Beyblade Random Thoughts

http://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/shop/iy_cup.html
As always, TAKARA-TOMY has the best recolours : already a red Nemesis Clear Wheel, a black B:D and a purple Quetzalcoatl Clear Wheel.
I still haven't gotten over the Skeletal Phantom Orion (I may have forgotten the full name, sorry!)

That thing looked incredible...

Meanwhile at hasbro, we're recolouring things like mouldy pumpkins, copper piping, and bumblebees (though, yellow-rubber RS is pretty cool).
Different Rubber Colours=Different performance?
Thinking about it, How did plastics go up high in price so much....
What happened to the Rushing Boar in Toy world for $10.00...
Nope.

And they're rarer and more valuable now that MFB are being produced, there's more demand.
They seem to have old molds for the old Plastic launchers.....
I wonder if they still have the old molds XP
I dream that they do. Somewhere.
hah, cool Wink
I really like the attack type beyblades of G Revolution for some reason....
Corona Saber, Apollon.
Scissor Arm, Crab Diver.
Genocide Circle, Death Gargoyle.
Jungle Shock, Trygator.
All awesome, I want'em all....
I just can't stop thinking about that Omega Dragonis release with the 4D guide/ comic book. Omega Dragonis looks like a good beyblade.
does anyone know where i can get a dark dragoon beyblade? or any of the other dark beyblades?!
dark dragoon comes from the Beyblade The Movie Takao VS DaiChi DVD--limited edition.
awesome thank you! would you happen to know how i would be able to get my hands on a copy of that?
(Dec. 15, 2011  7:33 AM)KaizerMFB Wrote: hah, cool Wink
Corona Saber, Apollon.
Scissor Arm, Crab Diver.
Jungle Shock, Trygator.

Corona Saber is one of the few parts I want badly but don't have. It looks beautiful, especially in orange....

Tbh, I heard most of those names for the first time! Chocked_2 Corona Saber... Genocide Circle... Jungle Shock...
All this while, I thought that I owned almost all plastic beys in past. Now, my thoughts have been disillusioned. And I feel sad because of it. Unhappy
Those are just AR names Smile
Yippee!!!
After a quick run through the Parts List,
I realized that Kaizer has named the ARs along with the beys they come from. But, he put in a comma between the two. Hence the confusion! Tongue_out
OK, but I still didn't know we had a Death Gargoyle(EG) and Crab Diver...
(Dec. 15, 2011  7:55 AM)the.successor Wrote: I just can't stop thinking about that Omega Dragonis release with the 4D guide/ comic book. Omega Dragonis looks like a good beyblade.

Yeah, it'll be a major letdown if it turns out they really aren't releasing it.
Omega Dragonis is being released?! Just how do things change overnight?!

I did something unbelievable. I know many have done this, but doing it in a examination, especially in India...- I wrote an essay on Beyblade in a recent examination I appeared for... Tongue_out
I wanted to promote it without a Promo Card. Tongue_out
I was just too annoyed by people around me who thought I was too old for beys. And with that in mind, I blurted out everything I had in my mind... The topic was somewhat like- You have a hobby/passion/habit, because of which you are looked down upon by people around you. Describing your hobby/passion/habit, express your feelings for it. Tongue_out

Had a look at the thread Recent Beyblade Purchases...
Everyone is buying plastics!
I wish I could, too!
Rebuilding my plastic/HMS collection is impossible, and hence I believed that I better focus on buying MFBs, so that I could at least get a decent MFB collection.
But, plastics/HMS are so catchy! Those things are slow poisons for ones who do not own them!
And, looking at my current MFB collection, just 3 beys...
The year is about to end, and I may get one or two on Christmas.
That means, I get 5 beys a year on average. To get a Rose Gold, I'll have to wait for 10 years?!
By then, MFB would become as rare as plastics/HMS are now, and I'll then give up on building an MFB collection, and invest in the new generation beys which would hopefully be available then (year- 2021).
What a pity! Would I ever get a respectable collection!?

EDIT- What?! Arupaeo's post disappeared?!
(Dec. 15, 2011  2:53 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Omega Dragonis is being released?! Just how do things change overnight?!

It is appearing in a japanese magazine with a realistic image (not photo) similar to those with which real beys are shown off prior to actual photos and then release. This is the only information we have and, while it does suggest a release, it most certainly does not prove anything of the sort.
(Dec. 15, 2011  2:53 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: EDIT- What?! Arupaeo's post disappeared?!

Even though I am entirely visible, sometimes my posts are not... Wink
''Beyblade appear to be nothing more than toys to the common person, but they're so much more than that.''
Tongue_outroverb right thar Serious
(Dec. 15, 2011  7:08 PM)KaizerMFB Wrote: ''Beyblade appear to be nothing more than toys to the common person, but they're so much more than that.''
Tongue_outroverb right thar Serious

But we, on the WBO, are not common people. And I don't mean that in a bad way.

Also, just got my Phantom Orion in the mail too! BGrin rocks.. and it's the A3 mold too!

We're actually legends ourselves, destiny seekers.

So I hope we get a jumping 4D bottom soon. Lapis Lazuli anyone?
I'm pretty sure that, after M145Q, I'm tired of jumping gimmicks. Forever.
(Dec. 15, 2011  1:42 PM)th!nk Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2011  7:33 AM)KaizerMFB Wrote: hah, cool Wink
Corona Saber, Apollon.
Scissor Arm, Crab Diver.
Jungle Shock, Trygator.

Corona Saber is one of the few parts I want badly but don't have. It looks beautiful, especially in orange....

The orange is hideous. The original sunshine yellow is way better. I miss my takara Appollon so much Unhappy
I just looked this up! Apparently there is a bey in RBV9 Fusion Hades called Bakushin Beelzebub T125 XF! Beelzebub is a funny name for a CW. Tongue_out