Beyblade Random Thoughts

... Maybe...

however, if you know how to read Japenese, Understand what the machine says, and Know what to do in it... why not? Its not like Takara Tomy will give out there machines to any country... at all...
(Dec. 30, 2011  7:59 PM)J o n Wrote: Dranzer MS is hella sexy. <3 when I unboxed it and put the stickers on it, it bought back good memories of the plastic and HMS Gen. Oh and Dranzer's RC in HF mode acts like WF/HF I was like woah, better save that for the HMS tourney in Jan.

You should consider the purple Random Booster Recolour.That's hella smexy.
(Dec. 30, 2011  7:59 PM)J o n Wrote: Dranzer MS is hella sexy. <3 when I unboxed it and put the stickers on it, it bought back good memories of the plastic and HMS Gen. Oh and Dranzer's RC in HF mode acts like WF/HF I was like woah, better save that for the HMS tourney in Jan.

I really like Dranzer MS, tbh. Smile
I've always loved Dranzer beys, but my unconditional love for Dragoon V2 made me ignore those. Dranzers were always well designed, but none surpassed the beauty of Dranzer MS. But yes, there was Dranzer V2 too...
If I did not have many restrictions imposed upon me; Dragoon V2, Dranzer MS, and Quetzalcoatl(Silver) are my dream beys. Smile
You know, I've never liked any Dranzer recolours*?

It just aint Dranzer unless it's blue.

*(Okay, I'm being a bit dishonest here, I like black recolours, but Black Dranzer was like an entirely different beyblade so nyer).
Yes, I never mentioned recolors. Smile
I actually hate beys when they are recolored.
I have told this story once, and I'd love to repeat it-
Once after I lost most of my beys when a flood struck my city, I went out to buy myself another Dragoon V2 after a few days.
But, I saw a Dragoon G.... I bought it, but when I went to the cash counter, I realized that my packet was exchanged with another boy, who went away with my Dragoon G. I was heartbroken to see a Blue Recolored Dragoon G... Unhappy I opened it though, put up the stickers, but never launched it...
Look like its my hatred for that recolor which is now allowing me to trade it for my dreamy Dragoon V2. Only if I had yet another rare bey... I would sell it, get money, and buy a Dranzer MS... Tongue_out
To be honest guys,I love the Purple recolour Dranzer MS.Not to mention it,I am wanting a white Driger MS.Driger MS aesthics is sooo nice.I womder why nice beys are useless.Maybe I should save my money,buy a normal Driger MS,and dye it white.Now how bout that?
Speaking of recolours, I never got to see any recolor of Strata Dragoon V. The beywiki lists a red and yellow recolor but so far I only saw the recolor of Strata Dragoon(S?) in red and yellow. I wonder if anyone has the yellow and red recolors of the 'V' version.
Purple Dranzer is eh. If it was more darker purple, then yah I'd get it. Unboxing Dranzer MS bought back memories of my childhood <3 idc if one eye is missing from Dranzer AR its still sexy.

@th!nk: I loved the color of black Dranzer I thought it was neat looking. But original is the best no matter.what ;3

jan: Me too man, I always liked the gimmick of Dranzer change modes. Dranzer made balance types look cool :smug:

Oh and my SK TH170 locks hard! Its more sturdy than a TT one to me of course but Idk for others . Oh not to mention, Beat Lynx colors is more darker brown than a TT Beat Lynx. Since its light brown ans mine is more opaque . I'm kind of excited for a Hasbro TH170 now. Maybe all of the Beat Lynx will look different or one will remain same.

Last one, my SK B:D lasted for a good 4:30/33/37/41 spin time with Phantom Orion uncustomized. Now what about Duo. . . . Hmmm gonna try Duo Aquario B:D in the morning. Lol.
HEY!!!! How could I forget!?
My second most favorite plastic bey after Dragoon V2 is...... Zeus! Of course its Zeus! I just love it! Without stickers though, Zeus is pretty much meh...
@J o n- Hm, good to hear that. Smile Tall tracks have to be sturdier than normal. Smile
Also, Dranzer didn't make Balance types look cool... Dranzer defined Balance types as the coolest looking beys. XD
Unfortunately, Dark Wolf wrecked the reputation of Balance types. Dranzer was extremely angry with that...
No wonder it sent its sister Phoenix/Fireblaze to kill Dark Wolf. Smith
Lolololololololol Jan! xD love that! That if funny right there. Hahahah. I do hope for another MFB Dranzer. Since Phoenix was ehh to me. Who knows, TT still have to finish a huge 4D lineage and I hope the wheels are not circular in the future. . . .
Saw an HMS unboxing video...
Ah, such wonderful memories were brought back...
I've been talking of HMS all this while, but I forgot to mention the thing I loved the most.
The box.
It was SO good, that it actually made Beyblade feel like a professional hobby...
I recall playing around with beys with my friends. We both used to remove our cases as if they were briefcases.
We opened them, assembled the bey, attached it to the launcher, and battled!
After it was done, we disassembled our beys, and put them back into their cases! XD
It was SO much of fun to be able to do that. Smile
I wish I could get more...
Then again, even if I want more, I'll only go for NIB ones, as I really want those cases no matter what! XD
I should get 2 Driger MS.that cool hms.Jan:- I like the cases too,dude. Feels like a pro blader.
I'll dye one white. HMS is so cool.I'm thinking of getting a lime green DGMSUV, dye it white, show it off.
I pretty darn sure you can't dye green or black plastic white...
No, he probably means spray it, but you can dye metal blue in a way that doesn't chip like paint, right?
If need be, I'd be willing to use my import Kool Aid for a Metal Series Seiryū, though there are probably better sources of azure dye.
Metal Dyeing can only be done with certain metallic compounds, post-forge. In other cases, the dye needs to be present while the metal is still somewhat pliable.

(Dec. 31, 2011  3:36 PM)Whatzzer Wrote: I should get 2 Driger MS.that cool hms.Jan:- I like the cases too,dude. Feels like a pro blader.
I'll dye one white. HMS is so cool.I'm thinking of getting a lime green DGMSUV, dye it white, show it off.

If you look around a bit, you could probably find the White Driger MS for very little money - it's one of the cheaper recolors in HMS. I have two, and paid no more than $20 for either of them, mint.
LOL, I just thought about a funny combo: Put L-Drago II on top of L-Drago Destroy's PC frame and instead of a really heavy bey, you have an extremely light bey xD also, maybe you could put the metal frame onto the metal wheel.
(Dec. 31, 2011  10:26 PM)kbuno50 Wrote: LOL, I just thought about a funny combo: Put L-Drago II on top of L-Drago Destroy's PC frame and instead of a really heavy bey, you have an extremely light bey xD also, maybe you could put the metal frame onto the metal wheel.

LOL thats what i thought one day. Post pics!
Just a random fact that the Takara Tomy Basalt is actually heavier then Hasbro Twisted.
(Dec. 31, 2011  10:40 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Just a random fact that the Takara Tomy Basalt is actually heavier then Hasbro Twisted.

What ? Do you have a scale and both versions ?
(Dec. 31, 2011  10:42 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2011  10:40 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Just a random fact that the Takara Tomy Basalt is actually heavier then Hasbro Twisted.

What ? Do you have a scale and both versions ?

I do have it scaled. Give me a minute to find them.
OK. That is not really something I expected, hah.
(Dec. 31, 2011  10:46 PM)Kai-V Wrote: OK. That is not really something I expected, hah.

My scale is in grams. There is a .33 grams of difference.

Hasbro Twisted
http://s65.photobucket.com/albums/h211/m...=photo.jpg

Takara Basalt
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h211/m...1325368731
Basalt does not weigh ten grams though ... Are you sure it is not in pounds or something ?
His measurements are based by the ounce not gram
Is this any different than the normal weight variations between all Basalt wheels? Like, do you have more than one Hasbro and TT that you can compare them widely, or could this just be an instance of that weight variation craziness?

Also, I really am struggling to figure out what kind of conversion that scale is using...

EDIT: Oh, ounces. For some reason, that did not occur to me, haha... but, my first question still stands. If you can get some of your friends' hasbro Twisted wheels/Basalt wheels and compare them, too, that would also be useful.