Beyblade Random Thoughts

Technically S130 and MF-2 are Metal Masters/Metal Fight Explosion, but I see your point.
(Oct. 26, 2011  9:08 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Technically S130 and MF-2 are Metal Masters/Metal Fight Explosion, but I see your point.

Ah, yeah, I shouldn't have said "from 4D", I suppose. I apologize for the misnomer.
I know Kai-V, what I'm trying to say is that we are anticipating the releases of 4D in the Hasbro metagame because it desperatly needs it. But I'm not saying the Hasbro Metagame is bad, it just needs those important 4D combos to be improved a little more.
Oh yeah, Hazel, thanks for the remider for those parts I missed, how could I forget about Beat and Fang?
the 4D beys are crucial on the Hasbro Metagame right now. It's needing something other than the Hybrid Wheel system. It really needs something else, as it is really the same things over again, all though Gravity Perseus/Destroyer was a step in the right direction.Right now I really feel as though in Hasbro, the beys so far are closely related, with the exception of a few beys, like Hell Kerbecs, which brought in all 5 new parts, one very helpful in some attack type combos.
i really wonder how tt survived
oh woe is hasbro
(Oct. 27, 2011  1:57 AM)Meteo L-leone Wrote: the 4D beys are crucial on the Hasbro Metagame right now. It's needing something other than the Hybrid Wheel system. It really needs something else, as it is really the same things over again, all though Gravity Perseus/Destroyer was a step in the right direction.Right now I really feel as though in Hasbro, the beys so far are closely related, with the exception of a few beys, like Hell Kerbecs, which brought in all 5 new parts, one very helpful in some attack type combos.

I'm legitimately not sure what you're even talking about.

The TT Metagame evolved at the same pace, aside from the terrible release consistency of Hasbro's, but that has nothing to do with whatever you seem to be talking about.
lol toywiz is keeping updated with all the new beyblade releases =P
http://www.toywiz.com/bjabcowhpr.html
like bb-120-bb-126
Haha, funny how they marked out where fun_house was... If I were Toywiz, I'd watch themselves. Also are some of those photos new to us? It looks like it. Like Diablo Nemesis.
(Oct. 27, 2011  3:20 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Haha, funny how they marked out where fun_house was... If I were Toywiz, I'd watch themselves. Also are some of those photos new to us? It looks like it. Like Diablo Nemesis.

Yes. The Super Control releases are also new.

They should still not have those images up, though, as they're not official. I suspect they may get into a bit of trouble for it.
ya i looked and didnt c any of thoses pics
lol

any guess to what this bey might be?
is it new also?
http://www.toywiz.com/beybladestarter124.html
i wonder where they would have got those pics =P.....
(Oct. 27, 2011  3:23 AM)fr13dr1c3 Wrote: ya i looked and didnt c any of thoses pics
lol

any guess to what this bey might be?
is it new also?
http://www.toywiz.com/beybladestarter124.html

We're not going to start this speculating garbage again. These images have been posted, aside from Diablo Nemesis and the Super Control Beys, and they were deleted, because of a lot of people not listening when we said to stop speculating. Moreover, these images were illegally released with no consent whatsoever from Takara Tomy.

No one should be showing them or talking about them.
lololol
I think one of use should contact them and tell them that they shouldn't have those photos... Unless they somehow got them from TT officially. But Saggatario isn't even done, so why would they hand out that? Exactly.

Hazel
It's okay to TALK about them, as long as it isn't speculation.
(Oct. 27, 2011  3:26 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: lololol
I think one of use should contact them and tell them that they shouldn't have those photos... Unless they somehow got them from TT officially. But Saggatario isn't even done, so why would they hand out that? Exactly.

These images are edited versions of the ones leaked on Yahoo Japan, which were probably located on 2ch or some other Japanese Image Board, which probably got them from someone inside the company being stupid.
Toywiz has the original images, actually. However, we should still not talk about them since we know nothing on them ... If you cannot even call something by a name, you should not talk about it.
WOW!
I just noticed what you were talkin about.
Def. some updates on new beyblades.
YUSH!
BB-126 looks like a new Libra or Aquario.
Anyways, found out what Wolborg 4's gimmick is. Grin
I dropped my newly bought flame byxis in my soup O.O
Wash it carefully hah.
I can;t believe my sister dropped one of my Bey in the toilet. She try to prank meUnhappy Good thing that was the fake one. Which I thrown a way.
I have a random thought: The lsuncher of Hasbro is getting worse. What with the custom grip? Look dull.
(Oct. 28, 2011  3:40 PM)Tyler Le Wrote: Wash it carefully hah.
I can;t believe my sister dropped one of my Bey in the toilet. She try to prank meUnhappy Good thing that was the fake one. Which I thrown a way.
I have a random thought: The lsuncher of Hasbro is getting worse. What with the custom grip? Look dull.

lool i did Joyful_3 and thats an evil prank Gasp
Lucky i am yes. Oh I got confused with Hasbro beyblade. No where has a complete list of hasbro sell product.
My BBA Championship Edition Trygle arrived today, it's amazing. So fun Joyful_2 The Jumping Base... doesn't jump that much, either XD
I made a combo that seems okay, but I really have no idea if it's good, so I'll check BeyWiki to see if it's alright Grin
EDIT: Just checked, my combo is pretty good Joyful_2
It'd be better if they allowed a second weight disk on it so the gimmick isn't totally miserable. That and a much stronger spring.

But regardless, it'll still as always hang on the fringes of being illegal just because of how useless it is.
(Oct. 28, 2011  11:15 PM)Codeine Extorts Wrote: It'd be better if they allowed a second weight disk on it so the gimmick isn't totally miserable. That and a much stronger spring.

It would still be useless, really.
That's true. I should have put "regardless" in my post. XD