Beyblade Random Thoughts

hi guys, i just bought death quetzalcoatl, when i could have gotten fusion hades, diablo nemesis and others, you think this was a smart buy or should i have gotten a different bey? :L
Kei: Lovely to see, though battle scars on plastics look much more dramatic. Wink
(Feb. 12, 2012  1:28 PM)rhysm9709 Wrote: hi guys, i just bought death quetzalcoatl, when i could have gotten fusion hades, diablo nemesis and others, you think this was a smart buy or should i have gotten a different bey? :L

You should use the Purchase Consultation topic.
(Feb. 12, 2012  2:31 PM)Kai-V Wrote: [quote='rhysm9709' pid='898678' dateline='1329049698']
hi guys, i just bought death quetzalcoatl, when i could have gotten fusion hades, diablo nemesis and others, you think this was a smart buy or should i have gotten a different bey? :L

You should use the Purchase Consultation topic.
[/quote

okay thanks ill go and do that Grin

(Feb. 12, 2012  2:23 PM)th!nk Wrote: Kei: Lovely to see, though battle scars on plastics look much more dramatic. Wink

Battle scars on plastics usually lead to broken plastics over time, though. Wink
Not really, it depends on the part, but a lot of them are sturdy enough to sustain battle scars without increased risk of breakage. That said, there is a correlation between use and breakage, and use and battle scars, obviously, but the whole "correlation=/=causation" thing applies between breakage and most battle scars.

Stress fractures aren't battle scars, either.
The places most prone to scarring on the ARs I used most(Tiger Defenser and War Lion) usually broke not too long after. I am specifically talking about dents/scratches, not stress marks.
War Lion is a very fragile AR in general. I've never had a tiger defenser break, in fact, my Driger S is one of my earliest plastics that is still in decent condition, other than the tip.

I do generally use bulkier AR's and attackers, which results in the sides of contact points slowly being shaved back over time. I should post some clearer pictures whenever I get around to picking up a camera...
(Feb. 11, 2012  11:30 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2012  4:49 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Well, I seemingly have a more limited approach to such things, probably due to the fact that I am a low-budget blader(which means I won't have two of the same kind of beys). I also can't buy things online. Smile
Because of that, the bey (lets take Death Gargoyle as an example from hereon) I have is the only one of its kind I can own (probably for the rest of my life).
Only 1 Death Gargoyle exists in my world. If that 1 Death Gargoyle is gone, how would I feel?

That's the basis of my previous post.

Okay, that's fair enough; clearly not everyone can afford to buy multiples of each Beyblade–especially HMS–but as a player, what value is there in owning that one Death Gargoyle MS if you never get the chance to experience what it can do first hand? I'd feel much better about using and enjoying it while it lasts than just having it for the sake of having it, you know?

Anyways, here's a picture of the Omega Wheel from my "brand new" Omega Dragonis!:

*Picture*

Grin

Eee
Yes, that's true! Its amazingly good to experience and enjoy an HMS.
And of course, thanks for the picture which completely seals the argument. Tongue_out
Battle Scars on an Omega Dragonis is the rarest things I expected to see around here...
But yeah, they look good!
(May. 07, 2009  9:42 PM)Deikailo Wrote: I'd like one saggitario for collection purposes...

..but four bull...

lol thinking it over,

Bakugan = the devil of Beytheism

Please don't put Bakugan down like that! It may not be as well done as Beyblade but it's really fun and I enjoy it... My avatar is based on it as well! -_-
(Feb. 13, 2012  6:21 AM)th!nk Wrote: War Lion is a very fragile AR in general. I've never had a tiger defenser break, in fact, my Driger S is one of my earliest plastics that is still in decent condition, other than the tip.

I do generally use bulkier AR's and attackers, which results in the sides of contact points slowly being shaved back over time. I should post some clearer pictures whenever I get around to picking up a camera...

I've only had one TD break, and it was the very first one I bought back in late 01. But, it did break exactly across the areas that had been "shaved" down the most.

If you're curious, a Whale Crusher in Left Spin on Customize Grip Base did it.
Oh wow, with the release of Metal Fury for Hasbro, all my nice Takara Beys feel like a piece of trash.
They are no less valuable than the ones Hasbro will release...
Yo, you still have a Japanese-in-origin Beyblade possibly-with-radiations. The only thing that makes them valuable is your perspective of it.
(Feb. 13, 2012  10:54 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Yo, you still have a Japanese-in-origin Beyblade possibly-with-radiations. The only thing that makes them valuable is your perspective of it.

If he puts his autograph on it, it'll be worth more Tongue_out_wink
Who was that idiot anyway.
Oh man, I actually remember the guy you're talking about, but can't for the life of me remember his username.

I love getting these new members who post one thing, get yelled at for posting in the wrong board and then they leave.
(Feb. 14, 2012  2:58 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Who was that idiot anyway.

It was X-Saber I believe.
(Feb. 14, 2012  3:14 AM)N3AR Wrote: It was X-Saber I believe.

It was a rethorical question.

Also, it was supposedly his friend, not him. We merged both accounts afterwards because of the same IP addresses.
(Feb. 13, 2012  9:06 PM)Hazel Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2012  6:21 AM)th!nk Wrote: War Lion is a very fragile AR in general. I've never had a tiger defenser break, in fact, my Driger S is one of my earliest plastics that is still in decent condition, other than the tip.

I've only had one TD break, and it was the very first one I bought back in late 01. But, it did break exactly across the areas that had been "shaved" down the most.

If you're curious, a Whale Crusher in Left Spin on Customize Grip Base did it.

Hm, interesting, mine have survived much more dangerous opponents... That said, I guess a scar on a structurally weaker place would probably weaken it further, yes.

I do not mean to offend you, th!nk, but my old Tiger Defenser went through rougher things than I suspect even your collection endures.

My friends liked using illegal WDs, to say the least of it.
I've only ever broken a Driger F AR Draciel F BB and War Lion AR.
I broke someone elses 10 Balance and 10 Wide though.
(Feb. 14, 2012  2:58 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Who was that idiot anyway.

I gotta admit, I admire his attitude.

Yo, I'll sell you a Galaxy Peg, in good condition for $50.
It has my autograph on it, so it's worth more Tongue_out_wink

That reminds me... I got a perfect Galaxy Peg, and Gravity Perseus.
Well, two Gravity Perseus', but only one has all the stickers on it.
(Feb. 14, 2012  11:03 PM)Hazel Wrote: I do not mean to offend you, th!nk, but my old Tiger Defenser went through rougher things than I suspect even your collection endures.

My friends liked using illegal WDs, to say the least of it.

Believe me, none taken.

Ah, well, yes, that would be rougher.