Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Dec. 14, 2011  1:10 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: @njrk
That's because Draco is already being used in a bey.

Aaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnyyyywaayyysss, I bet TT will release it. If they don't Hasbro probably will. XD

isnt omega dragonis based of the draco consterlation like l-drago
(Dec. 14, 2011  2:30 AM)Tris Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2011  2:29 AM)CRUelty Wrote: My BBA Balancer finally came DJ 2002 - Yeah!
Pictures will be up soon!! Eee
Oh, and Driger S vs. Galeon (I'll simply call it Galeon, requires less typing XD) is pretty epic, and so is Flash Leopard vs. Galeon :3

Wouldn't that go in the Recent Purchases thread? Anyways, nice ;DD!
I posted it there when I bought it Tongue_out_wink
I'm hoping to get a pre HWS Wolf from Toywiz for Christmas, or a Death Quetzalcoatl from somewhere else. Both of them look beautiful to me. Mainly hoping to get Death Quetzalcoatl for the death wheel and RDF, both very fun parts that have some usage. I may end up receiving just the Hasbro Nightmare Rex though, because that's more local for my family. Meh, there's never any tournaments around where I live anyhow, so it's not like I'll be using them competitively any time soon. Heh heh...
@njrk
I doubt they would re-use Draco.

Slee
Hopefully the Death Quetz! It's far better than Wolf, and Wolf you can get on eBay for a whopping $7! XD
Look at this Wing Pegasis S130RB recolour too, for the "official WOLRD 2012 WBBA" :
http://ameblo.jp/takahisa4227/image-1110...04966.html
You could call it "Memorial Model".
I love the color scheme... but the face is meh
That face is so dull......
If it didn't have that WBBA mark below, it would seem like some kind of '2012 special' face, depicting the end of the world. Meh.....
As for the recolor, that looks cool! I like it!
Slee- Hm, even I will be eyeing for a Hasbro Basalt Horogium Twisted Tempo Starter Pack... Wink
Oh my Gosh!(I'm a civlised person) My bey just flew 1 story down while still spinning! Thank goodness my AD145 wasn't on it. I wonder what happened to my limited edition face and chrome cancer CW...
Were you playing on the window sill, or did you just use the Q tip which made it bounce out of the window? Tongue_out
Or, did you get it KOed you hard that it flew out? Funny thing, this.
I want to see a video... Tongue_out
Actually i found that it only flew down half my staircase. Thankfully no serious breakage. Well,it could've been worse. My dog could have ate it,and judgeing by the way he poops,it won't be nice(cancer Is back and he's black!) . It actually got knocked out ,then I tried to strecth and get it as it was running away. It had a low track so when I applied pressure on it,the MW touched the floor and just flew liked that. I wonder if it flew of the my 2nd level floor,hit something, then landed on the staircase(I live on the ground floor of a block of flats so I have 2 levels all to myself
You may not expect a bey to break like that... :\
If it actually flew out of your window and hit the ground, then your bey may break.
But while rolling on the floor, chances of breakage are very less.
And hey, that's not a nice way to describe your dog... Wink
Yesterday while practising with String launcher, Vari KOed Hell and it landed straight on my toe. But thankfully it didnt hurt. But once again the launcher did. As I launched Vari, the handle flew back and hit my finger so hard that I was unable to launch for the next 15 mins. Launchers really hurt me a lot so I wear two gloves on my left hand and one on my right to prevent injury Tongue_out
Lol. My launcher hates my big,fat thighs. Jan,I referred to him that way cos he just pooped when I was posting and the poop almost went into his feeding bowl . I don't want my bey served like that! Anyway ,my sis just taught him how to handshake, and he thinks we're playing with him when we're actually scolding him
(Dec. 14, 2011  7:45 AM)SAM10795 Wrote: Yesterday while practising with String launcher, Vari KOed Hell and it landed straight on my toe. But thankfully it didnt hurt. But once again the launcher did. As I launched Vari, the handle flew back and hit my finger so hard that I was unable to launch for the next 15 mins. Launchers really hurt me a lot so I wear two gloves on my left hand and one on my right to prevent injury Tongue_out

Whoops! VariAres KOed Hell?! That's bad news for me, the Hell-only user. Tongue_out
Hm... Why not attach that Rubber thing to the handle?
How did it hurt you so severely? I can't make out how it actually retracted to hurt you...
Zero- I was jk. Also, why are we discussing about your dog anyway? LOL!
This has inspires a new thread in the general discussion forum. Come see. Also, it think the worlds worst bey part is..,no,not dark, but a broken dark. Most useful parts :CS BD145 Rf's.
(Dec. 14, 2011  7:59 AM)Z.E.R.O Wrote: This has inspires a new thread in the general discussion forum. Come see. Also, it think the worlds worst bey part is..,no,not dark, but a broken dark.

That was the funniest 'joke' ever...

Also hey, I was thinking-
The Maximum Series is now losing its Maximum Status after all...
Actually, it had started to lose it from the beginning, but yeah.
Duo Uranus/Phantom Orion is way better than Beafowl for Stamina...
There is hardly any Upper in MFB, so Screw Capricorne's title is worthless...
But at the same time, whenever Upper is observed, Screw is the MW which produces it most of the times. So its still good for Upper.
Hell is no longer the widest...
Basalt might lose its title of being heavy after Diablo.
Byxis is the only one whose maximum record ain't broken!
(Dec. 14, 2011  7:55 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: Whoops! VariAres KOed Hell?! That's bad news for me, the Hell-only user. Tongue_out
Hm... Why not attach that Rubber thing to the handle?
How did it hurt you so severely? I can't make out how it actually retracted to hurt you...

Rubber what?
Actually I pulled it sideways and in my attempt to get better RPM, I pulled it so fast that it came back with the same speed and the added Tension in the string which gave it a nice momentum and this momentum which it had acheieved when I launched Vari was completely dumped on the nail of my forefinger(which unfortunately was close to the handle) and BANG!! No it was more like CLACK!! and my forefinger was almost paralyzed for a few seconds. Since I use my forefinger to hold the launcher, I wasnt able to launch. And it is normal for Vari to KO Hell.
Anyways, I am still trying to practise sliding shoot with beylauncher and am not succesful. I hope I can do it soon.
Its normal to see a Vari KO Basalt.
So of course its normal to see it KO Hell! Tongue_out
Also, I am talking about the Launcher Rubber...
(Dec. 13, 2011  11:13 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Actually, there might be a "[something] Dragonis 4D Guide" being released on January 20th, but the image remains a render from the anime and it does not seem sure still that Omega Dragonis would be released as a real toy.

AWWWWWWWW :C

(Dec. 13, 2011  11:51 PM)njrk97 Wrote: why not just call it draco

omega draco

seems simple engough
Because that sounds dumb?
(Dec. 14, 2011  10:51 AM)th!nk Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2011  11:13 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Actually, there might be a "[something] Dragonis 4D Guide" being released on January 20th, but the image remains a render from the anime and it does not seem sure still that Omega Dragonis would be released as a real toy.

AWWWWWWWW :C

omega draco

seems simple engough
Because that sounds dumb?

Seriously, even I wanted this bey to be released... Unhappy
It looked so cool!
And there we have yet another anime-exclusive bey...

omega draco

seems simple engough

Don't tell me you find Dragonis tough...
If it had been something like Izuma Inzori's former name, i.e. Omega Dracovianauis, then I would have agreed to your statement. But, Dragonis... What's so tough?
This guy on Facebook said that Vulcan is one of the best Metal Wheels out there for attack. I told him that it was severely outclassed....he called me a noob, etc. I'm like: I may not be the best, definitely, but I do know that Vulcan is highly outclassed. Anyway, I also got my BB-10 stadium today, so I'll be able to help test right now. Really excited!
My BB-32 came in as a Christmas literally 1 second ago and i am tempted to open it.
omega draco
seems simple engough

I'm not normally one to argue against proper latin but "Omega Draco" just doesn't sound right. Something about the name "Omega" seems to require a following name of atleast 3 syllables for some reason.

EDIT: when I first saw the newboy version of dark wolf, I thought something seemed up but now they have a picture of Dark Bull to compare it to. While Bull's Dark wheel seems normal, Wolf's is clearly very different. Anyone know what's going on here?
(Dec. 14, 2011  6:32 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: EDIT: when I first saw the newboy version of dark wolf, I thought something seemed up but now they have a picture of Dark Bull to compare it to. While Bull's Dark wheel seems normal, Wolf's is clearly very different. Anyone know what's going on here?

Well, all the pictures are illustrations rather than photographs, so maybe someone just got a little too creative...