Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Nov. 04, 2011  5:34 PM)th!nk Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2011  5:31 PM)Magical Ape Wrote: Are Hasbro releasing Mercury Anubis? If they do, which version will they release?

Two things:
1. This is not Ask a Question Get an Answer.
2. This is not the Hasbro Thread.

So, why are you asking this here?
I know, I tried to make it a random thought without it being a question, but I obviously failed. Uncertain
(Nov. 04, 2011  5:17 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: .
Relic- 4D beys without mode change is yet another joke. Smile
4D beys are meant to be mode changing beys. If they don't have mode changes, they probably aren't 4D beys.

That is what even I was wondering Haha.
But they are calling it "Metal Fury" and not 4D.

(Nov. 04, 2011  5:23 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Not something, EVERYTHING is wrong in it. Also, what Relic said might probably be false rumors which he might have heard.

Yeah, I heard it from Deikailo when she posted it on here a while ago.
Just search the hasbro thread for mercury anubis. If it were slated for release there'd be a lot of discussion about it.

That said, I haven't heard anything of it, though XF is slated for release in the MLD URS bey they're releasing, so I wouldn't be surprised if whatever one was used most in the anime made an appearance, but only around the time it appears in the anime airings in the US or whatever.

But please, keep hasbro stuff to the hasbro thread, even if it is random thoughts.
To actually be on topic and post something that is not such baseless speculation ...

Judging by the fact that we have yet to get an official picture of BB-121, the fact that the official images of Death Quetzalcoatl were available so soon was definitely a huge involuntary "slip-up" by someone at TAKARA-TOMY. They made it seem almost voluntary by keeping the page and pictures up, but a company wants to go back on their words and actions as rarely as possible.
that's quite true, Kai-V.
They really needed better HMS ARs for defence. The best is Samurai Changer MS which isn't that good ...
HMS sort of plundered didn't it?
Its like they quit halfway through.....
Which is why I don't like HMS, very little parts to choose from.
(Nov. 04, 2011  8:25 PM)Poseidon Wrote: They really needed better HMS ARs for defence. The best is Samurai Changer MS which isn't that good ...

Defense is not really an option in HMS hahaha. I mean, it is, but Stamina and Attack (especially) are both so good that it's not really worth it.
Actually, theres a big enough ranger for pretty much verything else, attack and survival are great! Just need some better defence ARs.

(Nov. 04, 2011  8:36 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2011  8:25 PM)Poseidon Wrote: They really needed better HMS ARs for defence. The best is Samurai Changer MS which isn't that good ...

Defense is not really an option in HMS hahaha. I mean, it is, but Stamina and Attack (especially) are both so good that it's not really worth it.

Lol, QFT, attack pretty much destroys HMS. Bad thing is its hard to get any freakin' grip cores Uncertain
HMS.....
I think.......that plastics and HMS has Zombies is because they're lighter?-
(Nov. 04, 2011  8:35 PM)KaizerMFB Wrote: HMS sort of plundered didn't it?
Its like they quit halfway through.....
Which is why I don't like HMS, very little parts to choose from.

uh what are you talking about? Stamina and Attack have amazing parts in HMS. Defence was just a little underdeveloped.
Maybe plundered was a bad choice of words...
I mean that the parts were really good themselves,but the selection was terrible.
The diversity you could say.
What you mean like range, theres alot of good HMS and quite a few, just the fact that there :
1. Very distict
2. Beyblade was already at a pretty much altime low, due to EG mostly, HMS was a desprate chance from takrara to regain popularity. IT was kinda off good aswell, considering that EG would've killed it immediatly properly and that it lasted longer than some would've properly speculated.
Whenever your in NZ, its really easy to find plastics.....
Really easy....
Hint hint new beyblade soon COUGHCOUGH>
If you want a list or a middleman, PM MEH
EDIT: Also I find Gabriel's cream style plastic cute....sort of Grin
to be honest, there are so little amount of beyblades released in the HMS series, compared to Metal Fight Beyblade.

Also, I think this is what makes HMS so rare, even on ebay.
HMS could definitely have been expanded beyond Shining God MS. They got through all of the "standard" parts like flat/sharp rubber tips, bearings, etc., and started to experiment in the Gimmick Specialty Series, but they surely could have pushed it further.

Whether or not they would have come up with any worthwhile parts to outclass Bearing Core/Bearing Core 2/Grip Flat Core Ultimate Mode/Samurai Upper/etc. is another story entirely though, haha.
lol in the HMS product list, so little beyblades are listed. that's proofs what i said.
I personally really wish I hadn't missed the HMS Metagame. It brought back my favorite parts from Plastics in all new ways, with a really neat aesthetic overall.
Yeah, this is pretty much what everyones reactions were with beyblade
4 piece sytem: Cool beyblade's awesome
S/F system: Wow even better !
V/V2 system : WTF have they done, whys there magnets in my bey! Oh well at least you can customise!
G/GT System: COmpletely ruined, why is there a freakin' engine in my bey Uncertain
HMS: Most didn't play with them since they quit with g revolution.
Actually....
4 Piece: Pretty cool....
5 Piece: Luv it.
V/V2: Magnets? meh, but t least there are cool beyblades!
G/GT: Dam, now I can't customize my beyblades as much, but the engines are pretty cool. *Engine making a cool release sound*
I favored S and V eras the most in Plastics - for obvious reasons. The S line saw the release of SG Metal Change and Tiger Defenser, and the V era brought about support parts that added another element of customization and visual flair.

Didn't really care about magnecores at all, though.
A shame aswell, g revolution had decent ARS XD.
Now that i think about it, the only things that are customisable with the rest are ARs and WDs.
Ahh, but remember, more creativity went into the though of making EGs. Remember the CEWs.
Also, I literally was mind******* when I saw this.
[Image: images1mog.jpg]
I wanna make one <3
Ahh, the prototype Cyber Dranzer AR. I remember seeing it and really wanting it to be true - there were so many V-Force and G-Rev Beyblades I wanted to be real. For example, I hated that only Flash Leopard of the Saint Shield beyblades got a real life version, as the others(especially the elephant) were also extremely nice looking.