Beyblade Random Thoughts

Duo looks like something a Capricorne Beyblade would have. It is really circular, but is has different 'levels' vertically.
ah, forgot about duo uranus, i'll get it for that, because i'm collecting all the planet beys, i already have jade jupiter, i think vari ares is one isn't it?
(Sep. 04, 2011  8:36 PM)Nwolf Wrote: ah, forgot about duo uranus, i'll get it for that, because i'm collecting all the planet beys, i already have jade jupiter, i think vari ares is one isn't it?
Yeah. Ares is the Greek equivalent of Mars.
So do Wing Pegasis and L-Drago Guardian have F:D and F:S? Or do they have S130MB and whatever you said a while ago?
I wanna see How Duo Uranus performs, but I bet we all know how 230 performs

EDIT: and WD.
Duo always make me think of some kind of 'double' feature, can't put my hand on it.
(Sep. 04, 2011  9:26 PM)Mr. N Wrote: So do Wing Pegasis and L-Drago Guardian have F:D and F:S? Or do they have S130MB and whatever you said a while ago?

Right now there is no more information about their parts, but I doubt they will be F:D and F:S again.
hhhm, so i'm playing with my new thermal pisces when i realise it's the same height as a 145, and i notice that it's just the ES tip on it! i didn't know a tip could be so big but with not so much of a tip on it. anyway i really like thermal pisces, and i think they should do what they did with wolf, make a new beyblade, but a different character, they keep on making loads of new beyblades when alot of people still like the old ones (not to say i don't like my beat lynx's, jade jupiter, scythe kronos, screw fox and divine crown -.-)
Is there not a board game just like that called "Life" ?
(Sep. 05, 2011  1:27 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Is there not a board game just like that called "Life" ?
idk, can't read Japanese so I have no idea what it says, but life is so much more complicated with spinning tops. Also, I really don't like the idea of getting stuck with 4 kids, a mortgage, forced marriage with a spouse that has no source of income, a husband who clearly didn't know what he was doing when he gave me that set of twins, health bills, and the IRS nagging me when I retire. Would much rather play a board game about spinning tops.
I've seen that before. Some sort of a board game. Would be pretty hard to play, as it is clearly not in english, lol.
I'm thinking about it. I think I would spend weeks translating it, memorizing the rules and spaces, and then find out no one wants to play with me and instead wants to battle me. Crying
(Sep. 05, 2011  2:19 AM)Deikailo Wrote: I'm thinking about it. I think I would spend weeks translating it, memorizing the rules and spaces, and then find out no one wants to play with me and instead wants to battle me. Crying
I would play with you Dei Smile
AND THEN BATTLE AWWWW YEAHHHH
(Sep. 05, 2011  2:19 AM)Deikailo Wrote: I'm thinking about it. I think I would spend weeks translating it, memorizing the rules and spaces, and then find out no one wants to play with me and instead wants to battle me. Crying

I had this problem when I was 10, except it was Monopoly and Pokemon.
(Sep. 05, 2011  3:07 AM)Hazel Wrote:

I had this problem when I was 10, except it was Monopoly and Pokemon.

I still have that problem with Frag and Munchkin...

I need some more aggressive CS tips. However, like always, I got no money Uncertain
MY CS is brand new and after 3 launches its now calm bummer.
(Sep. 06, 2011  4:43 AM)Clonetos Wrote: MY CS is brand new and after 3 launches its now calm bummer.

Wow, i have been hearing that the Hasbro CS take a while to wear down.
(Sep. 06, 2011  4:45 AM)Kai Hiwatari Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2011  4:43 AM)Clonetos Wrote: MY CS is brand new and after 3 launches its now calm bummer.

Wow, i have been hearing that the Hasbro CS take a while to wear down.

He didn't specify what CS he has, though - he might have the one from the Face-off pack. If not, that is rather strange, because the regular Hasbro CS does take a LOT of wear to go calm.
Yeah.
I would've said maybe he got a TT/SK one, but Clonetos is a Hasbro blader.
And the CS from the Lightning Sword 2 pack has been reported to be calm, yeah.
Yep. 2 Pack CS is calm, Ray Striker CS is Aggressive, unfortunatly i picked up 3 Ray Strikers before I knew it was so aggressive, but its still good.
I gotmy unicorno in a starter
Basalt Horogirium + Metal sharp + paper on carpet = fun for ppl who are bored and like to poke holes in the paper.
My mother went to Japan and got me two Random Boosters- 5 and 8. So I opened them both- what a surprise!

I got a Grand Cetus WD145RS and a Jade Jupiter S130RB (My First 4D Bey)
[Image: 316454_257212880975749_100000611185852_8...9057_s.jpg]
[Image: 298309_257212634309107_100000611185852_8...2572_s.jpg]

Is this Pure Luck? And how many of you own Jade Jupiter S130RB?