Beyblade Random Thoughts

Here we go, once we slap on B:D onto meteo, we'll have a new Basalt problem, but instead there stamina instead of defense. Time to get to the drawing boards people, what we already did wasn't good enough. Lol.
Finally my CS is in perfect condition! Especially with MFH BasaltHoroR145CS makes it a balance type! Man worked hard for that lol. CS half agg and clam <3
(Sep. 17, 2011  9:51 PM)® Wrote: Finally my CS is in perfect condition! Especially with MFH BasaltHoroR145CS makes it a balance type! Man worked hard for that lol. CS half agg and clam <3

Enjoy it while it lasts, lol. You won't get much time out of a perfect CS - it wears very quickly. Seems like it wears even more quickly once you've gotten it just the way you want it.
(Sep. 17, 2011  9:18 PM)BeyCenter Wrote: Here we go, once we slap on B:D onto meteo, we'll have a new Basalt problem, but instead there stamina instead of defense. Time to get to the drawing boards people, what we already did wasn't good enough. Lol.

You could use a sf on dark and still KO MLD B:D.
Lol, Ya, but still, The amount of stamina on that thing....
(Sep. 17, 2011  9:56 PM)Chups Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2011  9:18 PM)BeyCenter Wrote: Here we go, once we slap on BGrin onto meteo, we'll have a new Basalt problem, but instead there stamina instead of defense. Time to get to the drawing boards people, what we already did wasn't good enough. Lol.

You could use a sf on dark and still KO MLD BGrin.

not really. though it will be light-weight, bearing beyblade parts usually have a bit less recoil then a non bearing part does, and opposite spins hitting each other has less recoil then same spin hitting
To me Mercury and Vulcan look so much alike. Serious
(Sep. 17, 2011  10:39 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: To me Mercury and Vulcan look so much alike. Serious

They have a different curviture, and Vulcan has more noticably protruding contact points, though.

Mercury is my favorite MW to watch spin. Occasionally, I sit my Mercury Anubis 85 on top of an RS or a D just to watch it spin for a while, without risking damaging it.

Thermal and Earth are probably my next favorites to just watch spin.
(Sep. 17, 2011  10:34 PM)BeyCenter Wrote: Lol, Ya, but still, The amount of stamina on that thing....

It wont have as much solo spin and its stamina will come or be transferred to the other bey since it will equalize with them then it could win by the bearing but it is most likely going to be KOed by basalt and such.
Wait a minute.
AkraisDaddy tested that it has only about 4 minutes spinning time.
It doesn't seem that it will wreck this game afterall.
(Sep. 18, 2011  3:42 AM)天翔翼 TenshouYoku Wrote: Wait a minute.
AkraisDaddy tested that it has only about 4 minutes spinning time.
It doesn't seem that it will wreck this game afterall.

Inconsistent results are just skewing this all over the place. Make a verdict when consistent tests are done, please.
That was probably with a Beylauncher L/R and the Suspension. The Suspension takes away a lot of spin. I would know; I have one. Plus he never pulls it that hard.

And what Hazel said too lol
AkirasDaddy uses a modified Rev-up Launcher. So far everyone that has showed testings have either light launchers or faulty beylaunchers
Ive had a Hasbro CH120 for about a year now and it works fine with an new facebolt
Here's a look at those remodeling sets for Phantom Orion and Big Bang Pegasis.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XyttMYF5Pw
They all come with nice parts , the only thing I don't get is how they are related to Big Bang Pegasus and Phantom Orion.
230- Orion's BGrin height.
SF - A flat bottom that somehow relates to Orion?
XF - No idea

RF- C'mon
RS- Too easy
RSF- Too easy

All rubber, I don;t get the Orion pack but..
Yeah the target products for those parts will not guarantee interesting results except for CH120 and 85XF.

Ooooh and 230WD...
RF, RS, and RSF are all still useful.

XF and 230 are quite too, so honestly I feel it's worth it.
in AD'S phantom orion video
i loved how it kept spinning even though B:D wasn't
isnt it called life after death ?
(Sep. 18, 2011  7:32 AM)BeybladeStation Wrote: RF, RS, and RSF are all still useful.

XF and 230 are quite too, so honestly I feel it's worth it.

You can shoot me now, I was totally off my rocker. :s
(Sep. 18, 2011  7:36 AM)darkblader12 Wrote: in AD'S phantom orion video
i loved how it kept spinning even though BGrin wasn't
isnt it called life after death ?
Yes, I believe so.
um no life after death is a beyblade spinning on it's side after it has fallen over.
(Sep. 18, 2011  7:17 AM)RustyXD Wrote: They all come with nice parts , the only thing I don't get is how they are related to Big Bang Pegasus and Phantom Orion.

It appears to simply be a theme - the tracks and tips associated with attack/pseudo-attack combos come with Big Bang Pegasus' remodel set, and the parts associated with stamina/balance come with the Phantom Orion remodel set.

Or at least, that was my take on it. Obviously it doesn't apply to all of the parts in the sets, but it seems like the trrend they were going for.
I epicly want Death Quetz to spin left due to
1. I want it to relate to Venus (Venus orbits Left, the opposite of every other planet)
2. We dont have a ONLY left spin bey besides the L Drago's
I hate how the plastic thread of MFB breaks easily.. I broke my CH120 and GB145 thread today. Unhappy