)