Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Sep. 06, 2011  10:06 AM)BeyFan Wrote: Why would that name apply? If you're trying to make a joke...it makes no sense to me.

Havn't u heard of the show the biggest loser? its about weight, and Basalt is pretty heavy. Still don't get it? forget i said anything....
(Sep. 06, 2011  2:37 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Apparently, upcoming releases after BB-121 are Black Nemesis CGrin, Thunder Perseus D:F and Ocean Ketos F:B. However, I do not really believe that there will be three new Starters all at once, one after the other. Thunder Perseus and Ocean Ketos are supposedly both in January.

How did you get this info? I searched on google but there was nothing but this thread...
She gets her info from Japanese websites. I just thought of something. If we ever get a part like Coat Metal Ball defence and balance types will get such a power boost.

It's nice to know we have such mature members on this board … :P

On another note, I just found out that Hasbro renamed Hell to Hades . . .

I just had a dream that I remember for once, and for some reason someone discovered an F:D with a whole other mechanism, where the tip was changed with a system like in a lot of pens. However, there was basically a Rubber Flat below more of an RSF, so not only did it barely have anything to do with F:D, but the shape does not really work, hah. Still, I think it could be interesting to see such a mechanism in 4D Bottoms, this would allow manual change. Even though the first tip when the mechanism is pushed in the 4D Bottom will probably change with too much impact and make the Beyblade taller all of a sudden, you could still choose what mode you want at the beginning.
Whatever LeonTempestXIII's last post was nearly killed my laugh box. And this came to me a few days ago:
Screw Uranus W105PD.
It DOES have a meaning. If you want the meaning please PE-EM MEH!!!
EDIT: I just knew Lightning looks very much like Triple Wing... and they work extremely well for smash too.
TopBlade 4D will officially start being broadcast in Korea in September, so the toys' release should be inevitable right now, unless they really wait for October as I had posted.
(Sep. 07, 2011  6:48 AM)Dracon Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2011  10:06 AM)BeyFan Wrote: Why would that name apply? If you're trying to make a joke...it makes no sense to me.

Havn't u heard of the show the biggest loser? its about weight, and Basalt is pretty heavy. Still don't get it? forget i said anything....

Yeah, it is about losing weight. Unless I'm mistaken, Basalt doesn't lose weight...
(Sep. 07, 2011  11:09 AM)Chaos Blader Wrote:

It's nice to know we have such mature members on this board … Tongue_out

On another note, I just found out that Hasbro renamed Hell to Hades . . .

[Image: GodzillaFacePalm.jpg]

I couldn't hold back
Hades makes sense, however. Hades may also be known as the location of Hell, not just the God,
Even though Capricorn Sucks (storm and fury), why do I still love it? Pinching_eyes
I could make it better by changing the wheel, track and tip Eee

I really need better beyblades...I do have good ones but...they're not with me at the moment Crying
Hmm, should I keep my Black Dragoon Grip Attacker NIB or assemble it?
(Sep. 07, 2011  3:04 PM)BeyFan Wrote: Hmm, should I keep my Black Dragoon Grip Attacker NIB or assemble it?

Unless you plan on selling it later, it serves no display functionality in the box it wouldn't serve outside of the box.
(Sep. 07, 2011  3:04 PM)BeyFan Wrote: Hmm, should I keep my Black Dragoon Grip Attacker NIB or assemble it?
Keep it in the box.

Assemble it, youll apreciate it more, ill look better and stuff.
But, then its value also go down.
You can't find a Black Dragoon Grip Attacker, let alone in its box! It would be a shame to open it (unless you plan on playing with it)
Unless you absolutely had intentions of reselling it later, I don't see the benefit of keeping it in its box. Besides, considering how rare it is, having it completely mint is not going to detract much from its value if it was NIB anyway.
I'm keeping some NIB for when I have kids.
HHHM, so I design beys, as alot of you might have known, anyway I wanted to know what you thought about these names from my story to draw:

Turbine Senpuujin HB100RVF

Shrapnel Leopard HD145W2D

Levaiten D125JMF

Templar Knight AW200WD

Killer Matador CF125W2B

if you want to know what the letters mean, but I just need your guys opinions on it...

i feel that BD145 has two modes besides boost and normal.....
what are they sniper? or what do you think they are?
(Sep. 07, 2011  5:04 PM)Nwolf Wrote: what are they sniper? or what do you think they are?

if you take BD145 and hell ( or any 3 sides bey for that matter) and but it in normal mode, the 3 points on BD145 wont match with the three open spaces. But if you turn it round(like you do will LLD,MLD,LDD,GP) the three points on BD145 align with the three open spaces as it it were in boost mode
but how will that cahnge, also what do you think of the bey designs? also sounds interesting, but thats only 1 more mode...
(Sep. 07, 2011  2:54 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Hades makes sense, however. Hades may also be known as the location of Hell, not just the God,
True, but IMO it doesn't beat Hell