Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Aug. 24, 2011  8:14 PM)EpicPwnage Wrote: Hey, I need a beystadium, and I don't have one. Soooo... I'm making one. Can anyone help with designing it so..
PLEASE POST PLANS OR PM THEM TO ME!!!!!!
(p.s. please make sure that they can be made even by REEEEEAAALLYY poor people)
(p.p.s. make sure it has penalty boxes/exit points as well)
thank u!
HELLO!!!!!!
WHY DOES NO ONE ANSWER ME!?!?!?!?
ANSWER OR ELSE!!!!

EpicPwnage: Because there is already is one stadium like this and you can't use homemade stadiums in a tournament.
who would like the idea of a guild instead of a bey team? because i can't meet up with people, and i thought it would be better?
(Aug. 31, 2011  9:13 PM)Nwolf Wrote: who would like the idea of a guild instead of a bey team? because i can't meet up with people, and i thought it would be better?

The two are exactly identical ideas. Most Beyblader Teams on this site do not often meet up.
yeah, but like a worldwide group you can join, and go to tournaments seperately, and then people can be representing that guild
(Aug. 31, 2011  9:43 PM)Nwolf Wrote: yeah, but like a worldwide group you can join, and go to tournaments seperately, and then people can be representing that guild

This is exactly what Beyblading Teams are. I'm really not sure what part of this you're not understanding.

Some Beyblade teams choose to meet up, or are composed of members living near one another that attend tournaments together. The majority of them just do their own thing and rep their team when at tournaments, without necessarily being with other members from the team. Guild = Team.
(Aug. 31, 2011  9:46 PM)Hazel Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2011  9:43 PM)Nwolf Wrote: yeah, but like a worldwide group you can join, and go to tournaments seperately, and then people can be representing that guild

This is exactly what Beyblading Teams are. I'm really not sure what part of this you're not understanding.

Some Beyblade teams choose to meet up, or are composed of members living near one another that attend tournaments together. The majority of them just do their own thing and rep their team when at tournaments, without necessarily being with other members from the team. Guild = Team.

then how come, the only teams i have seen, are certain places? like europe? or america? i mean a team which is worldwide, so everywhere! and we go to the tournaments with anyone, and.... oh forget it...

anyway, i've just seen all the different colour sharpie pens i have and am thinking of making a rainbow bey!
has anyone else noticed that beys like Night virgo, and i'm guessing all the other of that type of beys are really annoying when it comes to assembly? is it just me? or does the spin track not fully fit in the bit in the metal wheel you put the spin track in? because my night virgo can't spin properly for this reason
(Aug. 31, 2011  12:33 PM)EpicPwnage Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2011  8:14 PM)EpicPwnage Wrote: Hey, I need a beystadium, and I don't have one. Soooo... I'm making one. Can anyone help with designing it so..
PLEASE POST PLANS OR PM THEM TO ME!!!!!!
(p.s. please make sure that they can be made even by REEEEEAAALLYY poor people)
(p.p.s. make sure it has penalty boxes/exit points as well)
thank u!
HELLO!!!!!!
WHY DOES NO ONE ANSWER ME!?!?!?!?
ANSWER OR ELSE!!!!

Sorry to burst your bubble but I really doubt anyone would really make a stadium. I mean the materials would probably cost around the same cost as an attack stadium.
Blargh. Curse you ToyWiz! After I buy a RBV7, they reduce the price by a dollar. Tongue_out Curse you.

But they also increased the price of the launcher rubbers by 2 dollars after I bought it.
Price I bought it for: $4.99
Current price: $6.99

WHY MUST YOU OVERPRICE BOTTOMS? They cost more than going to a store and buying the Beyblade that comes with the part.
ToyWiz CS ONLY: $13.99 or $14.99 one of those two. + shipping.
Fail.

Compare to:
Target Ray Unicorno-ugh, erm, Striker COMPLETE bey:
$7.99 (Regular price) $6.99 (Price cut)
Win.
Dang it!In my RB7,I got Tornado Horuseus 130RSF,and the made an mistake on the box too!
shouldn't you put that in recent purchases?
I guess you can put them in both Uncertain,but I will do it.
(Aug. 31, 2011  10:31 PM)Ultimate Kcpj Wrote: Dang it!In my RB7,I got Tornado Horuseus 130RSF,and the made an mistake on the box too!

[Image: i_hug_that_feel.png?1300595876]
My twisted tempo is beating other beys that my basalt horogium could not, its so weird. My basalt would wipe the floor with kerbecs, but struggles with S kronos. but kerbecs is absolutely no contest for tempo and tempo also beats scythe and eagle everytime it versed them( alot). basalt would lose to e eagle 95% of the time
(Sep. 01, 2011  1:08 AM)BigBangSoda145 Wrote: My twisted tempo is beating other beys that my basalt horogium could not, its so weird. My basalt would wipe the floor with kerbecs, but struggles with S kronos. but kerbecs is absolutely no contest for tempo and tempo also beats scythe and eagle everytime it versed them( alot). basalt would lose to e eagle 95% of the time

Maybe your Basalt Horgium is worn while your Twisted is new. WD do horribly when worn.
I haven't played Player Vs Player in over a year and a half, and I just did.

Man I need to practice PvP more, especially since my brother's accuracy isn't good, and he launches pretty high from the stadium. He accidentally KO's me right at the launch. But I got better as we played.

Practice, practice, practice...
On Facebook, I Heard Someone Say On The WBO That TT Hongli Isn't Fake Anymore, I Just Want To Ask If This Is Not A Rumor And Is False. (I Strongly Don't Think It's Real, But I'm Just Making Sure)
Tris: Yeah, it's False, TT Hongli is still fake, lol
(Sep. 01, 2011  5:57 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: Tris: Yeah, it's False, TT Hongli is still fake, lol

I KNEW It! , How Could Such A Low Quality Company Be Authentic o:
(Aug. 31, 2011  12:36 PM)travisawesome Wrote: EpicPwnage: Because there is already is one stadium like this and you can't use homemade stadiums in a tournament.
I don't really play in tournaments(there never seem to be any near where I live).
I've posted this MANY TIMES and still haven't gotten a response

(Sep. 01, 2011  5:47 AM)Tris Wrote: On Facebook, I Heard Someone Say On The WBO That TT Hongli Isn't Fake Anymore, I Just Want To Ask If This Is Not A Rumor And Is False. (I Strongly Don't Think It's Real, But I'm Just Making Sure)

the person who started that is sad ... They are 100% fake
Well, that is one of the most LOL rumors EVER!!!
If TT Hongli becomes original, then one fine morning that guy would wake up to say that Dark Wolf M145Q is the best! Albeit no one would be disposed to believe him... Tongue_out
(Sep. 01, 2011  5:47 AM)Tris Wrote: On Facebook, I Heard Someone Say On The WBO That TT Hongli Isn't Fake Anymore, I Just Want To Ask If This Is Not A Rumor And Is False. (I Strongly Don't Think It's Real, But I'm Just Making Sure)

Wow lol. I just could not imagine that at all. If they couldn't even make real plastic beys, why would they make real metal beys? Haha
What is TT Hongli?
I never heard about it.
TT hongli is a type of fake brand of beyblade, its one that alot of people think are real