(Aug. 24, 2011  3:20 AM)Stratus G. Wrote: Left-Hasbro
Right-Face-Off CS

Side View
http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb117...222210.jpg

Top View
http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb117...222255.jpg

The one to the right looks wider....
But then again that's my opinion :\

Thanks for the pictures. that is interesting. I will assume that the normal Hasbro CS is just a stock CS with no differences from the TT version, but the face-off CS is probobly better for stamina, and maybe even defense, and since the little bump seems to have more rubber, then it might last longer.

I just hope this change is carreid foward to all CS, otherwise, we lose a very good attak style tip.
Actually, even Hasbro's normal CS was reported to be quite different to TAKARA-TOMY's and SonoKong's, from what I remember.
Dear EDS,

Please stop catching the Tornado Ridge.

kthxbai,
Nano
(Aug. 25, 2011  12:37 AM)Nano Wrote: Dear EDS,

kthxbai,
Nano

How does it go as far as the Tornado Ridge ? Is it not supposed to remain in the centre ?
(Aug. 25, 2011  12:31 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Actually, even Hasbro's normal CS was reported to be quite different to TAKARA-TOMY's and SonoKong's, from what I remember.

Its rly fine I compared the two and rly theres barely any differance. I mean maybe the rubber is a bit short but other than that its fine. I personally heard that gravity destroyer (perseus) isn't as good as the takara tomy version ( aka the origanal). As for rumors about the new hasbro version of Basalt Horogium twisted tempo there is barely any differance and people need to rly stop saying stuff about it. Bothat equally heavy and alike.
When,the sharp part gets flat,well you know....It moves like Flat
(Aug. 25, 2011  12:58 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2011  12:37 AM)Nano Wrote: Dear EDS,

kthxbai,
Nano

How does it go as far as the Tornado Ridge ? Is it not supposed to remain in the centre ?

My EDS also did that too, but not aggressively.

Sometimes it is hit by a huge blow, the D part activates and catches the Tornado Ridge. DS does it too.
(Aug. 25, 2011  12:58 AM)Kai-V Wrote: How does it go as far as the Tornado Ridge ? Is it not supposed to remain in the centre ?

It gets caught once in a while. In the end, it goes so fast it just self KO's.

Being a stamina tip, it should stay in the middle...
Hmm... mine did sometimes too but it would never self-KO...
My little thoughts on specific bottoms. Grin
D : D - Ugly, but an OK Bottom, Except you S, Unhappy
F : S - Why U no work rite?
LRF - You shall be recognised as top-tier....after a revolution...Confused
CS - Hasbro=Super Aggressive|TT=Super Defense|SK=???...
R2F - You Beast!
RS - You crazy.....
F : D - See F : S
(Aug. 25, 2011  5:22 AM)KaizerMFB Wrote: My little thoughts on specific bottoms. Grin
R2F - Hasbro=DERPY | TT=You Beast!
RS - You crazy.....

Fixed ><
S does have uses like beating Hell Kerbecs BD145WD, though it doesn't work for everyone.
Got my Tornado Attack stadium today Smile Very awesome, tho I'm having a really hard time getting SG Grip to flower pattern in it.
(Aug. 25, 2011  5:22 AM)KaizerMFB Wrote: CS - Hasbro=Super Aggressive|TT=Super Defense|SK=???...

This is incorrect. SonoKong's is the very defensive CS, however with TAKARA-TOMY's, you really either get a mostly defensive one, or a mostly offensive one, however all "molds" can do both Attack and Defense, while SonoKong's is very difficult to make attack.
So does the Face Off CS perform differently than the regular Hasbro CS, or has no one tested this?
(Aug. 25, 2011  5:47 AM)Kai Hiwatari Wrote: So does the Face Off CS perform differently than the regular Hasbro CS, or has no one tested this?

The CS from the Faceoff Set has a considerably different shape (mostly the rubber), so it does perform differently.
(Aug. 25, 2011  5:25 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2011  5:22 AM)KaizerMFB Wrote: My little thoughts on specific bottoms. Grin
R2F - Hasbro=DERPY | TT=You Beast!
RS - You crazy.....

Fixed ><

I wasn't aware there was a large disparity between the Hasbro and TT R2Fs. My Hasbro R2F seems to do fine.
For some people, a Hasbro R²F randomly stalls between a battle. This happens because of the lack of a bar.
(Aug. 25, 2011  6:10 AM)Blitz Unicorno Wrote: For some people, a Hasbro R²F randomly stalls between a battle. This happens because of the lack of a bar.

Lack of a bar? I'm not quite certain what you mean.
Do you have a RF? Above the rubber, there is a blue bar. It is missing in Hasbro R²F's while TAKARA-TOMY R²F's have it.
(Aug. 25, 2011  6:15 AM)Blitz Unicorno Wrote: Do you have a RF? Above the rubber, there is a blue bar. It is missing in Hasbro R²F's while TAKARA-TOMY R²F's have it.

Ahh, I see. The bar INSIDE the tip. I had a bit of trouble picking up what you meant from your initial nondescript comment. I understand now; it wobbles loosely.
Kinda ironic once you think about it...

Hasbro had a bar on their RF while TT didn't. However, they don't have one on R2F, unlike TT.

Why must they do this to us?
After people were angry at TAKARA-TOMY for not having a bar on their RF, they went out and employed the person who told Hasbro to put a bar on their RF. That is why their R²F's have a bar and Hasbro's do not.
lol
I lol'd.

That means they exchanged the person who designed the RF tip?

Anyway if it does not have manufacturing problems, IMO it does not affect much.
but still wouldn't you think hasbro would still use the bar? or did they all have sudden amnesia and forget all about their RF's bar?