Beyblade Random Thoughts

Seems like a mod to me.
Also looks like a fake,though
The parts are all legitimate. The fake Blitz molds are extremely noticable.

Illegal or not, that is an absolutely gorgeous piece of custom work.
agree..it looks pretty...people would be bidding on it..lol..
The attachment of UW145 is sloppy.

That said, I loved google translate's name for it: Dragon Tower Safin Delaware Sea Dragon Lightning horn three dogs UW145 LF
Anyone displaying this Beyblade would not be likely to even have the UW145 visible at all... honestly, barren 145 tracks with no tip are the best things for display!
Anyone noticed this?
Wolborg MS either from the HMS Saint Beast Booster or MA-08 uses the Wolborg image on the right side of this picture. Both the HMS booster image and the wolborg image on the right are identical.
I was thinking of making a sticker for the Wolborg MS.
[Image: 6446266589_f75ae89e6c.jpg]

The picture also resembles the one from Wolborg 4.
I am not entirely shocked at this 'discovery', but perhaps it is just the lack of sleep ...
(Dec. 03, 2011  11:24 AM)foxy Wrote: Guys, look what I have come across?
A strange beyblade. The guy who put it in yahoo auctions Hong Kong said it is called Sea Drago UW145LF but it has LRF bottom.

http://hk.f1.page.auctions.yahoo.com/hk/...1129268802

Pictures are shown there.

The parts included are:

Metal Face: Ldrago Destroy Gold armour ver.
4D clear wheel: Blitz Unicorno
4D Metal Wheel: Blitz Unicorno
Metal Wheel: Hell
Track: UW145
Bottom: LRF not LF

Man, that is so pretty! Grin
If I had access to PayPal....
If I knew how to use YJA....
If I did not know that was fake/illegal....
I would certainly bid on it! Grin
@th!nk- Seriously! It sounds like some beyblade belonging to some character Raigeko13's famous story. Tongue_out
Also, read the sentence preceding the name you copy-pasted-
Metal Fight Beyblade made the soul of BB-88, 99, 100, 117 Safin Delware....Chocked_2
OK, AFAIK, BB-99 is Hell Kerbecs, and I do not see any HK part in it...
Oh gosh! Is that really Hell?!
I didn't even recognize it! Grin
(Dec. 03, 2011  11:49 AM)th!nk Wrote: The attachment of UW145 is sloppy.

It's nice that he tried to mold dragon heads into it but it just looks like a melted mess to me.

(Dec. 03, 2011  1:38 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I am not entirely shocked at this 'discovery', but perhaps it is just the lack of sleep...

The only "shocking" part is how much it looks like his signature bey (Screw Fox?).
(Dec. 03, 2011  5:35 PM)Dracomageat Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2011  11:49 AM)th!nk Wrote: The attachment of UW145 is sloppy.

It's nice that he tried to mold dragon heads into it but it just looks like a melted mess to me.

True...
He has done a good job of maintaining the Dragon theme, but the UW145 looks really out of place... The added Hell MW there, makes it look really odd.
Yes, A simple Blitz Unicorno UW145 LF would have sufficed without the oddity and illegality of attaching hell and UW145 could easily have been switched out for another part.
One after another...the 4D are basically blowing the MFB away!
Seems like we have no Great-Old style Metal Wheel that can match up...
Basalt is still the most reliable Defense option, despite whatever zany tests in Customizations may incline you to believe.
I wouldn't call it lying.

Exaggerating is more likely the truth. Especially with newer parts...
(Dec. 03, 2011  10:48 PM)Hazel Wrote: I wouldn't call it lying.

Besides Phantom, amirite?

So I've been using a few little fun combos tonight. Scythe Khronos GB145BS, Gravity Perseus (Stamina) D125FS, and Screw Pisces 100JB.
I just use them in a PTW and watch them bounce around. That's mostly why I use those tips, haha.
(Dec. 04, 2011  5:33 AM)Nano Wrote: So I've been using a few little fun combos tonight. Scythe Khronos GB145BS, Gravity Perseus (Stamina) D125FS, and Screw Pisces 100JB.
I just use them in a PTW and watch them bounce around. That's mostly why I use those tips, haha.
Kronos has no 'h' when spelled like this Tongue_out
lol in Hasbro stadiums, I used to love Rock Orso vs Rock Leone. The matches would almost always end up in a draw XD
That Screw Pisces combo sounds fun...

Pegasis vs. Pegasis =
KO'S
KO'S EVERYWHERE
OS?
Screw OS! Let's go into a wall! XD
(Dec. 04, 2011  5:37 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Pegasis vs. Pegasis =
KO'S
KO'S EVERYWHERE
OS?
Screw OS! Let's go into a wall! XD

You REALLY need to stop buying dem Pegasises
Neither do I, Kaizer!

(Dec. 03, 2011  10:48 PM)Hazel Wrote: I wouldn't call it lying.

Gasp
Don't tell me people are exaggerating Death's Defense capabilities!
That would be sad!
People would shoot me down for suggesting Death over Basalt in Defense combos! Tongue_out
As for now, I am extremely excited! I may go to a supermarket nearby, and I expect to see Twisted Tempo at least! At least I would know that I have something ready for Christmas! Grin
Then, I need just a Ray Striker, and Behold! I have a top tier Defense Custom- Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS!!!
EDIT- Boom! I realized that my dreams were hollow.. Unhappy
I do not have a Metal Face, yo! And I may never expect to get one. Tongue_out
Also, I am forced to use Kerbecs in place of Aquario... Unhappy
Not to mention that Kerbecs (the name) has some weight! Tongue_out
For example-
XYZ person- Hey dude, I am using a Twisted Aquario BD145CS against you. What you've got?
Me- Hah, I am using Hell Kerbecs....
XYZ- Gasp Holy carp! You are using Kerbecs?! Gotta be careful!
Yeah, while in the minority on this opinion, I like Basalt Kerbecs better than Basalt Aquario on the BD145CS combo - which I primarily use for defense purposes, so the extra weight is attractive to me.