Beyblade Random Thoughts

Have any of you noticed that the main blades of the original series all start with d?
Dragoon
Dranzer
Dizzy(Computer, but still)
Draciel
Driger and so on.
Yep.
Dizzy doesn't really count, but they all start with Dr too Tongue_out (minus Dizzy)
(Oct. 02, 2011  4:00 AM)TheInGreek Wrote: I wonder why.
Because they're teams. For example:
Team War Lions (I think that's they're name)
Galeon
Galman
Galzzly
Gallux
Team Psykick (or whatever they are)
Cyber Dragoon
Cyber Dranzer
Cyber Driger
Cyber Draciel

(Oct. 02, 2011  4:02 AM)CRUelty Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2011  4:00 AM)TheInGreek Wrote: I wonder why.
Team War Lions (I think that's they're name)

They're called the White Tigers.
(Oct. 02, 2011  3:50 AM)TheInGreek Wrote: Have any of you noticed that the main blades of the original series all start with d?
Dragoon
Dranzer
Dizzy(Computer, but still)
Draciel
Driger and so on.

WELCOME TO THE WORLD! (No offense, i'm just joking Grin)
(Oct. 02, 2011  12:24 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2011  12:12 AM)CRUelty Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2011  12:09 AM)BigBangSoda145 Wrote: I hate the snipe launcher. a hasbro light launcher with a ripcord ripped in half performs better...
I think that means you're not using it right...?
I wouldn't know, I don't have one Tongue_out

No, the Snipe Launcher really is quite terrible. Awful launch power, and it's fidgety to hold, compared to the others. For me, anyway.

Yes, because its made to switch modes so that its easier to hold for left handers.
I don't have one, but someone told me its quite good for lefties? Is it true? As I am a lefty. But, I am accustomed to using my right hand for pulling out the rip cord and hence I am a right hander! Tongue_out

Hey! Anyone knows of a plastic generation launcher which had an angle-compass like design on top? It was a push-button launcher. One had to load it, and then just push a button to launch. I have one, and it has an angle-compass like dome, with an angle compass sticker on it! Grin Wow!
don't know about that, but i'm thinking of making a launchable clay beyblade, to test strong combos out on, so like one for attack, defence and stamina, and for defence I wanna see them explode due to force, same with attack...
(Oct. 02, 2011  10:27 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: I don't have one, but someone told me its quite good for lefties? Is it true? A

Well I hate them and I am right handed , but my cousin is left handed and he hates it as well , it moves around to much not worth getting at all. Worst launcher ever. (Besides the stupid things hasbro makes like the wind up launcher or whatever.)
(Oct. 02, 2011  10:46 AM)RustyXD Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2011  10:27 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: I don't have one, but someone told me its quite good for lefties? Is it true? A

Well I hate them and I am right handed , but my cousin is left handed and he hates it as well , it moves around to much not worth getting at all. Worst launcher ever. (Besides the stupid things hasbro makes like the wind up launcher or whatever.)

Well, in that case I got some wrong info from my friend! Grin
Good I didn't buy a SonoKong Hell Kerbecs and went for the TT one! Man I feel so lucky now! Had I listened to what my friend told me, I would be playing with the useless Snipe Launcher... Tongue_out
I am so glad! My CS is finally aggro, it can sometimes ride the tornado ridge faster than my R2F.

Now if only I had TH170...
When Hasbro said that beyblade is for kids 8-12, how come they have teenagers that are at least 15-17 years old in the commercials?
(Oct. 02, 2011  11:37 PM)Cookies^^ Wrote: When Hasbro said that beyblade is for kids 8-12, how come they have teenagers that are at least 15-17 years old?

That's just the projected audience. The older fans just find it interesting, I guess. It is a mystery
I meant in the commercials
Bey Brad looks like Adam Lambert. Anyone notice?
(Oct. 02, 2011  11:41 PM)Cookies^^ Wrote: I meant in the commercials

Common marketing logic. If a young child sees an older child or a teenager playing with a toy they also want, they'll be twice as inclined to buy it.

Quite effective.
.. Sometimes it's the kids who affect their parents. Now they have 3 bladers in their family
@ Hazel

I'm thinking that if kids saw teenagers doing it, they'll do it until they're like 25 then they say, "why the carp am I sitting here playing with tops?!" commercials do oh so much, and so the product makers get money. And in the commercial, it always shows what would be a "dramatic battle" to younger kids, with Galaxy/ storm Pegasus and Meteo/ Lighting L-drago.
(Oct. 02, 2011  11:59 PM)Meteo L-leone Wrote: @ Hazel

I'm thinking that if kids saw teenagers doing it, they'll do it until they're like 25 then they say, "why the carp am I sitting here playing with tops?!" commercials do oh so much, and so the product makers get money. And in the commercial, it always shows what would be a "dramatic battle" to younger kids, with Galaxy/ storm Pegasus and Meteo/ Lighting L-drago.

I'm 21, and quite fanatical about Beyblade and numerous other things usually deigned "for children" - really, there's never a legitimate reason to give up hobbies if you're still interested in them just because of "real life"; balance is the key.
I like trying Orion on different wheels to see what kind of face it makes.
On storm it makes a sad face. kinda of
(Oct. 03, 2011  12:41 AM)InfiniteLibra Wrote: I like trying Orion on different wheels to see what kind of face it makes.
I like KOing Phantom Orion B : D with Big Bang Pegasis 145R2F...
I am tempted to get another Phantom Orion and put the 'eye' stickers on the other side, if you look closely, it has another shape similar to that on the Stamina mode side.
(Oct. 03, 2011  12:44 AM)CRUelty Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2011  12:41 AM)InfiniteLibra Wrote: I like trying Orion on different wheels to see what kind of face it makes.
I like KOing Phantom Orion B : D with Big Bang Pegasis 145R2F...
I am tempted to get another Phantom Orion and put the 'eye' stickers on the other side, if you look closely, it has another shape similar to that on the Stamina mode side.

Yeah Phantom has horrible defense. I can KO most of the time in my hasbro stadium but one thing I have noticed is it's stamina. It gives the bey a load of stamina allowing tips like WB on Phantom OS like a Hell Kerbecs BD145WD.
Nearly all of the 42 grams of Phantom is on the outside, whataya expect? lol
I threw a Metal Face on it, and now Big Bang can't KO it Chocked_2
Oh, the things a few grams can do...
OMG i just put galaxy p's face on lld ed145es, and it looks pretty cool, and its top tier!
↑ If i were a n00b! haha
So I was just browsing the interwebs for beyblades, and I decided to look at beywikia for some giggles, when:

[Image: 294gxed.jpg]

Eeyup, pinkamina. On beywikia.