Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Nov. 12, 2011  5:52 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2011  4:49 PM)Kai-V Wrote: You could not really control your Beyblades though ... Also, I win a lot in Battle Strikers, it is quite effective.

Start WBSO.
Become #1.

Fixed Wink.

To me, Battle Strikers are fun but they are not as competitive as Beyblade is.

On the other hand, Battle Strikers vs Beyblade matches are seriously fun to watch.
I've controlled my beyblades before.....
You can also do with Bearing beyblades...
Pfft everyone knows the real way to control beys:

(Jul. 10, 2011  4:26 PM)takao.k/tyson.g Wrote: You know what there is something by which you can transfer your energy to beyblade by your energy beyblade will attack on another beyyblade it is bey spirit and loveness for this game . many peoples have lots beys and practices with all of them if they practice with one bey and will give all there attention and focus and consiontret on it then you will defienately get connected with your bey by your heart and it move as you will think.i know this happens only in animation but it can be reality if you contiontret on one bey.

Beyspirit works ok but waving magnets around works better.
Battlestrikers suck control wise though. It's easier to control beyblades.
From my experience, battlestrikers require little to no skill, it's simply a case of whoever has the best parts (generally the heaviest) wins.
(Nov. 12, 2011  9:17 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: From my experience, battlestrikers require little to no skill, it's simply a case of whoever has the best parts (generally the heaviest) wins.
Basalt says hello.

(Nov. 12, 2011  9:24 PM)CRUelty Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2011  9:17 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: From my experience, battlestrikers require little to no skill, it's simply a case of whoever has the best parts (generally the heaviest) wins.
Basalt says hello.

Like three months ago, maybe.
(Nov. 12, 2011  9:29 PM)Hazel Wrote:
Basalt says hello.

Yeah, pretty much LOL
But Basalt is still used a lot, but not as much as it used to be from what I've seen :3
True, True.
Do you use MB with it though?
I'd really rather not see another CS versus MB thing flare up... that argument is getting very old hat, and this is the makings of one.

Basalt's been dethroned in Stamina, and equaled in Defense - Death has lower recoil, Phantom and Scythe outspin by miles. However, Basalt is still a rampaging monstrosity in Anti-Meta, so the beast is not completely dead.

Still, it's better than the state of affairs when I first showed up; "Basalt or Go Home".
(Nov. 12, 2011  9:52 PM)Hazel Wrote: I'd really rather not see another CS versus MB thing flare up... that argument is getting very old hat, and this is the makings of one.

Basalt's been dethroned in Stamina, and equaled in Defense - Death has lower recoil, Phantom and Scythe outspin by miles. However, Basalt is still a rampaging monstrosity in Anti-Meta, so the beast is not completely dead.

Still, it's better than the state of affairs when I first showed up; "Basalt or Go Home".

god dammit hasbro user are gonnna get anilated at tourneys now since we dont have 4D
(Nov. 12, 2011  9:29 PM)Hazel Wrote:
Basalt says hello.

so your telling me beyblade is not just about useing the best parts?
Sorry, it's just in Battlestrikers the plastic AR era seems to devolve into whoever uses EMB with the chunkiest AR wins. In the metal AR series, their WB equivalent (arc tip) stands a chance but still...
I honestly didn't realise MB was that good here. I thought it was mediocre at best and certainly not something to be put on Basalt.
Beyblade, even in Defense and Stamina, is also a game of launch technique. Any defense custom using the CS tip, for example, can behave in half a dozen ways depending on launch combined with the state of the tip. MF, RF, R2F, WD, B:D, D, etc. all have several different potential behaviors based on angle of launch, whether or not you catapulted, and the general status of the other parts.

Anyone who thinks Attack is the only area that launch skill plays a factor in is just sorely misinformed, and should they ever meet a Defense blader that knows how to manipulate their tips properly, they will learn very quickly the difference between Skill + Good Parts and just Good Parts.
(Nov. 12, 2011  9:52 PM)Hazel Wrote: I'd really rather not see another CS versus MB thing flare up... that argument is getting very old hat, and this is the makings of one.

But Death hasn't got that amount of weight only a better shape.
(Nov. 12, 2011  10:11 PM)Hazel Wrote: Beyblade, even in Defense and Stamina, is also a game of launch technique. Any defense custom using the CS tip, for example, can behave in half a dozen ways depending on launch combined with the state of the tip. MF, RF, R2F, WD, BGrin, D, etc. all have several different potential behaviors based on angle of launch, whether or not you catapulted, and the general status of the other parts.

Anyone who thinks Attack is the only area that launch skill plays a factor in is just sorely misinformed, and should they ever meet a Defense blader that knows how to manipulate their tips properly, they will learn very quickly the difference between Skill + Good Parts and just Good Parts.

yes i seem to recall winning a battle agasint fyour cause his basul 230 cs went agro and self ko its self
(Nov. 12, 2011  8:16 AM)Janstarblast Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2011  7:45 AM)lilza Wrote: has anyone tried beyblading on soil and grass? like in the anime?

As Hazel said, it damages parts. In a recent tourney I attended, I launched my Hell Kerbecs, but it landed outside the stadium... I realized that a small pebble-like thing entered the hollow part of DS, i.e. in the hollow D part. It stuck! It was extremely tough to remove it, and after trying pencils, pens, needles, fast-flowing water, and forceps; I finally removed that stone using a screw driver..... :\ Its seriously annoying!

@th!nk- But its quite beautiful, you know. Smile Earth Virgo looks SO good! Yes, the orangish BS tip does put off the yellow color, but it still looks quite beautiful. IMO, the Virgo CW is exceptionally beautiful!

Yes, for most of 2010 I wanted that bey, got Killer Gemios instead, looked on Beywiki, AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.
(Nov. 12, 2011  10:31 PM)sum 472 Wrote: Yes, for most of 2010 I wanted that bey, got Killer Gemios instead, looked on Beywiki, AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

I got both. Hah!
There used to be Beyblade Tarots with chips when I was younger.
Corona Sabre=Ultimate OHKO.
(Nov. 12, 2011  9:52 PM)Hazel Wrote: Still, it's better than the state of affairs when I first showed up; "Basalt or Go Home".

Haha, I remember when Basalt didn't even exist. Great times. I'm so glad that Basalt supposed "reign" has pretty much ended. Older parts are still less useful in the current state of the metagame, but Basalt will always rule the Pre-4D era, I'm sure.

(Nov. 12, 2011  10:05 PM)njrk97 Wrote: god dammit hasbro user are gonnna get anilated at tourneys now since we dont have 4D
Lol, you're right. We're gonna be in for a rough ride.. XD At least we know the things that can kill it.
(Nov. 13, 2011  1:02 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2011  10:05 PM)njrk97 Wrote: god dammit hasbro user are gonnna get anilated at tourneys now since we dont have 4D
Lol, you're right. We're gonna be in for a rough ride.. XD At least we know the things that can kill it.

No we dont! Just steal the Asian kid's Variares, slap on an MF, CH120, and R2F, and VIOLA! AMERICAN WINZ!!!!!!
if only hasbro allowed them
if only
DAYUM SHAME
(Nov. 13, 2011  1:12 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: if only hasbro allowed them
if only
DAYUM SHAME

Hey, when people see a Beat Lynx there, watch'em say:

"The track is too dayum high!!!!!"

*Copyright Dei.*
It's less "too damn high", seeing as 230 is taller but still tends to lose out to it in basically every situation. More "The track is too damn adaptable having three absolutely excellent heights especially 195 which makes it really awkward for a lot of opponents to handle."

That doesn't have quite the same ring to it, though Speechless
(Nov. 13, 2011  1:50 AM)th!nk Wrote: It's less "too damn high", seeing as 230 is taller but still tends to lose out to it in basically every situation. More "The track is too damn adaptable having three absolutely excellent heights especially 195 which makes it really awkward for a lot of opponents to handle."

To Latin America it'll be too damn high!
(Nov. 13, 2011  1:53 AM)Galaxy Jay Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2011  1:50 AM)th!nk Wrote: It's less "too damn high", seeing as 230 is taller but still tends to lose out to it in basically every situation. More "The track is too damn adaptable having three absolutely excellent heights especially 195 which makes it really awkward for a lot of opponents to handle."

To Latin America it'll be too damn high!

Iceburn
AHAHAHA... I shouldn't laugh at that. XD
(Nov. 12, 2011  9:17 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Beyspirit works ok but waving magnets around works better.
Battlestrikers suck control wise though. It's easier to control beyblades.
From my experience, battlestrikers require little to no skill, it's simply a case of whoever has the best parts (generally the heaviest) wins.

Clearly you have never really played Battle Strikers. I realise that this is a Beyblade Random Thoughts topic, but Battle Strikers is a game, for me, that requires the most skill out of spinning tops. While launching technique basically does nothing, everything else after that relies entirely on skills and strategies, whereas the moment you stop launching a Beyblade, it relies on absolutely no skill or anything, just physics and luck. Also, I can still maintain a personal high win-rate no matter what parts I use, although that high, flat tip was so-so ...

If you are referring to the first, plastic series of Battle Strikers, forget those : they were absolute bull defecation, and even Brad will agree.