Beyblade Random Thoughts

todays tourney was awesome yet sad......out of all times why must SD break on me >_>
Hah, I still play my PS1 Beyblade game every once in a while.
Wow, you got the PSOne game? I prefer mah trusty GameCube Beyblade game :3
I should go play it...
I wish my PS3 had backwards compatibility, it won't play PSOne or PS2 games... <--Off topic.
I think I rememebr that PS1 game...maybe I saw an add for it or played it at a friends house...

I remember that I had 2 GBA games for beyblade, V-Force and G-Revolution. I got bored of VF's concept rather quickly, and GF seemed impossible to play. I am pretty sure I returned it soon after I got it, although Vforce might still be around somewhere.

I think they were the 1st video games I had ever hated, so they have a special place in my heart in that sense anyway...

OT
You know, I was testing Flame Bull GB145ES before, and it was able to beat hell kerbecs stamina. That's all I had tested tested against, but I just remembered it now for some reason. It's not a bad combo btw.

Wait a minute, is there a topic for it? Did I start one? I don't remember, I'll go look.
Edit: oh yeah, I requested it to be tested in the requests topic, haha.
(Aug. 27, 2011  7:24 PM)Temporal Wrote: Hah, I still play my PS1 Beyblade game every once in a while.

(Aug. 27, 2011  4:21 PM)Coasters "R" Us Wrote: Speaking of that game, I still have it. I wuv it too :3
I remember I always wanted those stadiums in that game, but I could never find them XD
Oh, the things you think when you're five...

(Aug. 27, 2011  4:32 PM)Coasters "R" Us Wrote: I'm not kidding Tongue_out
I'm like a Lvl 32, with everything in the Bey Gallery. Sometimes I just plop it into the good ol' Wii (I know, not a GC Unhappy ) and just stare at the beys in the gallery.... *sigh*...

I love both of them games ! i got to level 9 i none go because i didnt have a memory card., the PS1 is good aswell, bloody hell, last time i played i couldnt beat tala and wolborg. Its why i got back into beyblade, got the PS1 game and now i cant get rid of it even though i realyy hardly play recently
I finished the "tournament" today...I won, yay me. I was with BD671 and teku66. xXKaiouyaXx wasn't able to come unfortunately.

No prizes of course but they gave some cheap stuff away to anyone that stayed afterwards long enough. I got the Earth Virgo GB145 BS recolor.

Yeah, it was interesting...especially because we were only provided with 2 of these stadiums.

http://lh3.googleusercontent.com/public/...ocJ7qG7-3l

Bolt Blast.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=if8YvZG80...re=related
For any of you who watched this in early 2000, you now feel like an old person.
You are right...I do feel old...It is nice to hear that song agian though.

Speaking of, is there a beyblade soundtrack avaliable for download anywhere? That song and a few others from the original beyblade would be nice to hear everynow and agian...

@jacksonian: Your link doesnt work
Just DL the video and convert it to an MP3. lol
Also

I f*cking LOVE RS
It takes away sooo much recoil on everything.
I was hoping for a complete soundtrack with all of the original songs and sounds. Does such a thing exist?
Nope. But you can find the songs scattered everywhere on Youtube. Anyways this is getting offtopic lol.
Hah, I just realized something: The main character's Beyblades from Bakuten Shoot all begin with 'Dr'. Tongue_out
(Aug. 27, 2011  11:03 PM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote: Hah, I just realized something: The main character's Beyblades from Bakuten Shoot all begin with 'Dr'. Tongue_out
It took you this long to figure that out. And the Chinese team's beys:
Galeon
Galman
Gallzly (did I spell that right?)
I think I'm missing some other(s)...
(Aug. 27, 2011  11:09 PM)Coasters "R" Us Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2011  11:03 PM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote: Hah, I just realized something: The main character's Beyblades from Bakuten Shoot all begin with 'Dr'. Tongue_out
Galeon
Galman

Galux is your missing bey.
(Aug. 27, 2011  11:10 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2011  11:09 PM)Coasters "R" Us Wrote:
Galeon
Galman

Galux is your missing bey.
No, not Galux, Galux Tongue_out
Haha.

haha.

I saw your post, and I couldn't remember the name of the bey. Luckily, I have my old beyblade poster a few feet away from me (along with a bunch of other posters and wall scrolls that need to go back up) that shows the members and bit beats of the Bladebreakers (DRA- or DRI-), All Starz (TRY-), Majestics (-LYON), White Tigers (GAL-) and the Demolishon Boys (-BORG)
Me and my friend just acted out Metal Fusion final episode, me as Gingka and him as Ryuga. The most epic 30 mins ever. Whenever Ryuga had the upper hand, L-Drago would begin rampaging and demolishing. Plus we put the BB-10 On a stool so that way the stadium turned back a forth so Alot of Wall Saves and Self Kos. And when Gingka began to have the upper hand, I swear Pegasis had done at least 3 real Starblast-like K.Os. Regardless, it was awesome as hell.
Oh, and at the "tournament" the kids were in awe of my 3 seg grip and BD671's launcher rubber...Yeah bright bunch of kids eh?

In the "final" I was up against a kid that was about 1/5 or 1/4 my own size, lol.
(Aug. 27, 2011  1:59 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Well, I did expect a lot from the LL2, because Akirasdaddy proved it as the 2nd strongest launcher(1st is Rev-Up)

Beylauncher is stronger than the LL2.

Hope you had fun Jacksonia Smile

EDITED: Derp sleepiness -_____-
(Aug. 28, 2011  1:21 AM)RustyXD Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2011  1:59 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Well, I did expect a lot from the LL2, because Akirasdaddy proved it as the 2nd strongest launcher(1st is Rev-Up)

Beylauncher is strong the the LL2.

Wait... are you is saying its stronger, or just as strong lol?
This was long overdue:

[Image: LOEf9l.jpg]

This kind of has to do with Beyblade.

The Japanese avatar thing was cool and all, but I want to move on. I couldn't wait to use the avatar othellog made for me.

Thanks again, othellog! I can't thank you enough! Smile
(Aug. 27, 2011  10:58 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: I was hoping for a complete soundtrack with all of the original songs and sounds. Does such a thing exist?

http://www.beyuk.net/media.php

There is a list of media there, and many of those are soundtracks.

Raigeko13 ......I'm feeling older than before now.....
(Aug. 28, 2011  1:21 AM)RustyXD Wrote:

Beylauncher is stronger Than the LL2.

EDITED: Derp sleepiness -_____-
You might have more sleep.