Beyblade Random Thoughts

Am unsure if this is old news, but anyone seen this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iy6Lzqmmcx0
Guy claims that he has done design work for TT. Even shows designs that he says he has done for them...they aren't good. He did get a Dark Poseidon 145WD, which is pretty cool. If you had heaps of money earlier this year...you could've gotten one off of YJA XD
(Sep. 03, 2011  6:36 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2011  6:26 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: Who exactly is this Bladerking1 character) If that was noob be please don't hurt me...especialy not my face! I need that to impress Dark Magician Girl with my manly coca-cola beyblade skills!

He's an extremely delusional person, or extremely proficient troll, that likes to post about busting car tires with a plastic spinning top, claims to've spent six years training with it, etc.

My vote is for troll, and continuing to give him attention is likely detrimental to his already unhealthy mental status.

Either way, people should really stop responding to his posts that are like that and report him.

---------
Nwolf, that's ridiculous...
I just got my first TT bey, Basalt Horogium. I must say this LL2 is pretty amazing. I don't think I could go back to the original launchers. Kinda makes me wanna experiment with string launchers but I am going to just have fun and practice with my LL2 for a bit. Now I have to get a back up incase something happens to it so I am going to get Gravity Perseious (sp) since I want the 3 minute mold and not the hasbro one.
(Sep. 03, 2011  6:52 PM)PunkBlader Wrote: I just got my first TT bey, Basalt Horogium. I must say this LL2 is pretty amazing. I don't think I could go back to the original launchers. Kinda makes me wanna experiment with string launchers but I am going to just have fun and practice with my LL2 for a bit. Now I have to get a back up incase something happens to it so I am going to get Gravity Perseious (sp) since I want the 3 minute mold and not the hasbro one.

I was pretty impressed by how good the LL2 was when I got it, as well - it's nearly equal the strength of the Beylauncher, if not identical to it, assuming you're using it right. It also feels more sturdy and less likely to lose power over time.
(Sep. 03, 2011  8:00 PM)Hazel Wrote: I was pretty impressed by how good the LL2 was when I got it, as well - it's nearly equal the strength of the Beylauncher, if not identical to it, assuming you're using it right. It also feels more sturdy and less likely to lose power over time.

Bey launchers look like fun but I thing slide/catapult shots will be difficult with them. When I get a chance I will get one to check it out but the LL2 seems to be the launcher for me. Also I am using a book to flatten the rip cord instead of doing the water trick.
(Sep. 03, 2011  11:07 PM)PunkBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2011  8:00 PM)Hazel Wrote: I was pretty impressed by how good the LL2 was when I got it, as well - it's nearly equal the strength of the Beylauncher, if not identical to it, assuming you're using it right. It also feels more sturdy and less likely to lose power over time.

Bey launchers look like fun but I thing slide/catapult shots will be difficult with them. When I get a chance I will get one to check it out but the LL2 seems to be the launcher for me. Also I am using a book to flatten the rip cord instead of doing the water trick.

The water trick works perfectly fine on the LL2 rip cords, in case you were wondering.

As for Sliding/Catapult shots, they are slightly more difficult to perform with the Beylaunchers/Stringlaunchers, but when you get it right, it actually becomes much more easy to do consistently. It's more fluid of a release, too. It took me a while to get the hang of it, but once I did, I was sold on the Beylauncher.
(Sep. 03, 2011  3:14 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: Oh I see. I haven't seen his posts, so I guess that means he is lurking, watching us...

He is actually suspended again, for seven days this time.

Deikailo Wrote:Kai-V is rank #911. She is the Beyblade police for certain.

No, it is an obvious cry for help hah.

BeyFan Wrote:Am unsure if this is old news, but anyone seen this?
Guy claims that he has done design work for TT. Even shows designs that he says he has done for them...they aren't good. He did get a Dark Poseidon 145WD, which is pretty cool. If you had heaps of money earlier this year...you could've gotten one off of YJA

TAKARA-TOMY ARTS only works on stupid things like those capsule tops I made a topic about, and generally "spin-offs" from the original Beyblade line.

That guy's drawings are really amateur. TAKARA-TOMY's designs are way more professional than that, you can even see some of them on the WBBA Circle blog.
Call 911, Kai-V needs training! XD
(Sep. 03, 2011  11:54 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Call 911, Kai-V needs training! XD

Nah, let's just ask Beybladeking1 to give her "6 years of hard training" XD
(Sep. 03, 2011  11:54 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Call 911, Kai-V needs training! XD

Quick, someone teach her how to launch!
(Sep. 03, 2011  9:40 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2011  9:20 AM)njrk97 Wrote: http://www.the-top-tens.com/lists/worst-beyblades.asp omg does this person know anthing about beyblades yes storm capricoorn suck but come on LIGHTING L DRAGO
AND STORM PEGASIS SUCKING I GUESS THIS GUY NEVER HEARD OF AN ATTACK TYPE

There's a good chance this list was compiled using Hasbro items. Attack types are pretty awful in Hasbro stuff if you don't know how to use them right. And, Storm Pegasus is horrible except for the RF.
acutally thta brings me on to another thing does the .005 of a milmeter or whatever it is on 105 acutally make it peform differnt to 100 its such a small gap i wouldnt think it would make a differance

(Sep. 04, 2011  7:36 AM)njrk97 Wrote: acutally thta brings me on to another thing does the .005 of a milmeter or whatever it is on 105 acutally make it peform differnt to 100 its such a small gap i wouldnt think it would make a differance

All the difference counts...
Trust me, it DOES. Think about it, 100 gives you some nice metal contact that you don't get from 105.

On Kai-V's BeyRank: Well, it COULD be worse. I hope.
(Sep. 03, 2011  11:50 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
BeyFan Wrote:Am unsure if this is old news, but anyone seen this?
Guy claims that he has done design work for TT. Even shows designs that he says he has done for them...they aren't good. He did get a Dark Poseidon 145WD, which is pretty cool. If you had heaps of money earlier this year...you could've gotten one off of YJA

TAKARA-TOMY ARTS only works on stupid things like those capsule tops I made a topic about, and generally "spin-offs" from the original Beyblade line.

That guy's drawings are really amateur. TAKARA-TOMY's designs are way more professional than that, you can even see some of them on the WBBA Circle blog.

Had no idea about TT ARTS, didn't look into it, lol.

And yes, I can't see how his drawings would get him any kind of design work. I just wonder, what is he getting out of trying to pass himself off as a TT part-timer? Besides the immature ego thing, lol.

EDIT: Just wanted to add, the Dark Poseidon that he shows looks like a fake one, like this:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Beyblade-Metal-W...0774563153

I think he has a fake one, as the stickers (mainly the ones on the CW) are clearly missing the details that this image of the bey has:
I could get myself a Dark Poseidon 145WD, easily. Defense and Stamina set has a black 145 and WD, buy a Dark MW and get Wind/Hasbro Storm/Hyper Aquario. Buy that fake bey for the sticker sheet, then I can make a Dark Poseidon 145WD made of TT parts...but with fake stickers XD

Yeah, I was bored. Took me 5 minutes to come up with a way to get Dark Poseidon, lol.
In a way, L Drago Guardian and Wing Pegasis are slightly more confirmed to come in BB-121 Ultimate DX/Deck Set.
Epic! L drago guardian?? Really?
Hah i checked toywiz, i saw beat lynx is $30(with high shipping as i heard) and then i made a cancer face poison l drago CH120CS for $92... Hahaha bad carp load. :p
no offence to that art guy, I seriously don't believe him. I've seen that ebay post, and it says self die casting and custom colour, thats probably what the art guy did, and his drawings aren't amazing, i reckon most artists on here, including me could do better than that.
Hah, I completely forgot about those. So that's all we know about them so far? Kind of odd, considering it's the next number of something to be released other than BB-120. (?)
(Sep. 04, 2011  5:03 PM)Shika blade Wrote: Epic! L drago guardian?? Really?
Hah i checked toywiz, i saw beat lynx is $30(with high shipping as i heard) and then i made a cancer face poison l drago CH120CS for $92... Hahaha bad carp load. :p

Toywiz's prices directly relate to their perceived popularity of items, which is why a lot of their stuff is absolutely ridiculous. However, for about half of it, you do get decent prices with little markup. It's a tradeoff.

They have Dark Wolf up for 50 bucks or something, and I'm about 100% positive it's a joke.
I seriously have started to doubt my entry in the beyblade competition, but I don't have any editing software and I've already entered my bey...
(Sep. 04, 2011  5:13 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Hah, I completely forgot about those. So that's all we know about them so far? Kind of odd, considering it's the next number of something to be released other than BB-120. (?)

BB-121 should also come with Duo Uranus 230WD.

I slightly know how L Drago Guardian and Wing Pegasis look like, also.
really kai? thats cool! i'm guessing wing pegasus will have the wings like Big bang did, but bigger or something like that...
They are really just slightly different versions of Big Bang Pegasis and L Drago Destroy.
ah too bad, but i don't have either so i'll probably get it when they come out, if they come out...
Unless Duo Uranus turns out to be absolutely amazing like Blitz, or if it comes with good parts like LRF, I'll probably skip the set. I can get 230, WD, and LDD (the only good parts aside from Big Bang in some ways) for less. :\