Beyblade Random Thoughts

We don't have a BeyTa machine.Plus,how do you expect every tournament to have that thing used to redeem points?It's kinda useless,and expensive.
k i gess your right
(Dec. 19, 2011  6:44 PM)poison libra Wrote: i think that there shold be a wbo BeyPoints card that is only sold in tournements

Actually, Deikailo and I were talking about something similar to this just yesterday. I like the idea in general, as long as it has some real usefulness.

Also, I have some of the Korean "power cards" that I use in my 3-segment grip that I think look cool too. Some days I want Gingka in there, but some days it's Kyoya. Smile
Hey! I know this is a bit random (that's why i'm putting it here). But, is hasbro ever going to do any thing with the point system? I would think the beypoint card would be beneficial business-wise. also, why is hasbro so far behind? i mean, TT is already on the their THIRD SERIES and hasbro is just starting series TWO!!! Although, i already have all the metal fusion, two beys away from completing metal maters (Still missing Hell/Hades Kerbecs and Ray Gil), and i have the following 4d beys: BigBang Pegasus, Death quetz, fang leone, scythe kronos, VariAres , and ldrago destroy. Sry my post is so long! Pinching_eyes_2
The point system is irrelevant in the Hasbro market, because Hasbro does not host their own events.
They have done a couple events recently, they make make nearly impossible to know about though! Heres a link XD : http://www.beybladebattles.com/home.php
I thought those events were about the website, not actual tournaments.

Regardless, there is still no point in them tracking point totals.
but, it would be pretty fun to win prizes just for winning! XD
okay! one question down! now, what about hasbro being so dang far behind!
They have to take time to translate everything, and it would make absolutely no sense to release Beyblades before the same anime season is out.

Pretty much how every localized series works, video game, anime, manga, or toy.
huh, okay! i get it now! but, one last question (lol)! why did they rename gravity perseus? they both have the same syllable count! i mean, on the episode "A Bey With A Heros Name" when he was explaining the story of Perseus and medusa, it would have made a WHOLE lot more sense if he said "Perseus" rather than "destroyer!" For lord sakes! Destroyer actually has MORE LETTERS than Perseus! anyway, please reply!
Only Hasbro is keen on precisely why they renamed parts, but it could simply be that the Perseus legend was a bit graphic, and they did not want children investigating it further.
*eye twitches* CURSE YOU HASBRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just now I realized how FAIL my hasbro stadium was. FAIL gimmick, FAIL TR, and FAIL KO areas....
Welcome to 2002. Hopefully you can catch up.
Just a random thought; I am now really, really tempted to get a Hasbro Hades Kerbecs so I can use it in battle because I saw one (and it was the last one) in a local shopping mall...I don't like using my TT Hell wheel in battle because obviously, painted Metal Wheels wear off after a number of battles. I've already used my Hasbro Gravity several times and a lot of paint has been removed, but I aready have TT Gravity so who cares. Same thing with my Hasbro Galaxy Cute

My opinion of mint value TT Beys > Hasbro Beys. Eee

And I think I've just turned Beyblades into both a hobby and an obsession, I just can't get enough of it XD
Well, I wonder what will be SO different in a Hasbro Hades Kerbecs, which would prevent its paint from chipping...
As for Hades Kerbecs' performance, its heavenly!!! I love it! XD
Its actually pretty much outclassed in today's meta-game, but I still depend on it for almost every battle! Grin
Just every part it offers, is brilliant! And in the Hasbro meta, an uncustomized Hades Kerbecs would wreck havoc!
It is great!
As for me, I am tempted to buy Hasbro's Twisted... I love Basalt's aesthetics, and the Spiral Staircase fascinates me! So, I will go for it no matter what!
If at all my parents agree to give me 2-3 beys this Christmas, I'd love to go for Twisted Tempo, Gravity Destroyer, Ray Striker/Galaxy Pegasis/Grand Cetus/any other....
Aw... The third bey is SO difficult to choose! I need any one of 'em for the tips they offer. I ma' buy Pegy, as I love its looks. Then again,(Hasbro) R²F sucks... I ma' go for Ray Striker/Grand Cetus, as both offer CS. Now, which of them is more useful? *thinks*
Man, even I am obsessed with Beyblade! I can't wait to get my fourth MFB!
(Dec. 20, 2011  9:30 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: Well, I wonder what will be SO different in a Hasbro Hades Kerbecs, which would prevent its paint from chipping...
Its actually pretty much outclassed in today's meta-game, but I still depend on it for almost every battle! Grin
Just every part it offers, is brilliant! And in the Hasbro meta, an uncustomized Hades Kerbecs would wreck havoc!
It is great!
As for me, I am tempted to buy Hasbro's Twisted... I love Basalt's aesthetics, and the Spiral Staircase fascinates me! So, I will go for it no matter what!
If at all my parents agree to give me 2-3 beys this Christmas, I'd love to go for Twisted Tempo, Gravity Destroyer, Ray Striker/Galaxy Pegasis/Grand Cetus/any other....
Aw... The third bey is SO difficult to choose! I need any one of 'em for the tips they offer. I ma' buy Pegy, as I love its looks. Then again,(Hasbro) R²F sucks... I ma' go for Ray Striker/Grand Cetus, as both offer CS. Now, which of them is more useful? *thinks*
Grand Cetus has RS not CS
Well, FYI, there are two different versions of Grand Cetus. One of which offers RS, and the other being CS. Smile
Its true that I haven't seen any in stores yet, but I said that I look forward to buy that. Sorry for not mentioning- I look forward to buy that if its released. Smile
Well if you are talking about some double-pack I dont know but both the Cetuses come with either WD145 RS or T125 RS. And Ray will always be a better buy than Cetus becausRay has some usefulness in attack..as for Grand, I dont think it was used a lot.
(Dec. 20, 2011  9:50 AM)SAM10795 Wrote: Well if you are talking about some double-pack I dont know but both the Cetuses come with either WD145 RS or T125 RS. And Ray will always be a better buy than Cetus becausRay has some usefulness in attack..as for Grand, I dont think it was used a lot.

dammit i should of got the cetus that hasbro had accedently package with ray
(Dec. 20, 2011  9:30 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: Well, I wonder what will be SO different in a Hasbro Hades Kerbecs, which would prevent its paint from chipping...
It is great!

Well there is no difference, both models of any bey with paint will be ripped off in some way. I did that already with my 2 TT meteo wheels (Blue and Original) on a cardboard piece, without realising it.

Hell/Hades is outclassed, but it's a great stamina Metal Wheel if you don't have the ones that outclass it like Phantom or Duo, IMHO.
(Dec. 20, 2011  4:03 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Welcome to 2002. Hopefully you can catch up.

2002? Didn't Hasbro stadiums suck before then?
My friend got hades kerbecs. At first, I was like "FUUUUUUU", then I made Earth Bull GB145D. It won. PWNED Supaburn (it's not even a good combo.....)

(Dec. 20, 2011  9:50 AM)SAM10795 Wrote: Well if you are talking about some double-pack I dont know but both the Cetuses come with either WD145 RS or T125 RS. And Ray will always be a better buy than Cetus becausRay has some usefulness in attack..as for Grand, I dont think it was used a lot.

Gasp
But but! My friend got a CS off some Grand Cetus bey?! Confused
OK, now I am quite confused.... Unhappy
Wait, I'll better check it out. Smile
(Dec. 20, 2011  11:51 AM)Dracomageat Wrote: 2002? Didn't Hasbro stadiums suck before then?

Beyblade was properly introduced by Hasbro around 2002, no ? Beyblade had barely started being popular in Japan before 2002, so surely Hasbro could not have started yet. You know how they are always one season later than Japan ? Beyblade 2002 is the second season, so Hasbro would have started the first season around that time.