Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Dec. 21, 2011  10:19 AM)th!nk Wrote: A BB-10 will help a lot in terms of practising for tournaments (though a surprisingly large number of people out here have got one). That said, you can get decently far without one if you get the newest and best beys before a tournament.
I know the BB-10 is a must but if you don't live in places where they sell TT Beyblades, it's kind of difficult to obtain, unless you have Pay-pal and buy it online...:\

Anyway, another random thought. Yesterday, I saw some little kids with their parents buying Beyblades for Christmas...in Darwin! Too bad they don't know about this place...Darwin has never had any tournaments...ever, as far as I know.
Ill give you a head start:
2000 pesos for a GP DX set.

You will have change BTW. about 300 pesos or something...

Hmm, you could attract them to battle you in a tourney! It could be cool if you do...
(Dec. 21, 2011  11:51 AM)Blood Wrote: Ill give you a head start:
2000 pesos for a GP DX set.

You will have change BTW. about 300 pesos or something...

Hmm, you could attract them to battle you in a tourney! It could be cool if you do...
I saw it when I went there, yeah it's about 2000 pesos that's about over 45 Aussie dollars.

Regular Beyblades cost about 400-500 pesos (want accurate price; 499.75 for a Hell Kerbecs or Meteo L-Drago, 399.75 for a Random booster - last time I checked). So for a random booster that's close to 10 AUD and for a regular over 11 AUD. The difference in value to the Hasbro beyblades in Australia to the TT Beyblades in the Philippines is still small IMHO.

I wish I could...but I don't have Pay-pal to donate the money made for the tourneys and I'm only in Darwin for the Summer holidays :o
(Dec. 21, 2011  10:19 AM)th!nk Wrote: A BB-10 will help a lot in terms of practising for tournaments (though a surprisingly large number of people out here have got one). That said, you can get decently far without one if you get the newest and best beys before a tournament.

And guess what, I can pertain to none of the above 'rules' for becoming a good blader. XD
Getting a BB-10?! Forget it.... I will be sent to a Boot Camp if I ask for one.
New beys?! They are released by TT right? I'll again be sent to a Boot Camp if I ask for one... Tongue_out
I can only buy Hasbro stuff atm, and its really annoying that by the time Hasbro releases its stuff, the top tiers suddenly get outclassed!!! Unhappy
Whatever I bought, got outclassed the very next moment! Am I so unlucky for beys?!
Summary-
Lightning L Drago- My 1st MFB. Bought it around May 2011.
It was brilliant then, and I kept looking for BD145 and RF/R²F (as I could never get LRF. Not to forget MFs...) to be able to make the AMAZING LLD BD145RF/R²F.

Hell Kerbecs- My 2nd MFB. Bought it around August 2011. Thanks to SAM, he was the one who bought me this TT bey.
OK, so Hell Kerbecs was also great around this time. Top Tier stamina combo... BD145 was on the verge of wrecking the meta-game... Etc. By the time it was delivered, it was outclassed!!! And what was this villain who outclassed it now? Yes, Scythe Kronos. And, by this time, even LLD was outclassed. So, my purchase was of a top tier bey turned outclassed by the time it was delivered to my door. Hence, LLD and Kerbecs were outclassed in unison. Unhappy

MLD- My third, and currently my last purchase. Got it in October I guess... This was already outclassed when I bought it. XD I bought it for its looks! Tongue_out

Twisted Tempo- I plan to buy this for Christmas. And, Duo Uranus outclasses Basalt just when I was looking forward to buy it! Angry
Hmph!
(Dec. 21, 2011  2:26 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: I can only buy Hasbro stuff atm, and its really annoying that by the time Hasbro releases its stuff, the top tiers suddenly get outclassed!!! Unhappy
Whatever I bought, got outclassed the very next moment! Am I so unlucky for beys?!
You're not the only one who is unlucky with beys, they are top tier in the 'Hasbro' department, but overall, all the current Hasbro releases are way outclassed...anyone who doesn't have Pay-pal can't get the any of the top tier beys currently released at the moment...like me Gasp

Sad...really :\
Well, they certainly aren't outclassed in the Hasbro meta, but who cares about that when one ain't participating in any Hasbro-exclusive tourney? XD
(Dec. 21, 2011  2:26 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:

And guess what, I can pertain to none of the above 'rules' for becoming a good blader. XD
Getting a BB-10?! Forget it.... I will be sent to a Boot Camp if I ask for one.
New beys?! They are released by TT right? I'll again be sent to a Boot Camp if I ask for one... Tongue_out
I can only buy Hasbro stuff atm, and its really annoying that by the time Hasbro releases its stuff, the top tiers suddenly get outclassed!!! Unhappy
Summary-
Lightning L Drago- My 1st MFB. Bought it around May 2011.
It was brilliant then, and I kept looking for BD145 and RF/R²F (as I could never get LRF. Not to forget MFs...) to be able to make the AMAZING LLD BD145RF/R²F.

Hell Kerbecs- My 2nd MFB. Bought it around August 2011. Thanks to SAM, he was the one who bought me this TT bey.
OK, so Hell Kerbecs was also great around this time. Top Tier stamina combo... BD145 was on the verge of wrecking the meta-game... Etc. By the time it was delivered, it was outclassed!!! And what was this villain who outclassed it now? Yes, Scythe Kronos. And, by this time, even LLD was outclassed. So, my purchase was of a top tier bey turned outclassed by the time it was delivered to my door. Hence, LLD and Kerbecs were outclassed in unison. Unhappy

MLD- My third, and currently my last purchase. Got it in October I guess... This was already outclassed when I bought it. XD I bought it for its looks! Tongue_out

Twisted Tempo- I plan to buy this for Christmas. And, Duo Uranus outclasses Basalt just when I was looking forward to buy it! Angry
Hmph!

Hey !!! How similar is that to my story ??? Even i had LLD as my first MFB and i got my Kerbecs around the same time (late July 2011). But I first came to know about Basalt, then Scythe and had the same reaction as you , i guess :p
Since then, I have been EXTREMELY careful in choosing what to buy. See my profile, and count the number of posts i have made in the Purchase Consultation thread Smile. As a result, I am getting Diablo Nemesis, or if its too expensive, at least a VariAres this Christmas, and have saved enough for a Storm Pegy and Rock Zurafa. *Welcome VariAres R145RF* Also I will be getting a BB-10, actually BB-32, after the final exams in March Smile Smile
Just battled with my cousin. He used an uncom. Storm Aquario and I used Gravity Perseus D125 F. He put his HF/S in S-mode, and I used GP in right spin. We using a Hasbro Stadium. What followed was absolute destruction. I used banking shot, of course. So, within the first few seconds of the battle, GP was smacking the other bey across the stadium. Then, Storm Aquario was being hit across the stadium in the air. Eventually, Gravity Perseus hit Storm Aquario so hard, it resulted in a stadium out, in a Hasbro stadium. When we both saw the outcome, we were both like OMFGDQLISEDEUWOP
I noticed that the orange BD145 and DS in RBV7 go perfectly with one another today.
[Image: blown%2Bmind.jpg]
I wonder if the 85 is clear.
I'm staring at the box trying to figure that out, now LOL
Well, it seems there is a clear DS, as well...
Unpainted Hell
Clear BD145
Clear DS
win
It doesn't seem like there's a clear 85 D:
I think the one with Gravity Perseus (STM) 85DS is. My friend has the other 85 (Hell Horuseus 85RS) and I think it's some blue color or something Tongue_out
Clear 85 and a clear DS on the Gravity bey? That'd be nice... but I can't see it clearly, since Gravity overhangs the track so much... and these are side-view images on the box, too...
I'll be on YouTube to look... lol
EDIT: voodoo
The 85 on the GP85DS bey is clear as the XF.
woot
>dem color combinations yo
It really sucks I don't have a Hell to use BD145 in boost mode on... I wonder what wheels can illegally be used with BD145 in boost mode on..
XF is so fun to play around. but on BD145 in non-booost mode is suicide, unless you have a very well balanced wheel (towards the center) and a MF-H to center the gravity. Or you're gonna spin outta control. XD
I want the Vulcan Horogium BD145RS for the clear BD145. It's just beautiful.
I honestly can't decide which one of my two BD145s (black and clear) I like better! They both look amazing in their own special combos (LLD BD145 [clear] RF [also clear; RBV6]; MF [gun metal] Gravity Perseus BD145 [black] __)...

I'm conflicted XD
@Raigeko
It's been known for a while that the parts in MFB random boosters, when matched colour-wise, make complete beys. Tongue_out
I'm a little slow. Tongue_out I just noticed the Bull/Midnight/Quetz/Vulcan/Beat resemblance the other day. XD
I don't know why but I noticed that the BD145 looks awkward on a Lightning L-Drago but it fits well on Basalt. And this is using normal mode since Boost Mode only fits on Hell :\

Anywho I posted this up on the Photo Gallery.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Photo-Ga...#pid865045

Hasbro Hades definitely is brighter and more yellow in colour than Hell. Also the Hell wheel definitely feels and looks smoother and thinner in coating and than Hades...

Oh and I like the stickers on the TT Ray Unicornio...it's so shiny, I like shiny Eee
(Dec. 22, 2011  5:04 AM)Tiger Fury Wrote: I don't know why but I noticed that the BD145 looks awkward on a Lightning L-Drago but it fits well on Basalt. And this is using normal mode since Boost Mode only fits on Hell :\
Basalt hangs over the track more than Lightning does.

My Basalt on BD145 lifts Variares CH120...sort of Upper Smash maybe? And finally I am able to do a sliding shot with beylauncher....it took me 9 months to learn to use the beylauncher and 15 days after that to learn sliding shoot on it..
After testing it out, I'm beginning to prefer Death over Basalt in stamina. The combos were MF Death Cancer T125WD and MF Basalt Cancer T125WD, with Death OSing Basalt each time.
LOL Bought Death Quetzalcoatl around the same time th!nk tested Duo, my face: :s
Hey hers a random thought is it possible to put stadiums in the ground like how they have it in the anime but our BB-10 stadiums if you can I'm so putting heaps there so i can host tournaments in my house well when i'm older
Cool, we broke 60,000 members Grin

(this would belong in WBO Random Thoughts, if that thread existed)
Another Face Contest?I just realised that my BB-10has some cracks on the play area.Time to get a new oneSmile
I think we can all agree duo is overpowered.
C'mon, a slightly heavy one and it can outspin phantom and defend better than basalt.
It does defend better than Basalt.It's only weakness is a heavy Phantom!Serious