Beyblade Random Thoughts

More news on Nemesis, great! Grin
I bought all the hasbro legend beyblades NIB in the hope that they will be rare in years to come.
Otherwise I just wasted money on Fury and Torch...D:
(Sep. 06, 2011  2:37 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Apparently, upcoming releases after BB-121 are Black Nemesis CGrin, Thunder Perseus D:F and Ocean Ketos F:B. However, I do not really believe that there will be three new Starters all at once, one after the other. Thunder Perseus and Ocean Ketos are supposedly both in January.

Thunder?
Whaaa?
Hasbro has Thunder... OH GOD PLEASE DON'T BE THAT THUNDER
PLEASE
Otherwise, I'm excited for it, and everything else Grin Thanks for the info Kai-V!
(Sep. 06, 2011  2:37 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Apparently, upcoming releases after BB-121 are Black Nemesis CGrin, Thunder Perseus D:F and Ocean Ketos F:B. However, I do not really believe that there will be three new Starters all at once, one after the other. Thunder Perseus and Ocean Ketos are supposedly both in January.

Excited to see another Ketos coming out - I wonder if they'll do dual colors with it again? Hopefully Ocean turns out to be a worthwhile MW. Grand was a pretty big disappointment, for me.

(Sep. 06, 2011  8:00 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote:

Thunder?
Whaaa?
Hasbro has Thunder... OH GOD PLEASE DON'T BE THAT THUNDER
PLEASE

TakaraTomy calls that Metal Wheel "Infinite", as I recall, so I highly doubt it would be that Thunder.
there goes raigeko13

anyway I've been wondering, are most of the beys now going to be 4D? like from now on the majority of hem will be like this? because I personally dislike them, I think they look uglier than lets say beat lynx and mercury anubis, because of the blockish spin track tip
(Sep. 06, 2011  8:03 PM)Nwolf Wrote: there goes raigeko13

anyway I've been wondering, are most of the beys now going to be 4D? like from now on the majority of hem will be like this? because I personally dislike them, I think they look uglier than lets say beat lynx and mercury anubis, because of the blockish spin track tip

The 4D system is the current system in play in the Anime, and is TT's current "gimmick", so the majority of their releases - until 4D is over - will likely contain 4D assemblies and tips.
oh man! I hope they still will make beys like beat lynx and scythe kronos, because so far they seem to be more effective than 4D beys because they're used to making the original style
yeah, it will cause trouble in the customizations thread, if everyone posts thunder, they might get mistaken
(Sep. 06, 2011  8:11 PM)Nwolf Wrote: yeah, it will cause trouble in the customizations thread, if everyone posts thunder, they might get mistaken

They can use the TT name for the wheel after the TT "Thunder" comes out. Really not that difficult of a problem...
You do realize that Thunder is Infinity right? Why would TT rerelease Infinity with Hasbro's name? The rest of the legend beys are hasbro exclusives only.

TT is making a Uranus bey...

"Have you seen my Uranus? I spun it around yesterday and now it seems to be gone..."
Aww, I was going to use D:F in my contest entry. (Delta Flare) Back to the drawing board, I guess.

Also, I finally have a BeyRank, whoo. Grin
(Sep. 06, 2011  10:10 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: You do realize that Thunder is Infinity right? Why would TT rerelease Infinity with Hasbro's name? The rest of the legend beys are hasbro exclusives only.

TT is making a Uranus bey...

"Have you seen my Uranus? I spun it around yesterday and now it seems to be gone..."
ah here we go again as soon as Uranus is mentioned and I mean MENTIONED anywhere Its like we're back in elementary school giggiling....heh uranus

Thunder Perseus? Thunder, Thunder, Thunder...

Okay, there might be small confusion on which Thunder, but its all cool!

Thanks, Kai-V!
BeybladeStation Wrote:Okay, there might be small confusion on which Thunder, but its all cool!

then call the hasbro "Thunder", "Infinity".

We don't call Perseus "destroyer", so we should call hasbro thunder by the original name anyways.
Ehh, don't call Hasderp Thunder Infinity.
Just say Thunder TT or Thunder H, or something like that.
(Sep. 07, 2011  1:59 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote:
We thought Hasbro had a field day with Hell...
Now they have to deal with this. Found mah new tournaments combo! XD jk jk

More beyblades or more clothes? I picked beys because I can wear one pair of jeans then wash it, then wear the other pair, and it's getting cold so there's no point in buying t shirts atm because it's almost time for fall, and it's not that far in fall in yet, so no time for winter shopping too.

(Sep. 07, 2011  1:59 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote:
I'd prefer MF-H Screw Uranus GB145BS, but that's just me. Tongue_out

I have no idea why, but out of the 7 beys I've bought from eBay, none of them are SK. Gasp It's not like I have anything against them, so I dunno.
(Sep. 07, 2011  2:13 AM)Cookies^^ Wrote: More beyblades or more clothes? I picked beys because I can wear one pair of jeans then wash it, then wear the other pair, and it's getting cold so there's no point in buying t shirts atm because it's almost time for fall, and it's not that far in fall in yet, so no time for winter shopping too.

If your old clothes still fit, buying new ones is really silly.

I've had the exact same wardrobe for eight years. No one has ever mentioned it.
(Sep. 07, 2011  2:17 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2011  2:13 AM)Cookies^^ Wrote: More beyblades or more clothes? I picked beys because I can wear one pair of jeans then wash it, then wear the other pair, and it's getting cold so there's no point in buying t shirts atm because it's almost time for fall, and it's not that far in fall in yet, so no time for winter shopping too.

If your old clothes still fit, buying new ones is really silly.

I've had the exact same wardrobe for eight years. No one has ever mentioned it.
Lucky duck, I wear the same shirt once a week for a whole two weeks and I get yelled at by friends XD

Back on topic, I can't wait for my orders to arrive :3
Nostalgia will kill me when I get Dragoon G, but my Strongest Blader Set will be there to help XD (favorite shirt for two Mondays in a row...)

Does any one else's Light Launcher L2 from L Drago Destroy stink horribly? I launch way better with my hasbro Light Launcher L.
(Sep. 07, 2011  1:59 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Ehh, don't call Hasderp Thunder Infinity.
Just say Thunder TT or Thunder H, or something like that.

We can be better than this guys. Follow my lead

Storm Uranus
Rock Uranus
Dark Uranus
Big Bang Uranus
Uranus Destroy (I know...if only...)
Heat Uranus
Flame Uranus
Burn Uranus
Torch Uranus

Bwahahahaha!

(Sep. 07, 2011  3:36 AM)InfiniteLibra Wrote: Does any one else's Light Launcher L2 from L Drago Destroy stink horribly? I launch way better with my hasbro Light Launcher L.
Light launcher 2's suck in general. Get a Beylauncher L.
(Sep. 07, 2011  5:48 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Light launcher 2's suck in general.

I'm glad someone else thinks this. I remember getting excited when I got mine because everyone was saying how good it was …

Then I tried it. >.<
Wats so bad about uranus anyway?
I agree LL2 SUCKS except LLLR