Beyblade Random Thoughts

Being heavier helps, but it isn't everything. That said, it was probably why my previous setup (which was plain upper attack), struggled against good compacts etc.

Honestly, the setup I'm now using is more smash friendly, so that's probably what it's doing. Speed like Usain Bolt, physics equations, etc etc.

Plus, Triple Tiger has the advantage compared to Cross Griffon and Triple Wing (both of which I tried with little success) on a relatively tall setup like this, as it hits at a weight disk level. It connects better and all that.
Just to be an equation nerd, I think what you are looking for is the equation for momentum: p=mv
Derp. Lemme fix that. I'm very rusty on the actual specifics of physics, and was never interested enough to remember everything Speechless

Even then, I'm not sure that explanation of mine is really sound in terms of proper physics. Maybe I was thinking of momentum. Bleurg.
I thought putting in the Random thoughts would be most suitable.
The easiest way to get the very limited Sol Pegasis V145R2F click here for the picture

All you need is the following:
1. G2 championship--Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F gold version ebay link
2. Metal Fight Beyblade Explosion DVD vol.1 with Galaxy Pegasis black hole version ebay link
3. Sol Blaze V145AS gold version ebay link

Face: from G2 championship--Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F gold version
Clear Wheel: from Galaxy Pegasis GB145MS
Metal Wheel: from Sol Blaze V145AS gold version
Track: from Sol Blaze V145AS gold version
Bottom: from G2 championship--Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F gold version
I did not know that there was a Sol Pegasis. Thank you.
The link doesn't work for me. From what I remember of the beys it looks very cool when put together.
Lol, so like, uhm I went to get my laptop right? And I see the eBay thingy says "payment processed" or something. It had my moms name and my birthday list THE EXACT ones I wanted. Sonokong Beat Lynx, Dranzer MS ,and Phantom Orion.. Damn, all I have to do is act surprised then take Dranzer MS a trip back to the past with Dragoon MS :E. Most of all I cannot wait for the Sonokong's B:D. Maybe it'll spin longer. WHo knows

On the other side, I have been reading the "Final Counter" thread. I mean, that thread taught us all a lesson. I think it really embraced the community together after that incident. Definitely a A+ thread. Probably the most historical, classic thread ever to touch on WBO. I love it. Probably my most favorite thread too.
So appaerently, Bearing core in japan is spelt Berring Kore.
Any others get this on their BC?
English Professors do not really work for TT, let's just say.

They often use phonetics as their basis for spelling.
I launched my basalt horogium onto a pringles can. After 3 launches basalt broke the lid in half. Whoops. Guess I gotta eat all the pringles before they go to waste.
Lol, you learnt your lesson from that? I generally down the can in one sitting anyway (hence why I rarely buy pringles).
(Nov. 29, 2011  3:13 AM)J o n Wrote: Lol, so like, uhm I went to get my laptop right? And I see the eBay thingy says "payment processed" or something. It had my moms name and my birthday list THE EXACT ones I wanted. Sonokong Beat Lynx, Dranzer MS ,and Phantom Orion.. Damn, all I have to do is act surprised then take Dranzer MS a trip back to the past with Dragoon MS Eee. Most of all I cannot wait for the Sonokong's BGrin. Maybe it'll spin longer. WHo knows

On the other side, I have been reading the "Final Counter" thread. I mean, that thread taught us all a lesson. I think it really embraced the community together after that incident. Definitely a A+ thread. Probably the most historical, classic thread ever to touch on WBO. I love it. Probably my most favorite thread too.

Gasp
You have a Dragoon MS?!
Great! And you're still finding a Dranzer MF! Tongue_out
PunkBlader- If you would launch the combo- MF-H Basalt Bull BD145MS onto the Pringles can, you'd probably see it pierce the lid within a second... Tongue_out
(Nov. 29, 2011  3:13 AM)J o n Wrote: Lol, so like, uhm I went to get my laptop right? And I see the eBay thingy says "payment processed" or something. It had my moms name and my birthday list THE EXACT ones I wanted. Sonokong Beat Lynx, Dranzer MS ,and Phantom Orion.. Damn, all I have to do is act surprised then take Dranzer MS a trip back to the past with Dragoon MS Eee. Most of all I cannot wait for the Sonokong's BGrin. Maybe it'll spin longer. WHo knows

That's awesome man. Especially since we're going to get an HMS tourney on the books for January... I'm pretty excited to get a little revival going!
Dayum......to be bold, you spoiled your birthday surprise?
But anyways, awesome stuff man Gasp
I sorta gave a list......not with TWO many plastics though since they're insane expensive for the ones i want.
(Nov. 29, 2011  3:07 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:

Gasp
You have a Dragoon MS?!
Great! And you're still finding a Dranzer MF! Tongue_out
PunkBlader- If you would launch the combo- MF-H Basalt Bull BD145MS onto the Pringles can, you'd probably see it pierce the lid within a second... Tongue_out

With a funny name that reminds me of Diablo Nemesis.
I've seen MS bottoms break windows, bathtubs, cars etc.
(Nov. 29, 2011  3:16 PM)Arupaeo Wrote: That's awesome man. Especially since we're going to get an HMS tourney on the books for January... I'm pretty excited to get a little revival going!

Ohhh ;D. Old School re-unite! Or. . . are you saying double tourney liek RustyXD did? Plastic and MFB? Lol except we got HMS ;P

(Nov. 29, 2011  3:07 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: :O
You have a Dragoon MS?!
Great! And you're still finding a Dranzer MF! :P

Lol yah, Dranzer MF is kind of hard to find so meanwhile I decided to get a Dranzer MS while this seller have BUTTLOADS of them cheaper than DustyPotatoes. And this seller had more than 10 ;> I can PM u the seller if you want. And the Dranzer MS was cheap with no shipping prices. :P

(Nov. 29, 2011  6:39 PM)KaizerMFB Wrote: Dayum......to be bold, you spoiled your birthday surprise?
But anyways, awesome stuff man :O
I sorta gave a list......not with TWO many plastics though since they're insane expensive for the ones i want.

Lol thanks but IMO my "real birthday gift" is gather up with family. I love my family like ever!
It's been quite a while since I've played with my Beys or got a new one, but I think the fact that my only stadiums are crappy Hasbro ones is at least somewhat to blame. I'm gonna get an Attack Stadium and a few beys soon, I'm kinda excited Tongue_out
(Nov. 29, 2011  11:05 PM)J o n Wrote: Hasderp thing is really old c'mon man. http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Reasons-...-to-Hasbro

True, it's moreso the stadiums I have than Hasbro themselves that's derpy.
I find it odd that Hasbro had the special pearl metallic variants of older plastics called Metal Masters, and now use the same name for the MFB's they release. I still have some of the Metal Masters tops from years ago.
I can't believe I forgot what they were called till I searched up Metal Masters on Google recently.

Also, I was really disappointed all those years ago when my Black Dranzer came with the normal Dranzer bit beast sticker. Now, looking at how the bey actually should have come with it, I realize mine is probably worth a lot less. not like I'm going to sell it or anything.
Just ordered the stadium, should get here around Friday or Saturday! DJ - Yeah!
(Nov. 29, 2011  3:07 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: PunkBlader- If you would launch the combo- MF-H Basalt Bull BD145MS onto the Pringles can, you'd probably see it pierce the lid within a second... Tongue_out

I use MF Basalt Wolf (dun have bull) GB MS to stab cardboard. It is highly amusing. I would never use it in a stadium.

There was only about 1/4 of the pringles in the can so it was all good lol. Next time I am gonna use an empty can though.
I have no doubt that the external Wikia domain has about 14 preferred combos with Wolf. lol....
Man, Draciel G looks so cool... to me, at least. I want to buy it, but I'm not sure if it's even that good Uncertain
The base, I mean. I'm pretty much torn between this and another Driger S (That gold one, just so I could beat that one up instead of my normal one >:3) Tongue_out
Driger S would be the logical buy, but seeing as how you already have one, unless it breaks, there's reall no need for another. Tongue_out
From what I understand Draciel G like many other Draciels (if not all) isn't THAT great. A quote from Brad I saw somewhere (not exact, but it'll be close) : Draciels do exactly the opposite what they're supposed to do.
Basically, they're all bad (ehh on some) in Defense terms, but they can be used in attack combos better than Defense. Smile