Beyblade Random Thoughts

Poseidon- Only a mad-scientist will! XD
First off, Uriel 2 is quite costly, plus its foolish to freeze beyblades(no offense to people participating in BeybladeJapan's YouTube contest), and one is probably mad if he/she freezes Uriel 2, which is already known to explode. Tongue_out
(Nov. 12, 2011  3:29 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Yes, most EG beys have had extremely loose ARs. I am certain that simply everyone who has owned an EG bey will report of that problem. Smile
Random Thought- According to a recent explanation by Hazel, Uriel 2's BB suffers from GPS. What if you freeze Uriel 2's BB? GPS+Freezing would kinda double its brittleness and it'll shatter like a piece of glass... Tongue_out
but only my hasbro EGs are loose..the rest are fine..XD
and Hasbo's EG seems harder to wind..
Yes, I meant Hasbro beys. Smile

Really? I never thought it was harder to wind a Hasbro bey... I do agree some used to malfunction, though. My friends always bought Draciel G's, and every time, they got a faulty clutch. The clutch would release even before you could stop winding the EG...
Hi Did you Know if you had a bey a long time it brakes easy
(Nov. 12, 2011  3:52 PM)Kai800 Wrote: Hi Did you Know if you had a bey a long time it brakes easy

Really ?! I wouldn't have thought so Tongue_out.

(Nov. 12, 2011  3:35 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Poseidon- Only a mad-scientist will! XD

I accept the challenge!
Poseidon- No! You are certainly not doing it! Grin
Or, do you mean to say that you are the one who invented the demon-ish Frankenstein?!
@Kai800- Provided you do not keep them in good condition. Wink But hey, that is something we really didn't know!
Ah... Crab. Dang you Flame Libra!! It went Under something!! THATS SO STINKY!!!!!!!!!
(Nov. 12, 2011  3:59 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Poseidon- No! You are certainly not doing it! Grin
Or, do you mean to say that you are the one who invented the demon-ish Frankenstein?!
Shhh! It's a secret.
(Nov. 12, 2011  3:46 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Yes, I meant Hasbro beys. Smile

Really? I never thought it was harder to wind a Hasbro bey... I do agree some used to malfunction, though. My friends always bought Draciel G's, and every time, they got a faulty clutch. The clutch would release even before you could stop winding the EG...

about the EG (hard to wind)..i am uncertain..perhaps it is just told that its EG might have malfunction..
Clutch faulty occurs on Takara one..like my Dranzer GT...i am just too lazy to open the BB..
XD

Poseidon..if you are doing it..give the AR before you destory it..XD
(Nov. 12, 2011  4:03 PM)Kai800 Wrote: Ah... Crab. Dang you Flame Libra!! It went Under something!! THATS SO STINKY!!!!!!!!!

Dude, Random Thoughts doesn't mean that you can post something so senseless....
Poseidon- Hehe! Grin
Ben-Ben- Well, that might be true... Smile
Well my first three broke (Dark Wolf and Storm Pegasis Face bolt snapped And Flame Sagittario face and Tip snapped.I MISS MY FLAME SAGITTARIO IS DESTROYED!!!!!!! :..(
@Kai800- I already told you to stop....
Yet another Random Thought- I tried out my magnetic Driger V on a Hot Wheels Rev-Up set. Smile
It was seriously dumb, as the magnet didn't do anything. I think the centrifugal force was higher than the attraction force of the magnet, and hence there was no effect... Except that there was a high rate of retardation observed as the bey tilted...
(Nov. 12, 2011  4:12 PM)Poseidon Wrote: Yo, anyone tried using magnets under magnocore beys, you can control them !

You're a bit late to the discovery, Poseidon - that was literally their purpose. Magnestadiums could have magnets placed in them so you could control attack patterns.
Yeah i know, just saying if anyone tried it Tongue_out. Its just cool to watch XD. Im talking if you spin it on a staduim lift it up and move the magnet around BTW XD.
Battle Strikers.
Beyblade did it first, and without finger waggling and failure.
You could not really control your Beyblades though ... Also, I win a lot in Battle Strikers, it is quite effective.
(Nov. 12, 2011  4:49 PM)Kai-V Wrote: You could not really control your Beyblades though ... Also, I win a lot in Battle Strikers, it is quite effective.

I'm fairly certain your successes could be considered product failures, in this regard...

BattleStrikers was a neat concept, and some cool looking designs, but going up against something as dominant as Beyblade... there wasn't much room for success.

There can be only one!
Sorry if it hurts Kai-V, but your Beyrank is lower than many other bladers.
She is more than likely well aware of what I was referring to, and that it was a joke.

You kind of ruined it, bro.
Beyblade and Battle Strikers are totally different. I have no idea why you have to relate my rank in Beyblade to how well I do in Battle Strikers.
(Nov. 12, 2011  4:53 PM)BeyStrike Wrote: Sorry if it hurts Kai-V, but your Beyrank is lower than many other bladers.

Says the one with no rankings =/
(Nov. 12, 2011  4:49 PM)Kai-V Wrote: You could not really control your Beyblades though ... Also, I win a lot in Battle Strikers, it is quite effective.

Start BSO.
Become #1.