Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Nov. 30, 2011  3:20 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: From what I understand Draciel G like many other Draciels (if not all) isn't THAT great. A quote from Brad I saw somewhere (not exact, but it'll be close) : Draciels do exactly the opposite what they're supposed to do.
Basically, they're all bad (ehh on some) in Defense terms, but they can be used in attack combos better than Defense. Smile
Eh, what the hell, I'll buy it for my bro. He used to like Draciels when he was younger, so I think I'll buy this for his Christmas present and mess simply mess around with its base Tongue_out
That AR will be fun XD
Heck, maybe I can write an article... not. I stink at writing articles XP
IIRC Gold SonoKong releases of the S series are all wonky sizes.
If you already have a Driger S, as Chody said, there is little reason to buy another unless you want Driger on Driger battles (which can't be that bad, but variation is cool).

I'd suggest you get Bistool: It is also an easy and 1-stop purchase.

Draciel G is trash as far as I know, Draciel V2 is probably one of the better ones in the series because of Fin Tectors. Draciel S is probably a tad more useful though.
Yeah, I knew about that Gold SK size thing. Aren't they slightly smaller or something like that?
I was winning an auction for a Bistool... but then I got outbid D:
Eh, it's for my brother, he likes Engine Gears, and Draciels... his interests before mine when coming to buying him a Christmas present Tongue_out
MF-H Phantom Ketos M145 EDS is the only good M145 combo
(Nov. 30, 2011  3:29 AM)CRUelty Wrote: Yeah, I knew about that Gold SK size thing. Aren't they slightly smaller or something like that?
I was winning an auction for a Bistool... but then I got outbid D:
Eh, it's for my brother, he likes Engine Gears, and Draciels... his interests before mine when coming to buying him a Christmas present Tongue_out

ENGINE GEARS Supaburn haha, I love them for the near-realistic feeling of having a beyblade like in the anime. Think: You have a Dragoon GT (I'm talking with little Plastic experience here) with a final clutch bb and the norm eg. You're battling a Draciel G (again, little experience) and losing. Then at the last possible moment, the engine gear kicks in and boom Grin you win. At least, that's how I wish it can happen. I don't have any so I can't say for sure Uncertain
Just gonna chip in here to prevent any misinformation. Draciels generally aren't bad, but only Draciel MBD and Draciel S are GOOD buys, and both are defensive. Draciel F is... Eh, I guess it could have uses, but it's not up to the standard of MBD and Shield.

When Brad talked about Draciels doing the opposite of what they were meant to, he was talking about the AR's (high-recoil being their trademark. MFBer's, think Rock, Counter and Divine, but in a game where recoil is even more disastrous for you than in MFB), the bases have always been defensive. Draciel V2's Fin Tector SP is the only top tier attack part they have (and it's over-recoily and generally not worth it).

Draciel G isn't really worth buying, even as an engine gear bey, it's kinda blargh due to the horrid tip shape, but if the kid wants a draciel with an EG, that's the logical buy.

As for the sonokong thing, their only real use is tip replacement (and Draciel S's sonokong tip is quite literally wonky). Though, you can still make one useful bey using Dranzer S's base and SG, Driger S's AR, and Wide Survivor/Wide Defense, as a zombie killer. I did manage to get my sonokong tiger defenser to fit normal SG's, but that's very uncommon.

(Nov. 30, 2011  4:02 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: MF-H Phantom Ketos M145 EDS is the only good M145 combo

There are no good M145 Combo's. Phantom would do better in numerous other setups.
Oh man, I love beyblade geeks. They make beyblade look 1000xlike cooler. I enjoy watching their vids. Such entertainment Smile
Hong Kong Limited Set
It's have been confirmed as the Hong Kong official version

[Image: IMG_20111130_181009.jpg]

Source : Hong Kong Beyblade Forum
That's quite good looking!

Sniper- Well, most of your posts contain praises about M145(or, was it someone else? Sorry for the misunderstanding if its not you).
M145 sucks, and trying to keep it in the center is probably illegal. Also, even if its not, then various other combos will get it out of the scene hands down... Smile
@bnmoo: Woah, a rev-up launcher release by TT? Man... I should really replace mine at some point, those things are crazy.
True enough! If it turns out to be more durable, its gonna be sensational!!! Grin
Wow, so Mani has exclusive releases now?

Edit: ahh I just remembered they had one also during Metal System.
Woah! 2 new recolors of BBP and Fang, 2 Rev-ups and what looks like a bb-10...I knew I should have waited
EDIT: this makes me wonder why on earth would TT copy a Hasbro item???
(Nov. 30, 2011  4:29 PM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: Woah! 2 new recolors of BBP and Fang, 2 Rev-ups and what looks like a bb-10...I knew I should have waited

Where do you see two Rev-up launchers? It seems to show that it only comes with one.
EDIT: NVM I see the other black one now, it was hidden.
This release by TT makes the rumors for the RBV9 metal wheels more believable.
People indeed have to remember that the distributor in Hong Kong is Mani Ltd., indirectly TAKARA-TOMY.
(Nov. 30, 2011  4:29 PM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: Woah! 2 new recolors of BBP and Fang, 2 Rev-ups and what looks like a bb-10...I knew I should have waited

The Hong Kong ver. Rev Up Launcher just like the Hasbro Beyblade Metal Fusion B-203 Rev Up Launcher.
Hmm... I wonder how many different stadium colors we're going to see for the BB-10? We've got clear, red, black and now blue so far...
(Nov. 30, 2011  4:29 PM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: EDIT: this makes me wonder why on earth would TT copy a Hasbro item???

Because the Rev-Up Launcher is a successful product? Just a guess.

I like the new BBP colorscheme, and another way to get a BB-10 is always nice.
(Nov. 30, 2011  9:54 PM)Hazel Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2011  4:29 PM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: EDIT: this makes me wonder why on earth would TT copy a Hasbro item???

Because the Rev-Up Launcher is a successful product? Just a guess.

I like the new BBP colorscheme, and another way to get a BB-10 is always nice.

I agreed with Hazel. Rev-up launcher is so good. I gotta find a way to get this set. Blue atk Stadum..my favorite color..cool. White rev-up launcher is beautiful too. And the recolor, can't wait
Dang that set is hot lol. If the stadium was red black and clear mixed together, I'd so get it. Tongue_out
Cool. Love the color schemes of everything in it.
Haha, a Rev-Up launcher? Wow... Maybe TT signed a contract or something with Hasbro. Might explain a couple of (it appears to be at least) Legend wheels (IE Torch/Midnight) in their new RB. Love that color.
Seeing TT with a RUL is...surprising to me. I'm not sure how many of Hasbro's things they rereleased in the past, but this one is a shock for me :3 I woulda never thought..
Why does nobody read my post ...

As far as we know, that set is really only limited to Hong Kong and will never get released in Japan. In Hong Kong, the official distributor is Mani Limited, not directly TAKARA-TOMY as much. I would therefore talk about "Seeing Mani Ltd with RUL", not TAKARA-TOMY, if I were you.
True...
But hey Kai-V, Isn't it like Mani Ltd. is just the distributor of products; while the manufacturer is TT? So, indirectly it has to be TT right? And maybe, the TT logo there has been the reason for these misunderstandings I guess. Smile