Beyblade Random Thoughts

beyblade theory-ly, Q bounces, M145 has a gimmick of dislodging itself to let Q get more bounce, which loses it's stamina

beyblade anime-ly, Oh HELL YES CAUSE IT BOUNCE!
DeX- Hah, you forgot you are talking to Sniper. Hope you get what I mean? Tongue_out
If not-
Lol,For some reason,I find M145 Q kinda amusing ,Try M145 with MS,it gives super-high bounces!
(Sep. 23, 2011  3:25 PM)Relic Wrote: Lol,For some reason,I find M145 Q kinda amusing ,Try M145 with MS,it gives super-high bounces!

And apparently ruins your stadium.
It even ruins Facebolt stickers hah!
This combo is not always sucks, sometimes you can get a lucky KO.

for M145 MS, this thing really destroys your stadium, there are holes everywhere when it spikes the stadium...
yeah, I know. It's the first lesson i learned: not to combine M145 AND MS. It punched like 10 holes in my NEW stadium !!
Nothing seemed to happen to my stadium?
XD Im sorry i kinda had to
(Sep. 23, 2011  3:37 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2011  3:25 PM)Relic Wrote: Lol,For some reason,I find M145 Q kinda amusing ,Try M145 with MS,it gives super-high bounces!

And apparently ruins your stadium.
tell that to Ray SerphantM145MS

Isn't that the bey included in that new faceoff pack? The only reason I'd buy that is for the sexy Dark Wolf XP

Wait, did I just say the only reason I would buy something is because of the Dark Wolf? lol
What bey are you talking about?! Yes, you are buying it for a Dark Wolf?! Tongue_out
Well, I just came here to say that I tried creating Upper attack with LLD against Hell Kerbecs.
It was simply out of curiosity that I tried my theory out.
I came here earlier and shared my Upper attack theory here-
So, I realized that Lightning got underneath BD145 occasionally but all the attack produced was Upwards Smash. Just once, there seemed to be a minor pick-up when Kerbecs was circling the stadium after recovering from a powerful attack. So, when it was at a higher point than LLD (because of the slopes), there was an extremely short lift produced by LLD. But as soon as Hell Kerbecs came down, LLD stopped instantly probably because of it get crushed under the heavy weight. But, was that Upper in any sense?
Also, I realized- Hasbro launchers are best for weak shots with LLD. Tongue_out
All Hasbro launchers (LL) are weak launchers esp. due to the shortened rip cord. I am trying to get an L3 or L3/R as well because I am unable to use LLD's attack potential properly with Hasbro's LLL and alsobecause I cant use string launchers
(Sep. 23, 2011  9:26 PM)CRUelty Wrote: Isn't that the bey included in that new faceoff pack? The only reason I'd buy that is for the sexy Dark Wolf XP

Wait, did I just say the only reason I would buy something is because of the Dark Wolf? lol

Yep
I almost bought one the other day JUST for that CW.
My God, it looks sexay.
i'm going to get my 2nd grand ketos! and possibly the hasbro duotron launcher, so I can use them both together.
I really wish I knew how to mod that up so it would be more powerful. They're so weak lol
apparently there is a way of doing it where you exchange the mechanisms from a lets say ordinary launcher with the duotrons, and use a dragoon winder, and it makes it ok.
(Sep. 24, 2011  9:39 PM)Nwolf Wrote: apparently there is a way of doing it where you exchange the mechanisms from a lets say ordinary launcher with the duotrons, and use a dragoon winder, and it makes it ok.

The main problem with Duotrons is still present, though - you cannot properly angle both Beys to launch at full effectiveness. Power is only half the reason the Duotron is silly.
I really like the Light Launcher L/R
(Sep. 24, 2011  1:43 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2011  3:39 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: the metal makes an upper attack almost impossible. Plastic to Plastic contact or even Metal to Plastic contact creates a high class upper attack.
I've managed to lift plastic generation beys with my MFB, but MFB vs MFB Upper Attack seems impossible to me...

i am sorry if i am being rude with this post...
you only have LLD and Hell kerbeks for your MFB beyblades right? if so here is why it seems impossible:

first off, both of those have little to no upper, here is why
hell: slopes are too short and too "rugged" so it is hard to go up them
like flame, hell is "raised" a bit, so even on 85 it can not get under the opponent (earth bull 145WD)

lightning: slopes are really short and partially blocked by Ldrago.

two more reasons why you might not be seeing upper when you battle them:
recoil: both being a high recoil wheel makes it so that they "fly" away from each other before proper contact can be made

opposite spin:
as for screw, this post by th!nk was kinda based on the experience he has had with screw http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-MFB-Uppe...#pid662523 as you can see, screw doesn't have upper attack, but upper smash (note: it may be hard to distinguish upper attack from upper smash in MFB, but there is a difference)
I have no idea why, but I always think that R145 is RW145. Tongue_out Rubber Wing, I guess.
http://ameblo.jp/1974-mshr/image-1036416...73517.html
So I just learned that M145Q has "levels" Gasp
Pretty interesting. I like reading old topics for beys.
Thank you Rai !
Never knew that M145Q could have "levels" .
Oh well , now I have a new thing to do tomorrow . Practice with M145Q.
We do not refer to them as levels, just "outer mode whatever" ...