Beyblade Random Thoughts

Heh, if only. Sadly, that's about as likely as me accidentally stumbling upon a bit beast.
I think I actually managed to use a Wyborg base for a long time without clips in it, come to think of it.

But, no, it did not do any better.
Well, it has a different SG to normal (about as useful as the rest of the bey). But then maybe you just used clips that weren't hilariously oversized and didn't notice them there or something Tongue_out

I'll probably look into it at some point out of boredom.
Nah, back then I never ever used clips that didn't match, and the whole reason was that I couldn't find my wyborg clips.

I have since located the clips, but my original Wyborg is gone. I have bought more, though...
To be honest, in spite of all the clip breaks I have, I still try to choose clips that look decent with respect to the combo they are used in, where possible. That said, being suitably shaped comes first.

And I looked at wyborg, if you got a particularly tight-fitting base/SG, it would be possible, especially if the base is kept in attack mode.
I have not being using any BB clips with my Driger V.
Considering its my "only hope" in any plastic tourney I participate in, I do not want the clips to get lost or something. I have the clips stored in a high security area (read: a box of chocolates).
Driger V has a metal tip on its BB, and its an MG bey. The attraction between the SG's magnet and the metal tip is good enough to prevent the use of clips. Tongue_out
If you want to try this, go ahead! Yes, it leaves two huge gaps on the BB's sides, which may give rise to a LOT of recoil... Plus, its not legal...
But yeah, its fun to use something in a way it is not meant to be used. Cool
No wonder people actually want to use beyblades as weapons in warfare...

Also, as for how choosy you guys seem to be, go get a Hasbro Hyperblades beyblade. If the clips provided with that break/get lost, simply no other clip will blend in with the color...
Sometimes when I use my Diablo Nemesis 125RDF, once my Variares hits it, assuming Vari is still in the stadium, my RDF will suddenly start spinning wildly, and can often knock itself out of the stadium, without making any more contact with Vari. I'm assuming it's spinning on the plastic part for it to spin so wildly.
A new Beyblade, which is completely unknown and seems to be used in a Zero G stadium, but at least there is a picture of the Face and the Beyblade is white ...
http://ameblo.jp/queen-of-snow/image-111...54375.html
Maybe it is just me, but it looks like it has no exits.
God, I forget the name of that Plastics stadium, but was also translucentl and had that kind of shape.. (with pockets though) Bolt Blast? Anyway..
Pick your BB-10 up and wiggle it around during battle.

Same thing.
Yeah, it looks like the stadium is on a fulcrum so that it tips in any direction.
Discuss that in the Zero G topic, I posted the picture here because of the Beyblade ...
http://www.ebay.com/itm/BEYBLADE-METAL-M...1040wt_955
what the heck i thought this was going to be released in the metal masters vid. game and they released it as bb-122
You should really look at the Hasbro thread. That's old news man.
(Jan. 12, 2012  8:12 PM)Kai-V Wrote: A new Beyblade, which is completely unknown and seems to be used in a Zero G stadium, but at least there is a picture of the Face and the Beyblade is white ...
http://ameblo.jp/queen-of-snow/image-111...54375.html
Is it just me or does that beyblade not have a clear wheel? If it does, the metal wheel might be white and it blends in when spinning. Heck, it looks kinda like one of the suckish rip-off beyblades that Hasbro releases (electronic, tornado tec.). I despise those things, at the shops where I am there are rows and rows of them, and one actual beyblade (MidnightBull)

On second thought, it does bear a slight resemblance to a tornado battler...
I'm telling you, man, if it turns out to be Tornado Battlers or anything remotely similar, Kai-V is never going to hear the end of it from me. My wedding invitations will mention it.

However, it could be something like L-Drago Destroy, which does not have a Clear Wheel.
And I will lose some respect for Taraka, unless it actually turns out to be decent

Looking at the picture again, the shine that the bey gives off does look slightly metallic, so its possible it could be a bey like LDrago Destroy which a just Metal Wheel and no clear wheel. Or it could just be the lighting.
http://ameblo.jp/takahisa4227/image-1113...01785.html
It says something about "Wheel" and "Crystal", but that could just be CoroCoro building hype as usual.
I can't read Japanese, so thanks for that.

Thinking about the 'Crystal' part of the translation, possibly the wheel could be plastic with lights in its centre, causing it to glow and thus that effect I mentioned earlier. It could be a mix of the Electronic Tops and the Tornado Battlers Chocked_2

This is of course all based on only a little information, these are just my idea's
It doesn't look like a tornado battler to me, but it could be one of those other weird gimmick beyblades hasbro released...

Here's hoping it isn't.
Now I want to find some microLEDS and put them in my Thermal Lacerta...
Careful, if you make Thermal Lacerta any cooler, you may cause another Ice Age.
That is a new Beyblade, everyone. I posted exactly that :
Kai-V Wrote:A new Beyblade,

Why are you even thinking that it could be a "Tornado Battler" or a "Stealth Battler". That is a new Beyblade, it says "shin Beyblade !?", and you can almost clearly see a Face mark that has horns, as well as a big red orb on the Clear Wheel or top surface if it is not a Clear Wheel, which is probably the crystal they were referring to.
(Jan. 13, 2012  2:33 AM)th!nk Wrote: It doesn't look like a tornado battler to me, but it could be one of those other weird gimmick beyblades hasbro released...

Here's hoping it isn't.
Cheers to that. The last thing we need is Takara going down the same path that Hasbro has, making toys for five year olds. Though I doubt this thing will be for five years olds, it comes on a swaying stadium for peets sake, it can't be that bad... can it?
Yeah guys, get off Kai-V's back! Tongue_out Shooting the messenger is never a good approach!
Send me an invitation, Hazel, I'll need to see that!

Anyway, should be interesting!