Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Sep. 30, 2011  3:39 PM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: if people bothered to care about my thread instead of trying to get it closed they would have realized that when M145+Q are connected im a set "mode" the bey will not jump

That mode is called "Small Jump Mode". It jumps less noticeably, but it should still jump.
(Sep. 30, 2011  3:51 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2011  3:39 PM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: if people bothered to care about my thread instead of trying to get it closed they would have realized that when M145+Q are connected im a set "mode" the bey will not jump

That mode is called "Small Jump Mode". It jumps less noticeably, but it should still jump.

I put together MF-Light VariAres M145Q in "small jump mode" and lifted my stadium it made no jumps whatsoever but more of a vibration there was at no point where the bey seperated from the stadium
Was my theory wrong? I mean if it spun so fast, only the flat part would touch the stadium
(Sep. 30, 2011  4:24 PM)powerangeryan Wrote: Was my theory wrong? I mean if it spun so fast, only the flat part would touch the stadium

Given the angle of the slope on it, it's highly unlikely this is the case. Moreover, your theory was called out as incorrect on the previous page.
If the tournament scene does not pick up in my area, I think I am gonna quit and play MTG.
(Sep. 30, 2011  9:20 PM)PunkBlader Wrote: If the tournament scene does not pick up in my area, I think I am gonna quit and play MTG.

like many other people said before me...

it is the WBO members (that means you!) duty to host tournaments if they want one. so if you want one so bad, HOST ONE!!!
(Sep. 30, 2011  9:20 PM)PunkBlader Wrote: If the tournament scene does not pick up in my area, I think I am gonna quit and play MTG.

Beyblade isn't as widely popular as MTG. (Age Groups)
So don't expect many tournaments where you are, unless you host one.
As the previous comment said.
Wassup! So I was thinking... "What if the WBO somehow got like, a big sponsor or something, and we made a WorldWide/CountryWide tourney that invited bladers to join the WBO and participate in the tourney? I mean, can't you imagine a HUGE Bey Brawl happening in a HUGE convention, and like having it go on TV? First, it would promote the WBO. Second, it would be a HUGE event with great bladers! Third, it'd be like 5 hours of awesomeness! The only thing is that we'd have to have good coordinators who can keep everyone under control (maybe 1 coordinator per 5 stadiums/groups hah thats a ratio, LOL). And also, the losers may feel bad. Then again, we can do one where it's just for fun and it's not in a tourney style. Tell me what u think and we could start a thread and get a sponsor! THX!!!
(Sep. 30, 2011  10:31 PM)JAM20100511 Wrote: Wassup! So I was thinking... "What if the WBO somehow got like, a big sponsor or something, and we made a WorldWide/CountryWide tourney that invited bladers to join the WBO and participate in the tourney? I mean, can't you imagine a HUGE Bey Brawl happening in a HUGE convention, and like having it go on TV? First, it would promote the WBO. Second, it would be a HUGE event with great bladers! Third, it'd be like 5 hours of awesomeness! The only thing is that we'd have to have good coordinators who can keep everyone under control (maybe 1 coordinator per 5 stadiums/groups hah thats a ratio, LOL). And also, the losers may feel bad. Then again, we can do one where it's just for fun and it's not in a tourney style. Tell me what u think and we could start a thread and get a sponsor! THX!!!

we just had one O_O
(Sep. 30, 2011  10:31 PM)JAM20100511 Wrote: Wassup! So I was thinking... "What if the WBO somehow got like, a big sponsor or something, and we made a WorldWide/CountryWide tourney that invited bladers to join the WBO and participate in the tourney? I mean, can't you imagine a HUGE Bey Brawl happening in a HUGE convention, and like having it go on TV? First, it would promote the WBO. Second, it would be a HUGE event with great bladers! Third, it'd be like 5 hours of awesomeness! The only thing is that we'd have to have good coordinators who can keep everyone under control (maybe 1 coordinator per 5 stadiums/groups hah thats a ratio, LOL). And also, the losers may feel bad. Then again, we can do one where it's just for fun and it's not in a tourney style. Tell me what u think and we could start a thread and get a sponsor! THX!!!

It wouldn't end up on TV, but Toywiz and the WBO had a rather large series of sponsored tournaments all summer long.

Do not confuse real life with anime.
Wha u mean by u just had one? Was it HUGE? and im not gettin confused! its just a though!
(Oct. 01, 2011  2:42 AM)JAM20100511 Wrote: Wha u mean by u just had one? Was it HUGE? and im not gettin confused! its just a though!

The Toywiz and WBO Summer Spin Showdown event contained numerous very large tournaments. The banner for the event is still on the site...
(Sep. 29, 2011  11:07 PM)Stratus G. Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2011  10:52 PM)Phoenix11 Wrote: I think bump king does not use upper but uses force smash which makes it lighter thus making it have more recoil making to break Bakushin Oh is complete different just think Down Force and it was really stupid by making it have a flat BB

I don't understand this post.

@Bolded-If you made a Bey with amazing parts all in one, you'd expect the other released Beys to not see a place being bought besides collection.

Oh and it means what were they stupid I know it was 1999 but yeah sry for not responding
Going to ignore the previous conversation, as it is driven by a single person's ignorance.

Anyway, PLASTICS!

Just saying, they did release a bey with amazing parts all in one. More than one, even. Driger S and Galeon are both excellent, at the time of it's release, driger S could only be improved by adding a 6 heavy weight disk instead of it's own, which is honestly quite minor. Putting Galeon's AR on it would've been equally good, but yes, both were basically perfect out of the box at the time, as far as I know.
Driger V2 is quite solid out of the box as well.
Dranzer S's parts are all very useful too, albeit not as a single bey (the base has amazing life after death, giving it use in zombie killers/spin stealers, while the AR is great for left-spin smash attack).
(Oct. 01, 2011  8:45 AM)th!nk Wrote: Going to ignore the previous conversation, as it is driven by a single person's ignorance.

Anyway, PLASTICS!

Just saying, they did release a bey with amazing parts all in one. More than one, even. Driger S and Galeon are both excellent, at the time of it's release, driger S could only be improved by adding a 6 heavy weight disk instead of it's own, which is honestly quite minor. Putting Galeon's AR on it would've been equally good, but yes, both were basically perfect out of the box at the time, as far as I know.

EXACTLY!
Out of the Box beasts were released and they were capable of ruling most tourneys!
Um, lets see... Strata Dragoon V was good too, I guess?
Its sad to realize that no EG beys made it into the 'OOTB Amazing' list. Unhappy
Just drew my best bey so far, and i'm thinking about putting it into my story, also I agree with Th!nk, some beys do have all good parts, and saying that they can't release a bey with all good parts is ridiculous.
(Oct. 01, 2011  8:50 AM)Janstarblast Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2011  8:45 AM)th!nk Wrote: Going to ignore the previous conversation, as it is driven by a single person's ignorance.

Anyway, PLASTICS!

EXACTLY!
Out of the Box beasts were released and they were capable of ruling most tourneys!
Um, lets see... Strata Dragoon V was good too, I guess?
Its sad to realize that no EG beys made it into the 'OOTB Amazing' list. Unhappy

Nah, Gaia/Strata Dragoon V's AR sucked butts, though it can be used for left-spin OHKO, they're by definition a hit-and-miss thing.

And no, because engine gears and the height of the base ruined basically everything. Heck, I have what could be an amazing setup in a Takara Zeus EG and Metal Grip CEW, however the shape of the bases from the EG series, due to the space taken by the "clutch system" and internalised base clips/tabs, means none of the bases have any decent life after death, and the height of the EG/CEW requires that they do. If only they'd used the same system for Wolborg 4's Surival whatchamacallit as they did the later CEW's, and made them compatible, that would be quite a thing to behold...
@th!nk- Oh. Well, then Bistool? Yes, its BB was average though.
Also, for me, even Dragoon V2 is good OOTB. Tongue_out Yes, the AR is not THAT good(great for OHKO though), MG WD is a good gimmick but BAD performance, and Customize Grip... Its good enough! Tongue_out
Just remember, kids generally buy what is presented as strong in the anime, otherwise, how would dark wolf sell?

Anyway, PLASTICS!

Dranzer S's parts are all very useful too, albeit not as a single bey (the base has amazing life after death, giving it use in zombie killers/spin stealers, while the AR is great for left-spin smash attack).
True and were you talking to me or someone else it is strange how bakushin oh had a Flat BB
No, it was probably JAM20100511.
@th!nk- LOL! Dark Wolf was worshiped for its strength because of the anime. Tongue_out

Anyway, PLASTICS!

I love talking plastics more than MFB, even though I am buying MFBs... XD
I will talk more about Driger than the other Plastic beys though...

I talked to my little brother at home and asked if my plastics are still in the 'special' toolbox I put...he said yes Cute

Plastics are vintages...I will never sell them even if I get poor, neither will I sell my Driger V2 Cute

Speaking of Galeon, it was a really good bey...until my brother stuffed it up with random fake WDs and used it to destroy the ARs and WD of some of my beys Angry
My poor Master Dranzer has it's AR chipped but on the plus it still works
Now when I turn it, it stuffs up...and we lost the yellow part that attaches to Galeon long ago Tired
I wonder what would happen if you took Trypio's AR and put it with Trygle's Blade base XD
Been there done that with my takara one no BB no WD, just the SG and AR it bounced really high Tongue_out
Poseidon- How did it spin without a BB? Tongue_out