Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Dec. 20, 2011  1:46 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:
(Dec. 20, 2011  9:50 AM)SAM10795 Wrote: Well if you are talking about some double-pack I dont know but both the Cetuses come with either WD145 RS or T125 RS. And Ray will always be a better buy than Cetus becausRay has some usefulness in attack..as for Grand, I dont think it was used a lot.

Gasp
But but! My friend got a CS off some Grand Cetus bey?! Confused
OK, now I am quite confused.... Unhappy
Wait, I'll better check it out. Smile
Its either its a mistake, or hasbro is really dumb thinking CS is RS XD
Well actually, it was my friend's mistake. XD
He went to a store where he found certain boxes open...
So, he exchanged parts.
He got Grand Cetus T125CS, and now when I asked him about the others, he told me of getting a Meteo L Drago LW105R²F...
Hah, even before this, he had me fooled by buying some beys with different parts... I was quite certain that those parts do not come with the bey he bought them with, but I thought he bought some special Hasbro pack...
Looks like I depend too much on him, and now I realized that he is actually dumb... And I am dumber than him to actually depend on such a guy to know what beys are out in stores...
Wonder how he wasn't alleged for shoplifting(or something similar), when he actually opened these boxes and manipulated its contents at one of the city's best supermarkets, where security is quite solid... :\
Its either They dont place a CCTV cam in that section, or that shop Doesnt really have a solid security and just let pass the kids(its a speculation, not trying to offend the security)
(Dec. 20, 2011  3:01 PM)Blood Wrote: Its either They dont place a CCTV cam in that section, or that shop Doesnt really have a solid security and just let pass the kids(its a speculation, not trying to offend the security)

It is not because there is a camera that anybody is watching it behind. Therefore, if there is no evaluation, nobody can detect a crime, and no evaluation of what needs to be done is made. 'Criminals' are free to do whatever they want and even, in this case, the store will surely not pursue a kid in the future ...
Well then Jan, go for the one you like. In all three of you're possible choices ,only the tip and CW are of any use.
Beyblades are probably the most commonly shoplifted toy items around here, next to trading cards of various sorts - and for a very simple reason. The aisles they're on are recessed, and the cameras are at a straight angle above. The cameras cannot see what you are doing, even when someone is watching. They can tell if you suddenly pocket something, but sleeves, or simply holding items in your hands tightly enough, are often fine methods of concealment.

Every single time I go to TRU, Target, or Wal-Mart, I find a plethora of parts that have been strewn out of boxes - usually at least a full Bey's worth of misc parts from different packages. It is quite unsettling.
And to think I actually spend money on these things :p.
(Dec. 20, 2011  6:08 PM)Hazel Wrote: Beyblades are probably the most commonly shoplifted toy items around here, next to trading cards of various sorts - and for a very simple reason. The aisles they're on are recessed, and the cameras are at a straight angle above. The cameras cannot see what you are doing, even when someone is watching. They can tell if you suddenly pocket something, but sleeves, or simply holding items in your hands tightly enough, are often fine methods of concealment.

Every single time I go to TRU, Target, or Wal-Mart, I find a plethora of parts that have been strewn out of boxes - usually at least a full Bey's worth of misc parts from different packages. It is quite unsettling.

Like visiting the elephant's graveyard... very spooky!
It's funny, because the most commonly shoplifted Bey is Burn Fireblaze 135MS - and, they always only take the MW, track, and tip... the CW is what I constantly find.
A tornado Herculeo was opened but all parts were there. Absolute stupidity and remorse from the offender?
Sometimes the backs just come off of those packages, if it's warm or cold enough - it may have been that.

However, in most cases when you find an item that has been opened but nothing has been taken from it, it means someone else came down the aisle and interrupted.
(Dec. 20, 2011  7:46 PM)Codeine Extorts Wrote: A tornado Herculeo was opened but all parts were there. Absolute stupidity and remorse from the offender?

Possibly he realized it was a bad idea? Or possibly realized it was a bad bey. XD
...what about it?
Didn't know it existed.....
and lol
''2 G''

AR: Triple Beak
WD: 10 Balance
SG: EG ???
BB: First Clutch Base (Dragoon G)
(CEW): ???
You didn't know about it? LOL
I could believe it... I didn't even know about a second Trygle until like last month XD
I know someone who owns it... their brother won't sell to me T.T
Or anyone, for that matter...
I really dislike the sheriff badge-esque shaped ARs from Plastics... Wolborg 4, Trygle 2, Galeon 2, Trygator, etc...

Looks goofy.
I think they look kinda cool... but I hate how they're all similar...
Contradictory, much? Tongue_out
lolyup
Vector
Corona
Cybernetic
Leo
Genocide
Penta
Delta.....

Takara had very colourful grammar compared to TT, and yet they spell ''Berring Kore'' wrong.
lolz
Don't forget Death Gergoyle guys!
(Dec. 20, 2011  11:11 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Don't forget Death Gergoyle guys!

You've got to be kidding, right? The actually spelled it "Gergoyle"?
The box says Gargoyle, but all of the Bit Protector stickers say Gergoyle. Just confirmed it with one of my NIB ones.
Yeah, my Death Gargoyle MS says Death Gergoyle even though it's correct on the box, hah.
I think they wrote Shining God "DOG" on the bit chip or something too.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG.

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...gGodMS.JPG

GOO SHINING DOG!