Beyblade Random Thoughts

It's odd, but I suppose not impossible. Ray can manage some KO power early on, but it diminishes VERY quickly. If you're launching it straight at the 230 combo it could KO it.
Oi.

My parents have told me that that $75 I just got is for other people. I'm not trying to sound selfish, but I was really looking forward to having Blitz, MF customs and Basalt. :C
(Nov. 21, 2011  2:27 AM)Hazel Wrote: It's odd, but I suppose not impossible. Ray can manage some KO power early on, but it diminishes VERY quickly. If you're launching it straight at the 230 combo it could KO it.
Actually, I was banking
(Nov. 21, 2011  2:26 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2011  2:24 AM)Arupaeo Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2011  2:19 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: so my beylauncher L/R screwed up on me again. this is the second time the string got knotted under the retracting gear. it was a pain to fix the last time (there is a small "spring" like piece that refused to co-operate)

Arrrrgh, crummy piece of plastic

Is the one that comes with Gravity? I've found that the Red one doesn't have those problems.

yep, but it is the takara version, not sonokong.

i think i know what i am getting next then, as i do not want to fix it every time i use it

Yeah, I always have 2-3 L/R launchers with me just in case. I pull pretty hard and most of my strings are in some stage of breaking...

(Nov. 21, 2011  2:29 AM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote: Oi.

My parents have told me that that $75 I just got is for other people. I'm not trying to sound selfish, but I was really looking forward to having Blitz, MF customs and Basalt. :C

Derp moment.
(Nov. 21, 2011  2:51 AM)Arupaeo Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2011  2:26 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2011  2:24 AM)Arupaeo Wrote: Is the one that comes with Gravity? I've found that the Red one doesn't have those problems.

yep, but it is the takara version, not sonokong.

i think i know what i am getting next then, as i do not want to fix it every time i use it

Yeah, I always have 2-3 L/R launchers with me just in case. I pull pretty hard and most of my strings are in some stage of breaking...

In the toys' defense, you are far larger and stronger than the target demographic.
(Nov. 21, 2011  2:52 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2011  2:51 AM)Arupaeo Wrote: Yeah, I always have 2-3 L/R launchers with me just in case. I pull pretty hard and most of my strings are in some stage of breaking...

In the toys' defense, you are far larger and stronger than the target demographic.

LOL!!! Someone needs to tell the TT industrial design guys to start building things to "Aru specs"... Smile
(Nov. 21, 2011  3:06 AM)Arupaeo Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2011  2:52 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2011  2:51 AM)Arupaeo Wrote: Yeah, I always have 2-3 L/R launchers with me just in case. I pull pretty hard and most of my strings are in some stage of breaking...

LOL!!! Someone needs to tell the TT industrial design guys to start building things to "Aru specs"... Smile

"Build the launchers to withstand the power of a 200-something pound man."
Thanks for being Johnny-on-the-spot Hero. Lol. They should build em like chainsaw starters. That would be about right. Smile
"Hey, RnD guys. What if four of our intended audience members decided to pull on the handle at one time? Let's build it so it can withstand that!"
I was using my fav combo MF-H Phantom Ketos M145 EDS and for some reason it caught the TR like normal but this time it sped up O_O
(Nov. 21, 2011  5:02 AM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote: I guess that means your EDS has worn more, then.

no no its not my EDS its that its on M145 cause it i put it on anything else it would be normal
(Nov. 21, 2011  2:08 AM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote: Oh, pfft. Here's the conversation I just had with my parents:

Kaiba: "So, can I order the Ultimate DX Set now and get the Strongest Blader Set for Christmas?"
Kaiba's mom: "You know we were kidding, right? We wouldn't let you spend over $100 on Beyblades in under a month."
Kaiba: "Actually, I did believe you..."
Kaiba's dad: "Well, we were lying. *chuckles*"

So, looks like the SBS.

LOL spending like 102 dollars on Beyblade to catch up, Then I might get Death Quetz,
UDXS, and the Orion parts set.
[that's if I don't spend the money that I might use to by DQ, Orion parts and UDXS on Anime stuff]
I'm with you guys, missed a ton. XD
Anyways,
a good EG base=Breakthrough in EG style beys.
God I am so into plastics when I was younger...
About Wolborg 4....the best =3
Stealing spin isn't an option for the opposing bey, as there is hardly any mass in the Circle Survivor bowl. Instead, it gains more spin from that attack. If you think about it, shouldn't Tala be invincible with this?
*Expects wave of people to buy Wolborg 4*
Things like Fang Leone aren't as good as they are when there released.
Not to mention the only thing that 's good about Jade Jupiter is RB.
But still you can't help be excited when you get: Variares, Blitz, Fang, Basalt, Beat, L-Drago Destroy, Phantom, W2D, RSF, EWD, W2D, RB, RS, BGrin, TH170,WD[LOL have 3 already] S130.
I'm not getting BBP and Scythe Kronos because I already have them.

I think Hazel invented a new type in Beyblade; the kryptonite type; what does Beyblade have to do with Superman?
IMO, every new purchase is exciting. Smile
It don't matter whether you get VariAres or you get the lowly Dark Wolf... Wink
Especially if you have no idea of what is top tier and what is not.
That's the reason why I always say- Its good to be uninformed of certain things at times... Smile
But yeah, when you get a super cool top tier bey, you are probably on Cloud 9! Grin
My friend texted me a while ago and told me that a grocery store near us has Twisted, Cyclone, and Gravity. Thing is, my dad just came home with Skyward Sword (not complaining about that at all Tongue_out), which cost $50...

Why must I have such bad luck with purchasing beys? XD
Kaiba, just a random thought, is that Dranzer MS yours? If it is, you did a great jo taking a picture of it Tongue_out
Nah, it's not mine. Tongue_out I think it's a Beywiki picture; I'll check.
Ohhh ok, LOL I'm a Dranzer MF fanatic so.... xP You plan to get it? lol

M145 is such a beast. . . . . with Vari and Hasbro CS smh and ♥ closed down the thread with out stating a reason. SMH! V_V
Shake it all you want.

As much as I like M145, it's useless Uncertain
(Nov. 22, 2011  6:23 AM)Nano Wrote: Shake it all you want.

Its a lot of fun to mess with. sometimes i just use my Storm Capricorn M145Q againts top tier beys to watch it attempt to get a KO' XD
Same here.
Once it almost took down a MF-H Basalt 230RS.
Let's just say I was a happy boy at that moment of glory.
And then Basalt was stabilized again.
:c
(Nov. 22, 2011  6:23 AM)Nano Wrote: Shake it all you want.

MF Vari Ares M145 CS(hasbro) can ko Basalt BD145. Consecutively for competitive use no much but it can do it