Beyblade Random Thoughts

Best use of metallic blue coloring ever on a Beyblade. Certainly indeed.
My Basalt Horogium is on its way and I am having way to much fun with the package tracker. It is in Kent so its about 30 or so miles away. Here is to hoping it shows up tomorrow.
Anyone saw ilinnuc's review of Rock Zurafa with the new mold of WB? I wonder if it will effect performance...
Here's the link to the review:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJHMMCfBe...ideo_title The thing that holds the ball is wider.
The same thing is on my F and R2F from the pegasus battle set although they are about half as long.

Won't make any significant performance difference.
Haha yeah? How could it differ? That kid has one beastly hairstyle. At that age having that hair-do Insta-WIN.
Kai-V: I hope he realizes the value of such an item and neer uses it, it would be such a waste if he did otherwise. Lucky little kid

His hair style does not reflect a cultural difference, he could just be a very badass asian kid who got very lucky. (I want a blue phantom variares too...)
WB has a new mold? Maybe to prevent breakage issues?
same, i want a blue vari ares, but i doubt anyone would fight with it, well i have my NEW CUSTOM BEYBLADE! yes i have just finished a custom rock virgo T125 (i think thats right probably not) WD, so far the clear wheel and metal wheel are the only things finished, but they rock awesomeness! also has anyone noticed how pretty much everyones bey has evolved, except flame saggitario?
Clay Aries and Wind Aquario.

Unlike the original series, beys dont evolve or even get upgraded in MFB. People just seem to get new beys, which isnt very interesting. I miss the days when Kenny or Max's parents could upgrade one's bey. Madoka is useless...

Btw, comments like that should go in anime and manga random thoughts
(Sep. 02, 2011  4:32 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: Kai-V: I hope he realizes the value of such an item and neer uses it, it would be such a waste if he did otherwise. Lucky little kid

His hair style does not reflect a cultural difference, he could just be a very badass asian kid who got very lucky. (I want a blue phantom variares too...)
WB has a new mold? Maybe to prevent breakage issues?

I hope he uses it because he should be too young to be concerned with those kind of things...

IIRC Beyfan got one didn't he?

And the Mars Red Version is the really rare one IIRC.
nah i meant as in i'm getting annoyed because i like like aries and that to buy, but all there is now is the legend series
Both the red and the blue version are supposed to be incredibly rare. Did BeyFan really get one ?
Drink bit beasts always win Smug

[Image: IMG_1339.jpg]
Lol, did u make that, or find it. That is a friggin beast, or bit beast as I should say (joke originally from Nano)
(Sep. 02, 2011  11:06 PM)Chups Wrote: Drink bit beasts always win Smug

[Image: IMG_1339.jpg]

That is heroic!!
I have failed to see any Mars Red, oh by the way, does anyone know if "BB-115" would be rare at all?

It's a decently high price as it seems and there's like none on eBay. I'm getting one and was wondering
(Sep. 02, 2011  11:12 PM)BeyCenter Wrote: Lol, did u make that, or find it. That is a friggin beast, or bit beast as I should say (joke originally from Nano)

what the...?

Chups, teach me how. I need a Mountain Dew one.
Same.
Opponent: "Dragoon!"
Me: "7-Up! Attack!"
Just...win. Nothing left to say. Also, my mother's dog can beat LLD BD145RF, apparently.
Lol.

You:7-UP!!!

USE HEADS UP 7-UP ATTACK.

Tyson: Too much power.... I can't handle. He's stronger than dranzer or wolborg.
Perhaps this is what can finally surpass the grand BeybladeKing1 and his 'friendie' Dranzer.
Because soda is the answer to everything, of course. Hrm... I had no idea that H145 could send itself flying. Now I know. Avoid Torch. It sucks. (Well, I already knew this, but it was fun to try.)
(Sep. 03, 2011  12:52 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: I have failed to see any Mars Red, oh by the way, does anyone know if "BB-115" would be rare at all?

no it isn't, haha. Doesn't dimsum2u have it for cheap?

Kai-V. Best. Post. Ever.