Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Oct. 31, 2011  2:43 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2011  11:31 AM)Benjohadi Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2011  6:44 PM)Rendezvous Wrote: Yea , it was straightened.
Not all LL2 are functioning well..some of mine behave like yours as well..
try open lower part of your launcher and change the white plastic thing that attached to the inside gear of the LL2 (inside the prong) from other light launcher or LL2..it work for some of mine..

No! No! I think it can be done without opening the launcher...
I have one, and when I went to the Mumbai tourney, I checked out all LL2's I could see and then realized that almost every LL2 has that problem. Some actually stop working, i.e. they do not let the ripcord go in/come out. So, to improve this, just put in your ripcord, and pull EXTREMELY hard... Then, keep on pulling the ripcord in and out of the launcher. Soon, you'll feel the launcher get a bit smoother... Then, its high RPM time. You can ask most people who were present at the Mumbai tourney. I took really long to launch as I always made the launcher smoother by this technique before the countdown (3 2 1 Let it Rip!) started...
i tried pulling it hard..out of ten of my LL2..only 2 that functi0ning wise after pulling it hard..
as for the rest..i changed the plastic part inside the prong..out of 8..4-5 are functioning after changed..lol
You guys don't know?
lol really easy to fix (well not really)
If you really wanna know how to fix or what the problem is, PM MEH!
Has anyone noticed that the newer (4D) Beys all sound really clanky? when they hit other beys? Compared to the normal beys they sound really different.
(Nov. 01, 2011  7:49 AM)RustyXD Wrote: Has anyone noticed that the newer (4D) Beys all sound really clanky? when they hit other beys? Compared to the normal beys they sound really different.

yes indeed ...
in my opinion they sound weaker ....
lol
Yes, Its probably because they are solid and thick...
No matter how tight, the MWs will always move and rattle due to little friction, and impact.
(Nov. 01, 2011  8:39 AM)KaizerMFB Wrote: No matter how tight, the MWs will always move and rattle due to little friction, and impact.
Was that replyed to me? Because I didn't say anything about tight..
(Nov. 01, 2011  8:50 AM)KaizerMFB Wrote: probably should use @s.
qwerty Nop, not at you.
RustyXD
[Image: Takethat.gif]

What do you really want to say?

No matter how tight, the MWs will always move and rattle due to little friction, and impact.
That.
(Nov. 01, 2011  9:14 AM)KaizerMFB Wrote: No matter how tight, the MWs will always move and rattle due to little friction, and impact.
That.

Yeah I know that. Just wanted to know if anyone else had heard the noise difference.
(Nov. 01, 2011  9:19 AM)KaizerMFB Wrote: oh.....
Then hitting the core seems to make a sort of cracking sound.

Yeah that is a good way to describe it actually , and all 4D wheels with a Core and Frame seem to make that weird noise.
So today, I was just messing around with Meteo and this is what I discovered :

The combo I used there was Meteo L Drago 100 EWD.

Perhaps the making of a Zombie in MFB ?
If not, this might be something new ?

And yes, this works only with Meteo and EWD.
I tried Gravity, but it didn't work.
EWD only works because it has that free spinning part in the middle. I even tried WD, D, SD and even ES (Because its a free spinning part like EWD). But none of them worked.

Thoughts ?

P/S - Please watch the whole video before you make any comments.
This just might work, however it took numerous attempts and time, and by then the match would be over.
This is definitely the start of something....
B : D would be good, unless it can't balance when it stops spinning...
It tied at the end and it already lost several times before that in the battle, so it was not really prestigious or anything ...
OK, a question- Is that really considered as 'life after death'? I guess life after death is spinning around on the sides, i.e. even after the BB(blade base, as there is no MFB zombie) touches the ground, it spins.
I think the WBO Rulebook would deem this as illegal... It says-
'If a beyblade is out, it cannot be considered in-game again.

Also, as Kai-V said, it lost many times already. So people would actually pick up their beys after they see your MLD stop spinning. Unless, you use that amazing anime style-
"WAIT, IT ISN'T OVER YET!!!"
MWUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
(Nov. 01, 2011  2:42 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: OK, a question- Is that really considered as 'life after death'? I guess life after death is spinning around on the sides, i.e. even after the BB(blade base, as there is no MFB zombie) touches the ground, it spins.
I think the WBO Rulebook would deem this as illegal... It says-
'If a beyblade is out, it cannot be considered in-game again.

Also, as Kai-V said, it lost many times already. So people would actually pick up their beys after they see your MLD stop spinning. Unless, you use that amazing anime style-
"WAIT, IT ISN'T OVER YET!!!"
MWUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

The rule on that subject is that if a Beyblade cannot complete a full revolution anymore, it is considered that it stopped spinning and the victory goes to the opponent.
So in that case, this combo would fail to fulfill that requirement, amirite? Smile
(Nov. 01, 2011  12:16 PM)Relic Wrote: So today, I was just messing around with Meteo and this is what I discovered :

The combo I used there was Meteo L Drago 100 EWD.

Perhaps the making of a Zombie in MFB ?
If not, this might be something new ?

And yes, this works only with Meteo and EWD.
I tried Gravity, but it didn't work.
EWD only works because it has that free spinning part in the middle. I even tried WD, D, SD and even ES (Because its a free spinning part like EWD). But none of them worked.

Thoughts ?

P/S - Please watch the whole video before you make any comments.

You should read around more dude. That was found out ages ago. It's not a proper zombie at all. For one thing it sucks and two zombies need bearings. Even MLD B:D sucks so it seems pretty fruitless for now.
(Nov. 01, 2011  3:46 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: You should read around more dude. That was found out ages ago. It's not a proper zombie at all. For one thing it sucks and two zombies need bearings. Even MLD BGrin sucks so it seems pretty fruitless for now.

Firstly, I never said it was a Zombie if you read my post. It was just a random thing which I discovered while messing around with Meteo and I wanted to share it with you people. What I meant is it was something similar to a Zombie.

And second, it was already discovered before ? I searched a lot and consulted a few people before I posted this, but I never found anything related to this neither did anyone tell me it was discovered before. Would you be kind enough to redirect me to whatever you are talking about?

Sorry if it sounds rude, but I'm a little skeptical here.

And anyway, if what you say turns out to be true, then I will try to work on this more.

Thanks.
(Nov. 01, 2011  6:33 PM)Relic Wrote: Firstly, I never said it was a Zombie if you read my post. It was just a random thing which I discovered while messing around with Meteo and I wanted to share it with you people. What I meant is it was something similar to a Zombie.

and second, it was already discovered before ? I searched a lot and consulted a few people before I posted this, but I never found anything related to this neither did anyone tell me it was discovered before. Would you be kind enough to redirect me to whatever you are talking about?

Sorry if it sounds rude, but I'm a little skeptical here.

And anyway, if what you say turns out to be true, then I will try to work on this more.

Thanks.

Yet, look at the title of your video, you clearly wrote "MFB Zombie".

You did not ask me about it, I would have told you that Meteo L Drago 100WD was already sketched for Zombie, but it failed.

(Nov. 01, 2011  6:37 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Yet, look at the title of your video, you clearly wrote "MFB Zombie".

You did not ask me about it, I would have told you that Meteo L Drago 100WD was already sketched for Zombie, but it failed.

The title of the video has "Zombie" in it because I thought it could have been the making of a "Possible" Zombie.

Ans yeah, I have heard of Meteo L Drago 100WD, but, from my testings, it can't do what Meteo L Drago 100 EWD did there.
Anyways, I will work on this more.

Thanks.
EDIT: nvm.