Beyblade Random Thoughts

Maybe you misinterpreted my post or I misinterpreted your but Lightning isn't really coming to an end it is still a good attack wheel but ever since the 4D series I have just felt that it is lacking weight and that is something I need in an attack custom.

Right spin attack is better then left IMHO as all right spin attack wheels are able to KO RS which was their main problem while left spin can now get weak launched against so they are reaching there end.

Gosh I am so tired should probably rest for the tournament tomorrow but I am to addicted to this site.
(Oct. 08, 2011  12:57 PM)RustyXD Wrote: Gosh I am so tired should probably rest for the tournament tomorrow but I am to addicted to this site.

I'm actively browsing this site as much as twelve hours a day, almost every day.

Insomnia and a productive venting agent for it. A match made in sleep therapy class.

As for something pertaining to a "Beyblade Random Thought(s)", I am currently considering getting a couple more of some of my favorite Beys to keep MIB for later on in life, if only as keepsakes, just as I have done with some of my Plastics favorites...
Yeah I am thinking of keep a Storm Pegasus NIB and hope that the value will be high like dragoon S or something. I really need to get some new beys as I am loosing interest although the tournament should make me interested again Smile
(Oct. 08, 2011  12:51 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Rusty- Please tell me you are joking!!!
Its so sad that the days of Lightning Attack Combs are coming to an end...
Well, it seems quite weird to me.
If Lightning is now failing to regain its lost success against Earth, then how could it possibly do it in the past?
Are people getting more better in Right Spin Attack with the arrival of Blitz?

Lightning's reign is kinda over with now.It is only good with tracks like BD145 and CH120.
The reason is, as Rusty said, it lacks the weight needed for solid KOs.Wheels like Blitz and VariAres are taking over now.

(Oct. 08, 2011  1:03 PM)RustyXD Wrote: Yeah I am thinking of keep a Storm Pegasus NIB and hope that the value will be high like dragoon S or something. I really need to get some new beys as I am loosing interest although the tournament should make me interested again Smile
A shop near me has many of the old MFB.So i plan on buying a bunch of Pegasi and sell them or use them later.
Rusty- Well, I think I misinterpreted your post! Tongue_out
Left-Spin Attack was always better before the 4D series came in. Beat, Blitz, and VariAres simply usurped the thrones of the previous Smash Kings. Smile I have always appreciated Left-Spin Attack more. Probably because that's the only type of Attack I have access to. Tongue_out
Oh yes, All the Best for your tourney! Smile

EDIT- Ninja'd by Relic.
Relic and your the one who won a tournament with Lightning even though you had access to blitz LOL.

Janstarblast Beat has an amazing amount of upper , as well as smash and thanks Smile
(Oct. 08, 2011  1:05 PM)RustyXD Wrote: Relic and your the one who won a tournament with Lightning even though you had access to blitz LOL.

Well i know LOL....But that's not much of a big deal because Basalt 230 combos are easy to take down with combos higher than 120.I was using MF-M Lightning LDrago T125RF vs MF-H Basalt Bull 230CS, and CS was a little aggressive, so it was easier to KO.

Oh and by the way, Good luck with the tournament Wink
Should 230 even be catergorized in defence since it's so easy to take down?
It is quite good for Stamina from what i have seen. But if it is used for Defense, it is easy to take down my Combos which are higher than the 120 height. It isn't too good for Defense, but it isn't too bad at the same time.
but basalt ,230,and CS come more reactive combined so it can counter more
Maybe but compared to others it's very easy to take out. Also Basalt 230CS is the only defence combo i've seen with 230 in and with the right attack wheel and the right height it's not hard to take out.
Right, 230 would fail with RS due to RS's balance issues.
230 can only be used with CS and Basalt for Defense.I mean, there were Earth 230 combos back then when Basalt was not released, but they were not too good as well.
XD
my friend had a galeon that he had, but the day I go see him, the time he gets back in XD
(Oct. 08, 2011  4:10 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Should 230 even be catergorized in defence since it's so easy to take down?
Take it down with a right spin wheel, or a low track attacker.
TBH only specific attackers can do it.
True but Beat , Blitz and VariAres in right spin have no problems. As well as a few other right spin wheels.

It is hard to take down to some extent but nothing like Basalt BD145/TH170CS.RB/MB (MB for BD145) .
[quote='Codeine Extorts' pid='783167' dateline='1315714668']
Would it be fitting if, in the possibility that Sagittario does evolve, that the Forbidden wheel is used? It looks so much like a demonic evolution of Flame. Of course 4D parts in question.....
I hope they do not use Forbidden again, I want Sagittario to evolve into Arrow Sagittario.

(Oct. 08, 2011  1:15 PM)Relic Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2011  1:05 PM)RustyXD Wrote: Relic and your the one who won a tournament with Lightning even though you had access to blitz LOL.

Well i know LOL....But that's not much of a big deal because Basalt 230 combos are easy to take down with combos higher than 120.I was using MF-M Lightning LDrago T125RF vs MF-H Basalt Bull 230CS, and CS was aggressive, so it was easier to KO.

RustyXD, he used Lightning because when we were practicing back at my house he just couldn't take down MF-H Basalt Kerbecs 230CS with his MF-M Blitz Unicorno CH120RF, but Lightning L Drago (any track above 120)RF could.

Relic, The CS which I used was not aggressive at all, it only started it's aggro patterns when I did Banking Shot with it
Well, yeah. Blitz CH120 RF had big problems taking down Basalt 230CS. I was going to use Blitz CH120RF To be honest. But you had attached your Beyblade to the launcher already while I didn't. So I went ahead and chose LLD T125RF because I did some secret testing in the morning while you were asleep Wink .

(Oct. 09, 2011  9:04 AM)Relic Wrote: Well, yeah. Blitz CH120 RF had big problems taking down Basalt 230CS. I was going to use Blitz CH120RF To be honest. But you had attached your Beyblade to the launcher already while i didn't. So i went ahead and chose LLD T125RF because i did some secret testing in the morning while you were asleep Wink .

I had done some testing as well, in the night anyway (BladingSpirit5's Black Attack Stadium.) I originally wanted to change my combo as the circumstance may have been, but our judge at the time did not allow any Deciption tactics for some stupid reason.
Oh, so that's how the finals were...
Too much of planning behind that, eh? LOL! Smile
About 230, I think its usage came down considerably from the time TH170 was released.
Also, before TH170, 230's use was already down from the time BD145 started finding use for Defense customs.

I wonder if 230 is still usable for Stamina purposes in the current metagame.
We have such brilliant tracks, tips and 4D bottoms in comparison. Namely, we have BD145+EDS, BD145+WD (yes, I know its an outdated Hell combo, though), B: D, etc.
230 is not really useful now, I guess. Smile
It is still useful , but TH170 is just a better option in any circumstance. I find it funny how when you don't place at a tournament you are eager to have another one ASAP but when you win your just happy you one this one and don't care about the rest.
Yes, that's true.
If you lose, then you want to try again, especially if you lost by a hair's breadth.
Usually the runners-up get this kind of feeling. Grin
If you win, you got what you want, and hence you relax. Grin

Um, yes. Even that is true. 230 is not completely useless.
Well, lets assume that 230 is a feather-pen (IDK what it is called, it is just a feather which you dip in ink and write).
The feather pen is still usable, but after the release of pencils (say, TH170) and pens (any other track that betters out 230), its usefulness has gone down by a huge margin.
LOL at the comparison with Pencils !
But yeah, 230 is still an excellent track for Stamina but it has limited use for Defense since it is only known to be good with Basalt and CS, which can easily be countered.
Well, after B: D and BD145+EDS becomes more prominent, 230 will be pushed behind. Smile By that time, there would also be quite a many releases. Who knows, we get another part that manages to push out 230 completely?!
But 230 has already lost its charm, I guess. The weird, pink funnel is not managing to gain much attention as the black disc (BD145) and the 3 storey tower (TH170) take over the meta-game. Tongue_out
230 isnt in much use now because it is only useful with an 'overpowered' MW Basalt and since its Centro of Gravity is high up...only heavy MWs make good use of 230...lighter ones get KOed too easily....in comparison TH170 offers versatility with 3 different heights one of which counters 230 itself and the other 2 can be used on most wheels.
230 was used for attack with Big Bang but that is totally outclassed so TH170 is more useful for defense/stamina and BD145...we dont need to say anything..that track has the capacity to make a weak MW like Dark a good defense wheel....its just great..these 2 parts will rule the metagame as long as something heavier/more versatile comes out as Janstarblast said.....