Beyblade Random Thoughts

Everything happens in Toronto because Nelvana is there, hah.
Eh, maybe it's just an impression I got from overwatching Scott Pilgrim...
(Jan. 05, 2012  8:02 PM)Minion Wrote: Just found this while cleaning my room Joyful_3

[Image: bladerjam2003certemcopy.th.jpg]

Where was I when this happened? Haha.

I didn't even know Hasbro hosted any tournaments outside of the W.O.W. ones back then.

(Jan. 05, 2012  8:59 PM)Minion Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2012  8:24 PM)Ryu-X Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2012  8:20 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Why does everything cool always happen in Toronto?

Because that's where Brad, and Kai-V live?

No they don't Tongue_out

Everything awesome happens in Toronto because its where people live.

You know, if they hold some sort of "open" tournament in March this year at the World Championships, I bet you could get in LOL.
Looking at how small my MFB wishlist is, it feels like Metal Fight Beyblade is already ending. -sigh-
EDIT: Stupid, unreliable MF Hell Libra 100RF.
Just a tip to everyone.
Don't go play with HMS, and then quickly back to MFB.
YOU'LL BREAK YOUR STUFF EVERY SINGLE TIME ARGUHGJDFHKSJ
It seems more like I would break HMS blading like I'm using MFB than vice versa...
I'm completely the opposite.
My HMS go insane.
MFB is childs play, with terrible kiddie toys.
HMS is where the real toys are at.
HMS are really easy to control, though... they just repel harder, just like their plastic cousins.
Idk why, but I find the HMS launcher to be much more powerful than a Beylauncher.
You're probably just not entirely used to getting back to ripcord-based launchers, ha. When I'm using a ripcord launcher after spending a long time on a Beylauncher, it always feels more powerful because of the much easier sliding motion and the greater amount of inherent forward motion, which takes me a bit to reign in.

The Dual Shooter is a work of art, though, when it decides to not skip.
God, yes. I wish that the skipping problem could be solved.
You're probably right, I haven't played with my HMS in quite a while.. Meh.
It really seems to be a bit of an issue of luck - if you get a good one, it'll be good for a long time. If you get a bad one or an "okay" one, there's little to be done unless you've got extra parts from another one lying around.
My friend in America got me Earth Virgo and another Galaxy Pegasus. She's a sweetheart. Joyful_3
what would happen if dragoon g eight spiker was recreated in the mfb series.
also why cant their be any good zombie type beyblades in the mfb series
(Jan. 06, 2012  6:30 AM)Hazel Wrote: It really seems to be a bit of an issue of luck - if you get a good one, it'll be good for a long time. If you get a bad one or an "okay" one, there's little to be done unless you've got extra parts from another one lying around.

I'd got numerous Dual Shooters, and I managed to retain the 'oldest' ones I had!
The one from my Driger MS, Dragoon MS, and Einstein MS are still working(I remember from which beys they come as I used to put one of the BP stickers on the launcher, just like we are instructed to do in MFB. I soon realized that it was a waste of stickers, and hence I completely stopped doing that to my MFB launchers); after about 10,000 launches! OK, it may look like I am exaggerating, but its really lasted long...
Launching with a BeyLauncher reduces our effort, you know... It doesn't feel like launching a bey.
Ripcord launcher= Real power! HELL YEAH! Launching with a Ripcord Launcher is how launching a beyblade should feel like. Pure aggression!
Be just as aggressive with a BeyLauncher and SNAP! Something breaks...
No wonder I broke a couple of my friend's BeyLaunchers...
(Jan. 06, 2012  3:32 PM)dragoonevo Wrote: what would happen if dragoon g eight spiker was recreated in the mfb series.
also why cant their be any good zombie type beyblades in the mfb series

I don't even know how they would go about it, plus Eight Spiker is a little overrated anyway. If they implemented a similar design, it would depend on the weight, spacing, and how far they went to prevent getting sued for designing something so spiky out of metal.

There are a lot of reasons why zombies don't work in MFB, no suitable wheels in left spin, life after death is kinda eh, they're really heavy, and there's too much recoil from everything. Also there's only one part with an efficient enough bearing and it is really easy to KO, and again, there are no good wheels to use it with or against (no left spin wheels are really suitable in terms of stamina and shape and recoil, and for right spin, it's not really worthwhile to try to steal spin from a left spin opponent, as most of them have poor stamina anyway).
Hazel
I saw in the advanced forum, that you said that Blitz Unicorno always rattles. I find that wierd, because my Blitz Unicorno doesn't rattle whatsoever.
I did not say "every Blitz ever made rattles always and forever", though, and I also indicated that it is only a problem when I have a Metal Face, rather than an MF-2 or Plastic Face, screwed into it.

Funny how the details mean something.
Sorry, for that Hazel, but when I read your post, I never looked back on the earlier conversation. I realize that now.
Hehe, did anyone realize everyone's trying to fight the new defense combos with attack combos? Kinda funny to me, because it's supposed to be attack>stamina>defense>attack.
People will always try to find superiority in Attack, even if it is not always the best option - some people just want things to be the way they are not.
Mmm, many feel that attack should reward the skill of those brave enough to use it, lest the game become rock, paper, scissors. It's a rather sizeable topic...
(Jan. 07, 2012  2:12 AM)kbuno50 Wrote: Hehe, did anyone realize everyone's trying to fight the new defense combos with attack combos? Kinda funny to me, because it's supposed to be attack>stamina>defense>attack.

Actually they are testing the new defense combos with attack combos to see how the defense combos perform - exactly as they should be. We all know that the defense combos will lose to stamina.
has anyone nocticed some beyblades that are in right spin work good in left. also ive been wondering, when i was on the tt website it says special movie, yet i have no clue what it is since it says coming soon, anyone know whay the special movie is. why isnt r2f made of soft rubber, for more speed