Beyblade Random Thoughts

I'm sad hasbro didn't rename basalt horogolium " the biggest loser ", instead of twisted tempo...
Why would that name apply? If you're trying to make a joke...it makes no sense to me.
I guess it's a joke?
i'm guessing he means that hasbro has bad judgement? also about the random boosters it's not so uncommon, i've once pulled out these three:

beat lynx

killer peafowl

Jade jupiter

so since it's not like 1/50, the chances aren't so low in you pulling them first time...
Wow, nice job with those three!
yeah pretty good, unfortunately I've only picked Jade jupiter once, beat lynx twice and killer peafowl once. most of the others are so far:

hell crown
screw fox

and a load of other random ones. like i said it's not very unlikely to draw them. it's as likely to draw them as to draw one of the others that you want.
I don't understand why everyone say Hasbro CS from the Single Pack wears down very slow. Mine wore down very fast, it only took about 6-7 minutes of launchers in my attack Stadium.
Who is the True Blader in here, True Bladers please send me a private message!!
What !? Thats not relevent to anything. Beyblade Random thoughts are for interesting thoughts about beyblade. That' not worth a post anywhere.
(Sep. 06, 2011  12:38 PM)samueladhitya Wrote: Who is the True Blader in here, True Bladers please send me a private message!!

Lolwut

We're all bladers here, so you'd get a carp ton of PMs.

Also, does anyone ever order a bey and watch a lot of videos of it? I'm that way with my Scythe Kronos...
yeah at kaiba that's exactly what I do. example as soon as i heard about the competition to design a bey I watched 17 videos of the strongest blader set, openings and reviews, 7 on blitz unicorno, 3 on basalt horogium and 5 on nightmare rex...
hhhhm, all the time, thats why I use F because it's got ok attack and ok stamina, and if i want rubber tip that rocks i use RF
(Sep. 06, 2011  12:48 PM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote: Also, does anyone ever order a bey and watch a lot of videos of it? I'm that way with my Scythe Kronos...

I've done that from time to time. At one point, I was working my way through the DrigerGT vids that I was interested in seeing. Stopped awhile ago...I'll end up going back and starting where I left off, lol.
(Sep. 06, 2011  12:48 PM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2011  12:38 PM)samueladhitya Wrote: Who is the True Blader in here, True Bladers please send me a private message!!

Lolwut

We're all bladers here, so you'd get a carp ton of PMs.

Also, does anyone ever order a bey and watch a lot of videos of it? I'm that way with my Scythe Kronos...
Jupp, I just ordered a couple of random boosters, and I keep watching videos hoping to get Jade Jupiter.....
Apparently, upcoming releases after BB-121 are Black Nemesis C:D, Thunder Perseus D:F and Ocean Ketos F:B. However, I do not really believe that there will be three new Starters all at once, one after the other. Thunder Perseus and Ocean Ketos are supposedly both in January.
Oh man this is like my dream come true! I said that there should be rereleases of old beys! but ketos and perseus! awesome, hopefully giraffe next!
Hmm, I'm surprised that they still haven't released a Saggitario remake …
Yeah I thought that, he's one of the legend bladers but he's the only one who's bey hasn't changed.
(Sep. 06, 2011  2:48 PM)Nwolf Wrote: Yeah I thought that, he's one of the legend bladers but he's the only one who's bey hasn't changed.

He is currently not a Legend Blader.
aaah, sorry I thought he was from the episodes I've seen and I don't understand japanese, but still he's one of the main characters at the moment...
(Sep. 06, 2011  2:37 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Apparently, upcoming releases after BB-121 are Black Nemesis CGrin, Thunder Perseus D:F and Ocean Ketos F:B. However, I do not really believe that there will be three new Starters all at once, one after the other. Thunder Perseus and Ocean Ketos are supposedly both in January.

I assume that this will be a Perseus 2 wheel. Looking forward to seeing that.

Was assembling my Trygle earlier...man, I found putting the tip in to be pretty hard, lol. Was annoying.
Oh my so I don't need to waste money in the RBV anymore. I see the name of Nemesis is nit very good.
However, looking forward to it

Hasbro gonna change the pegasis name lol.
(Sep. 06, 2011  2:37 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Apparently, upcoming releases after BB-121 are Black Nemesis CGrin, Thunder Perseus D:F and Ocean Ketos F:B. However, I do not really believe that there will be three new Starters all at once, one after the other. Thunder Perseus and Ocean Ketos are supposedly both in January.

hmm. Does this mean that Caeser and his teamates with Ketos blades are gonna become legend bladers? I hope so.
Perseus Strikes Back!

(Sep. 06, 2011  3:55 PM)Tyler Le Wrote: Oh my so I don't need to waste money in the RBV anymore. I see the name of Nemesis is nit very good.
However, looking forward to it

Hasbro gonna change the pegasis name lol.

They did.....
It's minor but he is called Pegasus.....