Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Dec. 02, 2011  5:57 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Attack- Blitz, VariAres, Lightning(considering 3 contact points were covered), Hell, LDD(??) (widely used in indo meta-game??? haha)..but i can see phantom is famous for attack too..XD
Defense- Basalt, Death, Scythe, Phantom.
Stamina- Basalt, Scythe, Phantom, Hell,

Am I missing out something, or is this actually true?!

i wonder how LDG is performing..i guessed not much had purchased it?
Wing shows ok results for defence..while Duo is outstanding..
wondering is all from ultimate dx set is really "ultimate"..
Someone mentioned it's very similar to LDD in performance, but yes, it is the only one without a testing thread (which is a shame, seeing as it is the one I am easily most interested in).
looking at the design..the core seems to be more poped out from the MW... Uncertain
i dont really like the idea of rubber poping out from the MW...
its attack capabilty would be diminished..hope that the attack mode (plastics poped out) would make it a decent attacker..
but still looking for its testing since i wont be buying MFB for a while.. (focusing on Plastics.. Tongue_out)
If I get the time, I plan on doing some LDG tests this weekend.

Benjohadi: you either need 2 o's or 2 p's for that word in English (poped). I really hope you were going for 2 p's... Wink
This has probably been said before, but the metal wheels are starting to be produced way to circular. Reason I like Plastics better, way more versatility in the shapes of the ARs. Even if you do not play plastics, does it feel like the production of more circular wheels trouble you?
It's been said repeatedly. And only slightly smaller is the number of times I've expressed my disdain about it.

It's like they've given up trying to keep producing new, balanced (strength-wised) parts, and are just throwing over-powered circles at us now, so to make each new release worthwhile, they have to keep producing stuff that's too strong, and so on.

That said, with the weight of MFB and such, it's much harder to produce an attack bey without recoil issues, too.
not really a trouble..its good actually since most non-circular i.e oval, etc produced lots of recoil since plastics era..
Maybe I'm thinking too much about aesthetics lol.
But anyways, performance wise it's getting pretty complicated and creative for TT.
I'm less concerned with aesthetics and more with 10 minute long stamina battles.
lololo, and in comparison with 15 second long plastic attack beybattles....
15 seconds is good. More time left to do more stuff.
Tourney Battles: 3 rounds, 10 Mins a round.
30 minutes per battle.

gl convincing your parents to go to a beyblade tournament that will last a whole week.
There are no 10 minutes battles guys. 10 minute solo spin is probably about a minute - a minute and a half in battles. It just seems so long because of the lack of excitement.
(Dec. 02, 2011  7:18 PM)th!nk Wrote: I'm less concerned with aesthetics and more with 10 minute long stamina battles.

10 minutes battles is the point when you have to start pouring sand or water into the stadium, or maybe only allow launching with your teeth or something ridiculous like that... Wink

Fortunately we are far, far away from that kind of timeframe. Even with the B: D bottoms, individual battles between same spin direction beys aren't lasting much longer than 1-2 mins tops. Now those Meteo battles on the other hand...
Ugh, what Meteo did to stamina matches...

Meteo is 100% of the reason I do not like Spin-Equalization.
I actually find it more heart-warming when you get a mint beyblade out of the box, full stickers, than on a rack or in pieces.
I like applying the stickers too much to share the opinion, honestly. Plus, the nice feel of fresh, out-of-the-box parts is really neat.
True...true....
I just like seeing the pretty thing on the cover of the box once I get it XD
I bought a brand new pair of tweezers with rubberized grips just for putting stickers on in exactly the right place. Super nerdy, right? LOL
Not nerdy, just smart.
Dayum I'm posting a bit too much today XD
Also Don't people use scissors as well?
(Dec. 02, 2011  9:04 PM)Arupaeo Wrote: I bought a brand new pair of tweezers with rubberized grips just for putting stickers on in exactly the right place. Super nerdy, right? LOL

I am an old Plamo hobbyist, and most Plamo builders got into a rather dangerous, but extremely precise, method of applying Stickers/Decals - using your x-acto/hobby scalpel in order to place them. Doing it wrong can damage the sticker, or result in a very nasty cut(as most hobby knives worth using are quite literally as sharp as a scalpel), but the precision is just unmatched, and it never interferes with the adhesive.

I discourage people from startling me when I'm doing it, though, for obvious reasons.
Boredom has got to me. I am attacking a pringles can lid with a MF basalt wolf GB145 MS.
(Dec. 02, 2011  10:37 AM)SAM10795 Wrote: I lost because I was unable to control it well...because I do get good results with spin stealers but XF wasnt in my control and I hadnt learned to properly control XF by then...however in 120 height it was still able to almost equalize with HK, at 145..it just lost out easily...or else it could have KOed HK...AFAIK MLD100 WD is the best spin-stealer and defeats every pre-4D combo...or at least ties with it.

I beat it with MF-H Libra AD145WD twice
, it was pretty close.
I am very bad with XF and did not have CH120 so I used 125 for MF MLD 125XF