Beyblade Random Thoughts

Since were all talking about stickers, I finally implied all the Driger G stickers on to my bey, including the bit chip (which came last - took me less than a week to finally decide to put the bit sticker) :3

I only have Driger F left to do; just need to do the bit chip and the face stickers on the AR

Glue stick works, when my eye stickers for my Driger V2 were no longer working, I placed Glue stick, it looks messy but at least it prevents it from falling off. Just put a little bit of it, not too much or it looks messy.
A really thin coating of superglue works just fine for them, as long as you do not put on enough for it to seep out of the sides...
Can someone give me Pros/Cons for Jade Jupiter S130RB?
(Mar. 01, 2012  3:12 PM)BeatLynxEpic Wrote: Can someone give me Pros/Cons for Jade Jupiter S130RB?

That would belong in the Purchase Consultation topic.
there is not a single person my age plays this..im 23 and im from the first gen beys.. i just bought myself a new bey..theres no beyblades on stores here.this place has no beyblade around..i bought my bey on ebay a Takara tomy from japan.. i saw my friend who was very good on beys when he was young that guy is good and never been defeated..but now he is around my age he is not on beys anymore..well he is a known person on college and is cool to girls..lol..should i invite him on playing again? help please..maybe he will laugh at me..T-T
(Mar. 02, 2012  5:53 AM)invocate Wrote: there is not a single person my age plays this..im 23 and im from the first gen beys.. i just bought myself a new bey..theres no beyblades on stores here.this place has no beyblade around..i bought my bey on ebay a Takara tomy from japan.. i saw my friend who was very good on beys when he was young that guy is good and never been defeated..but now he is around my age he is not on beys anymore..well he is a known person on college and is cool to girls..lol..should i invite him on playing again? help please..maybe he will laugh at me..T-T

yeah, y not? ask him to play again

also u r not the only person over 20 who blades. there are several bladers here left from the plastics generation. Smile

thanks for the encouragement..Smilethat guy in the past is always on tournament.. when we were young..im not really close to him but i watch all the tournaments he plays..i always lose the tournament anyway..lol..he is undefeated and he plays good and undefeated in our city..he placed second place on nationals..but i try to ask him if he wants to play again..i remember back then when there was always a tournament on our city and we always play on weekends..many good bladers here in the past but today no one seems to be intersted..well im gonna come at his house and see if he is intersted and i want to see the trophy he won at the nationals.. lol..
Second in nationals?! Really?

Most of those statements turn out to be false, no offense..
yeah im not kidding.. it was held in our country when i was in elementary.. its not far from here..thats why im asking him to play if he wants coz i want to have atleast someone who will be interested.. beyblade dont exist here anymore..T-T and nationals was only in the capital city of our country.. anyone can join all over our country and the fee dor transportaion is not so expensive and its 45 minutes flight from our city.. its the bankee (forgot the spelling) who promoted the tourney and they are official distributor of beys in the past..Smile
its okay it doesnt offend me..Smile well, im just hoping o have a blader as good as him to play again..Smile
Man, this would be like the right time for TRU to hold another tournament. A ton of new stuff is being released, so why shouldn't TRU take advantage of that?
Because Hasbro does not care about organized play ?
Lol, the "metagame" between me and my two cousins (which consists of basalt(me), hell(slightly older cousin), and byxis (slightly younger cousin)) is about to go insane. I'm buying phantom, my younger cousin's buying scythe, and my older cousin's buying death.
By the way, I was not kidding : TAKARA-TOMY is definitely "snobbing" Shinobi Salamander. For once they actually included Beyblade in their March release list, but only BBG-01, BBG-03 and BBG-04 are there ...
What the hell?
Do they not like it or something?
Do they not want the public to know about it?
I mean seriously, what the hell.
(Mar. 03, 2012  5:45 AM)Kai-V Wrote: By the way, I was not kidding : TAKARA-TOMY is definitely "snobbing" Shinobi Salamander. For once they actually included Beyblade in their March release list, but only BBG-01, BBG-03 and BBG-04 are there ...

I was saying to some people that it was gonna be the butt monkey of this new series, so this makes me laugh heartily.

It'll probably end up having some really dumb recycled track and/or tip too, haha.
I restate:

(Feb. 18, 2012  7:31 AM)Hazel Wrote: What kind of ninja would it be if it went around broadcasting where who and what it was...

It spends a lot of its time getting knocked out of stadiums, from the promotional stuff I've seen.
So does VariAres, in its original configuration.
I think, I may have a fake G-winder because it has the TT (not Takara Tomy - it wasn't joined during the plastics era) sign on the handle...

Also, the handle looks thicker than the original handle (which I mentioned it broke in the box) and the quality of the winder teeth feels like a normal winder...When I bend it it feels like a normal winder, compared to a normal G-winder which feels thicker

The extra winder came with the Driger MS box in case the original winder was already broken
(Mar. 01, 2012  3:13 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Mar. 01, 2012  3:12 PM)BeatLynxEpic Wrote: Can someone give me Pros/Cons for Jade Jupiter S130RB?

That would belong in the Purchase Consultation topic.

Sorry Ill post there instead! Thanks!Stupid
(Mar. 03, 2012  3:24 PM)Neko Fury Wrote: I think, I may have a fake G-winder because it has the TT (not Takara Tomy - it wasn't joined during the plastics era) sign on the handle...

Also, the handle looks thicker than the original handle (which I mentioned it broke in the box) and the quality of the winder teeth feels like a normal winder...When I bend it it feels like a normal winder, compared to a normal G-winder which feels thicker

The extra winder came with the Driger MS box in case the original winder was already broken

Almost certainly fake :[
(Mar. 03, 2012  3:52 PM)th!nk Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2012  3:24 PM)Neko Fury Wrote: I think, I may have a fake G-winder because it has the TT (not Takara Tomy - it wasn't joined during the plastics era) sign on the handle...

Almost certainly fake :[
Darn...

I wonder why they would give me a fake winder if they knew that the original G-winder was broken :\

BTW, my friend got it from eBay for me (paid for it)

I tried it with my real Dual Shooter and it works perfectly fine...

Oh well, I'm not going to use my Driger MS for Plastic/HMS tournaments anyway Gasp
While I was placing stickers on my MWs just now, I found it exceptionally strange that Grand has stickers that go inside the wall of the interior portion of the MW, which is completely covered by the Clear Wheel...
So does Vulcan Horuseus, where one sticker is partially covered and the other is completely covered.

Makes it look really nice w/o a CW, I'm pretty sure that's what TT was going for.
But they're up against the wall, on Grand - it's almost impossible to see them unless you hold it at a funny angle. Top-down, you cannot see the interior stickers at all, even with no CW affixed.