Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Nov. 22, 2011  6:40 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Same here.
Once it almost took down a MF-H Basalt 230RS.
Let's just say I was a happy boy at that moment of glory.
And then Basalt was stabilized again.
:c

i love messing with many Wheels at the 230 Height. when i first got phantom i couldnt beat it with any of my previous combos so i decided to try Gravity Perseus (counter) 230 CS (aggressive when at extreme angle) and i would launch at an extreme angle and get a KO' or 2. i tried that with VariAres recently for fun but it didnt get as good results as Gravity. XD
(Nov. 22, 2011  6:53 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote:
(Nov. 22, 2011  6:23 AM)Nano Wrote: Shake it all you want.

As much as I like M145, it's useless Uncertain
MF Vari Ares M145 CS(hasbro) can ko Basalt BD145. Consecutively for competitive use no much but it can do it

Outer or Inner mode for M145?
(Nov. 22, 2011  7:17 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Nov. 22, 2011  6:53 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote:
(Nov. 22, 2011  6:23 AM)Nano Wrote: Shake it all you want.

As much as I like M145, it's useless Uncertain
MF Vari Ares M145 CS(hasbro) can ko Basalt BD145. Consecutively for competitive use no much but it can do it

Outer or Inner mode for M145?
inner mode but most M145 are know to switch randomly in battle and some dont
If it's no use competitively then it's no argument against M145 still being competitively useless.
NO stop the BEST bey eva is EarthLeoneIISW145ES and Nano knows it!
Actually, M145 is good on Blitz too. Try Blitz Unicorno II M145 RF/ R2F. It gives surprising results.
But yeah, in outer mode, its pretty useless.
I also found hat M145 is pretty beast with RockCapricornM145(inner most)WB
None of these combo's are competitively useful.

Please try to note that when you make any post that could be interpreted to the contrary.
I just got a basalt and i gotta say I despise it WHY must it be so darn tough it has to have a weakness ><
I it just me, or metal system beys and HMS look really epic ! I mean seriously look at L-Drago and WBMS Tongue_out.
(Nov. 22, 2011  7:28 PM)Clonetos Wrote: I just got a basalt and i gotta say I despise it WHY must it be so darn tough it has to have a weakness ><

VariAres R145/CH120 RF/R2F/LRF My Friend...
It'd be cool if they make more 4-layer tops. Flash forward to twenty years in the anime, Ginga discovers another 4-Layer Pegasis but with a more intricate design using all-metal and mode changes in one compound wheel.
Yeah, simplcity = perfection Tongue_out
Wasn't there gonna be a bakushin 80___ being realsed or was it faulse rumor lol XD.
(Nov. 22, 2011  7:36 PM)Poseidon Wrote: Yeah, simplcity = perfection Tongue_out
Wasn't there gonna be a bakushin 80___ being realsed or was it faulse rumor lol XD.

Yes, it was a false rumour.
EDIT:

Who would make a ridiculous rumor like that? With all due respect...
(Nov. 22, 2011  7:59 PM)Codeine Extorts Wrote: EDIT:

Who would make a ridiculous rumor like that? With all due respect...

You would be surprised how many Japanese blogs are stuck with this idea. It has come to a point where I just cannot trust anything they post.
(Nov. 22, 2011  7:28 PM)ShadowL-Drago Wrote:
(Nov. 22, 2011  7:28 PM)Clonetos Wrote: I just got a basalt and i gotta say I despise it WHY must it be so darn tough it has to have a weakness ><
VariAres R145/CH120 RF/R2F/LRF My Friend...
Or, if you're stuck with Hasbro parts, Burn Horogium 135 B.
So...many...bearings. That dude....man. If only I had that many bearings. And I mean Beyblade bearings.
If that's every bearing...I have to say. This guy is more obsessed than I am. XD
Nope, Bearing Stinger. I have one if you want.