Beyblade Random Thoughts

Wow!
That is so interesting!
A cross between an RB and a Booster, eh? I seriously never knew of these.
I always thought that the Slash Riger I had acquired a few years ago, was from a Special Random Booster- Random Booster Fukaboko Version 5.
I always felt so happy to have won the 'prize bey'. But well, I was wrong.
Still, it doesn't matter now as I already lost my Slash Riger. Tongue_out
(Jan. 04, 2012  9:21 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: Referring to lord Wolfblade's tests, it would be nice to see some Uppers from Crash, should it be heavy enough to lift at least 'something'. Smile
The contact points, though, are pretty much OK, and may be a more primitive version of the 'overrated Quetzalcoatl'. Smile

With the current heavy weight champions, I don't think that increase will make a drastic difference, but I think it's be cool to look into it against Earth! Lord Wolfblade! (Scooby-Doo-bee-Doo!) Where are you!!? Upper Attack is interesting when Lord Wolfblade gets involved, haha.
Crash is terrible.
If by something you mean other Legend wheels, then even then still no usually.
EDIT: Just read the thread, it's 4g heavier. I'm pretty sure that still isn't passable. Uncertain
Unless we get some lunatic variation in the weights and one ends up 9g heavier.

(That still won't save it.)
Even if it had 20g it'd still be a terrible wheel.
It's not usually the weight that helps beys, it's the design.
And Crash (Midnight)'s design is terrible.
>it's not the weight, it's the design
>Diablo

Just pointing that out. The rare, insulting, downright dirty exception to the sensible rule.
Lord Wolfblade's the man with it. Kind of a "why wouldn't you?" It ain't going to kill to try!! Angry
That's pretty much the only exception Tongue_out
Don't think that it didn't come to mind when I was making my post XD
I think the reason why HMS is so balanced (IMO it is) is that the GOOD parts are really expensive, while basic parts are cheap and easy to find.
Wish MFB was like that.

@Shabalabadoobadeedoop (lol)
Open Crash testing, test against combos, get results. I dare yah. Tongue_out

‎>that feel when a bey gets KO'd and hits a random part and it goes flying
>that feel when you don't know where it went
>that feel when you don't know what part it is
If it's not the weight,

BASALT.

Make it 30 grams, and this is as easy to knock out as earth.
I wonder if Fusion can start up a non-spinning meteo....
(Jan. 05, 2012  1:02 AM)Hazel Wrote: >it's not the weight, it's the design
>Diablo

Just pointing that out. The rare, insulting, downright dirty exception to the sensible rule.

The design of Midnight is actually more suited to providing an extremely mild Upper Attack.
lord Wolfblade seems to have shown it in his video.
Now, why that makes Midnight suck SO much...
Upper Attack is quite a rare form of Attack in MFB, and hence we do not know much about its effectiveness...
Midnight does not consistently provide good Uppers. Hence, its unreliable. Using an unreliable wheel is a daring job.
It is light, putting out all chances of the Uppers it can produce. Wink
In a game where Smash Attack is devastating things, something with such OK contact points would form an impression of a 'meh' Attack wheel.
Midnight provides Upper Attack, great. VariAres provides high quality Smash which is more useful in comparison. Why even use Midnight then?!

@kbuno- You misunderstood Hazel's post. He was talking about Midnight. Smile
Also, Hazel's theory applies to Basalt too. Its not about weight, its about design.
TT was sensible enough to give a decent design to Basalt, which would perfectly utilize its heavy weight. So, Basalt has both, weight and design.

@Smiper- I don't think so.
Rubber plus Rubber contact wouldn't really get something spinning, I guess. Confused
Do the new 4d beyblade components work with the metal masters beys?
(Jan. 05, 2012  6:43 PM)humphrey Wrote: Do the new 4d beyblade components work with the metal masters beys?

I believe the Metal Fight Beyblade article on Beywiki could tell you that :
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...t_Beyblade

Also, since that was a question, you should have posted it in the "Ask a question, get an answer!" topic.
on the discussion of midnight:

this is really rare, but sometimes midnight has hit the opponent (some ex-toptier earth combo that i can't remember) so hard that the opponent stops spinning Cool

either way, it does do upper, but upper is just useless in MFB, and all the wheels now are far to heavy for midnight to lift i think

also, believe it or not, midnight doesn't have much recoil, it is just so light that it gets knocked around
(Jan. 05, 2012  6:58 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: this is really rare, but sometimes midnight has hit the opponent (some ex-toptier earth combo that i can't remember) so hard that the opponent stops spinning Cool

It does that to H145 track beys all the time.

(Jan. 05, 2012  6:58 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: either way, it does do upper, but upper is just useless in MFB, and all the wheels now are far to heavy for midnight to lift i think

Yeah, making the best upper wheel the lightest wheel in the game was an odd descision.

(Jan. 05, 2012  6:58 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: also, believe it or not, midnight doesn't have much recoil, it is just so light that it gets knocked around

I tried to explain this but noone listened as far as I could tell.
(Jan. 05, 2012  7:29 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: It does that to H145 track beys all the time.

Yeah, making the best upper wheel the lightest wheel in the game was an odd descision.

I tried to explain this but noone listened as far as I could tell.

i can't remember if it was on H145, probably not as i used GB145 more for midnight

most likely not their fault, but it is pretty sad either way

i think this is because many people judge light weight and recoil similarly because they look similar to the eye, but they are different

edit: lol, i feel like and expert on one of the worse wheels ever.
Light weight makes it harder to handle recoil, basically.
DRACO: If people didn't listen, you need to explain/phrase it better usually, and, in your case, less "aggressively".

(Jan. 05, 2012  6:58 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: on the discussion of midnight:

this is really rare, but sometimes midnight has hit the opponent (some ex-toptier earth combo that i can't remember) so hard that the opponent stops spinning Cool

either way, it does do upper, but upper is just useless in MFB, and all the wheels now are far to heavy for midnight to lift i think

also, believe it or not, midnight doesn't have much recoil, it is just so light that it gets knocked around

You heard about Crash though, right? 4g heavier version of midnight. As shaba said, I wanna see how it does against earth :3
(Jan. 05, 2012  7:50 PM)th!nk Wrote: If people didn't listen, you need to explain/phrase it better usually, and, in your case, less "aggressively".

Sorry, I do my best to explain in a friendly manner but also to give a great a depth of explanation as I can. Maybe it's that the two don't go together but it's more likely just to be the fault of my attitude towards popular opinion in general and my tendancy to overdo things.

I would like to make it clear that I do try to get along with people though :(.

EDIT: I wish forums didn't autocorrect my text smilies into picture ones.
(Jan. 05, 2012  8:02 PM)Minion Wrote: Just found this while cleaning my room Joyful_3

[Image: bladerjam2003certemcopy.th.jpg]

WHOA! You went to the first ever official tournament?! Awesome!
(Jan. 05, 2012  7:50 PM)th!nk Wrote: You heard about Crash though, right? 4g heavier version of midnight. As shaba said, I wanna see how it does against earth :3

Oooohhhhh Yeeeeeaaaaah DJ - Yeah! !

i can't believe that next on my want list is a slightly heavier midnight lol
(Jan. 05, 2012  8:02 PM)Minion Wrote: Just found this while cleaning my room Joyful_3

Why does everything cool always happen in Toronto?
(Jan. 05, 2012  8:20 PM)Dracomageat Wrote:

Because that's where Brad, and Kai-V live?
(Jan. 05, 2012  8:24 PM)Ryu-X Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2012  8:20 PM)Dracomageat Wrote:

Because that's where Brad, and Kai-V live?

No they don't Tongue_out

Everything awesome happens in Toronto because its where people live.
I say you should frame it. Or at least put it somewhere you'll be able to find it again.