Beyblade Random Thoughts

Oh wait! We already knew that... :\

Just check the RBV9 thread, that was the second post of the thread.
(Dec. 15, 2011  4:21 AM)Kai-V Wrote: http://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/shop/iy_cup.html
As always, TAKARA-TOMY has the best recolours : already a red Nemesis Clear Wheel, a black B:D and a purple Quetzalcoatl Clear Wheel.

Those recolors look amazing! That Black B:D would look especially good with the Phantom Orion Skeletal Version. Hopefully Hasbro makes recolors this good sometime.
bey thoughts is funny but do anyone knows where i can find a scythe kronos for real cheap or at least under 10$ dollars
Not the place to ask.
Open a thread in the "Buying" thread if you don't already have one, but I doubt you will find one for under 10.
I know T125's downwards effect doesn't work, but does it actually increase how aggressive your bey is?
(Dec. 16, 2011  12:14 AM)kbuno50 Wrote: I know T125's downwards effect doesn't work, but does it actually increase how aggressive your bey is?

To the best of my knowledge it doesn't do anything at all to anything that we can measure.
I thought it was meant to be upforce but yes, it adds to the movement of Thermal Aquario ___ SF for sure, though it's barely noticeable on anything slower than an LL2.
Were there ever any super rare recolours of Draciel V2. I know it was never recolourwd in any of the random boosters or fukobako boosters but not sure about anything else. Similar to the very rare G series recolours. That kind of thing. Draciel V2 is so left out. All the other V2 series got recolours and it didn't. they should have included that in the fukobako 2004 or random booster 9 instead of recolouring flash leopard for like the 6th time.
(Dec. 15, 2011  9:53 PM)Hazel Wrote: I'm pretty sure that, after M145Q, I'm tired of jumping gimmicks. Forever.

It was still the most effective jumping gimmick they every made. Not saying much, but yeah.

(Dec. 15, 2011  9:58 PM)Ultrablader Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2011  1:42 PM)th!nk Wrote: Corona Saber is one of the few parts I want badly but don't have. It looks beautiful, especially in orange....

The orange is hideous. The original sunshine yellow is way better. I miss my takara Appollon so much Unhappy

I dislike the colour yellow, as nice as it looks on apollon.

(Dec. 16, 2011  1:48 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: Were there ever any super rare recolours of Draciel V2. I know it was never recolourwd in any of the random boosters or fukobako boosters but not sure about anything else. Similar to the very rare G series recolours. That kind of thing. Draciel V2 is so left out. All the other V2 series got recolours and it didn't. they should have included that in the fukobako 2004 or random booster 9 instead of recolouring flash leopard for like the 6th time.

Probably belongs in AAQGAA, and I don't really know. There were far too many flash leopard recolours, though.

lol Above.
At least they don't re-use parts over and over for brand new releases....

I'm hype for my new wolborg 4.
It practically KO'ED Vortex Ape while taking no recoil at all LOLZ
got my Phantom Orion today. sonokong<3

from a solo spin it seems to vary from 5 - 6 minutes.
seems alright really ... can't be stuffed opening my second one to test it just yet.
(Dec. 16, 2011  12:42 PM)blah Wrote: got my Phantom Orion today. sonokong<3

from a solo spin it seems to vary from 5 - 6 minutes.
seems alright really ... can't be stuffed opening my second one to test it just yet.

Nice pull. Glad you got a good one! Any chance you can weigh the metal wheel and post over on Weights of MFB?
I got bored and went on amazon on the tornado beystadium. One of the reviews was about complaining about how it's a bowl shaped stadium, so the beys keep on going in the middle. FAIL.
(Dec. 16, 2011  4:15 PM)kbuno50 Wrote: I got bored and went on amazon on the tornado beystadium. One of the reviews was about complaining about how it's a bowl shaped stadium, so the beys keep on going in the middle. FAIL.

ROFL!!!
That would have been the funniest review I ever heard of!
Still, as we probably know more than the average beyblade-playing crowd, we are certainly gonna find this funny. Tongue_out
But still, just how do these guys expect their beys to clash in a completely flat stadium...

@th!nk- I agree! It was probably the most fantastic bey in the jumping series at least...
Being able to perform an angled jump was what made it better... It could hop, and attack. As for the Hopper Attack and Einstein, those were ducks sitting jumping at the center of the stadium. Just how do you think that would even affect something, TT? Also, Einstein probably didn't bounce much due to the weight...
But yeah, I loved to bank Einstein, doing it in a way that it rammed into the wall. That made it jump sideways! Eee
But, because there is an alternation of walls in a stadium, it jumped right out of the stadium. It was quite funny. Tongue_out
And, I do agree with Hazel. Storm Capricorne was a disgrace, even though being more useful then its predecessors...
Seriously, how can you expect a hopping frogs to go against elephants(Basalt), lions(VariAres, i.e. the King), and _____*insert animal with superb stamina here*(Duo)....
TAKARA-TOMY is still "trolling" us : it is about time for an update on their Beyblade site about BB-122 and BB-123.

Yesterday : Still nothing.
Today : Only a small picture of BB-123, and yet none of its parts are listed in the parts index.
Tomorrow : Diablo, Nemesis and X:D on the index ?

It cannot even be suspense at that point ...
Hm, that's funny.
AFAIK, they used to update their site quite often, right?
Wonder what's wrong with those guys now...
CoroCoro has already got the pics, and TT hasn't put them on their site yet?
TT is so focused with defense and stamina.... First, basalt, then they make death, and now duo? I doubt fusion will be good for defense, but we won't know until its release.
(Dec. 16, 2011  8:22 PM)kbuno50 Wrote: TT is so focused with defense and stamina.... First, basalt, then they make death, and now duo? I doubt fusion will be good for defense, but we won't know until its release.

Today, you woke up and totally decided to forget about (only in 4D) Fang, L Drago Destroy, Beat, Blitz, VariAres, etc. ? It might seem to us that they are doing a lot of Stamina Metal Wheels, but that is just because they are an issue in our Beyblade scene, but in general I would say that they involuntarily (because they associate the wrong type with the actual performance) released enough Attack Metal Wheels to compensate.
Kai-V So true....
Can't make cool shapes with Metal as much as plastic lolz

I am at a dissapoint with EG Circle Survivor.....
I just bought a Ray Striker/Unicorno. I saw 2 major hasderp fails:

1. The CS in the packaging had the rubber about to fall off, and it appeared to look like a rubber hole flat. Thankfully, I was able to push it back in.

2. When I put on the stickers, when I battled, the stickers could not resist carp. I ended taking them off.
(Dec. 17, 2011  5:59 AM)kbuno50 Wrote: I just bought a Ray Striker/Unicorno. I saw 2 major hasderp fails:

1. The CS in the packaging had the rubber about to fall off, and it appeared to look like a rubber hole flat. Thankfully, I was able to push it back in.

2. When I put on the stickers, when I battled, the stickers could not resist carp. I ended taking them off.

This is not the Hasbro Discussion thread. Whining about them goes there, not here.

The sticker thing is the same with TT, and manufacturing errors do occur with parts for both companies.
When I was baby sitting I found out that the kids liked beyblades but ... Only Classic ! I ended up leaving with a trygle and I am baby sitting tomorrow one of them I noticed had ...RUSHING BOAR ! Definitely trading him he really wanted my dark libra but since its rushing boar I will trade him like 3 metal fusion sounds fair right? Tongue_out_wink haha
I may sound mean, but kids are highly gullible. Tongue_out
All they want is aesthetics, and more importantly the bey owned by their favorite character who is usually the protagonist.
About 3 years ago, I traded my Draciel MS for a Wolborg MS. Tongue_out
That guy was happy to own the bey of his favorite character, while I was happy with the best uncustomized HMS! Tongue_out
Haha ik I can't wait ! Green rushing boar hear I come !