Beyblade Random Thoughts

I think they will make raven since on page 357 of metal master page someone posted pics of secondary beys
What just happend to my name? Weird lol. Anyways, my hasbro cs is like really agressive now X_x so tiresome. Im trying to make it calm for testings. Oh well, might have to stop for now lol.
(Aug. 21, 2011  6:09 PM)InfiniteLibra Wrote: I wish Hasbro would make the Desrt Blaze's team beys but they won't because they aren't going to make a new clear wheel like Northern Cross or Raven

They could simply "reverse" the pattern on Wolf to make Northern Cross. Easy as that.

(Aug. 21, 2011  6:22 PM)® Wrote: What just happend to my name? Weird lol. Anyways, my hasbro cs is like really agressive now X_x so tiresome. Im trying to make it calm for testings. Oh well, might have to stop for now lol.

It's a real pain, isn't it? The hasbro one is apparently considerably more recessed than the TT one, making it take even longer to wear. :X
(Aug. 18, 2011  9:18 AM)darkblader12 Wrote: i just realized
every 4-D planet bey does have something to do with there planet
besides there motif

VariAres: Based on mars, Mars has 2 moons, there both rotate around mars in different Directions, one Clockwise and other Counter-Clockwise , just like it spins both Left and Right

Scythe Kronos; the PC frame ( it also appeared in show) can free spin, and in a circle
just like Saturn's Asteroid ring thing

Jade Jupiter: the 4 Balls,( appeared in show) is like the 4 Largest Moons that souround it

i dont know what Mercury Anubis is though
am i missing anything
also dont understand how Death Quetz is Venus

I have not found where Mars' moons spin both clockwise and counterclockwise. If you could show me your source, then I'd love to read it
(Aug. 21, 2011  12:51 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Dude they had those?! I would SO buy one if I could find one.
But then again, I don't have any money, so yeah xD

yeah it looks wicked mines in fairly good condition cosidering it had my lunch in every day for school XD
(Aug. 21, 2011  7:11 PM)Hazel Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2011  6:22 PM)� Wrote: What just happend to my name? Weird lol. Anyways, my hasbro cs is like really agressive now X_x so tiresome. Im trying to make it calm for testings. Oh well, might have to stop for now lol.

It's a real pain, isn't it? The hasbro one is apparently considerably more recessed than the TT one, making it take even longer to wear. :X

Hmm..? That's odd. My hasbro cs was very aggressive at first, but it wore down into a time span of just 2 days.( In a tt attack not a hasderp stadium)
(Aug. 22, 2011  1:31 AM)Meow! Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2011  7:11 PM)Hazel Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2011  6:22 PM)� Wrote: What just happend to my name? Weird lol. Anyways, my hasbro cs is like really agressive now X_x so tiresome. Im trying to make it calm for testings. Oh well, might have to stop for now lol.

Hmm..? That's odd. My hasbro cs was very aggressive at first, but it wore down into a time span of just 2 days.( In a tt attack not a hasderp stadium)

I've been using mine sparingly in a BB-10 and it's still nutty about 70% of the time. I did spend about a full hour wearing it the other day, though. I might not be banking it hard enough or something, I'm not sure.
(Aug. 20, 2011  6:22 PM)HollowPerseus Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2011  8:07 AM)Nano Wrote: Great, another lunchbox.
That made my morning so much better. I wonder what else is next.

I just now noticed that people thought it was funny. Huh, I need to pay more attention.

I used my CS all day once. It still is aggressive when hit. I don't mind, as it just doges everything Uncertain
So, ya'll think Hasbro will do anything to celebrate the 10th Anniversary of Beyblade next year? Takara Tomy didn't do any Bakuten-based celebrations in 2009 ...
(Aug. 22, 2011  8:21 AM)To Wrote: So, ya'll think Hasbro will do anything to celebrate the 10th Anniversary of Beyblade next year? Takara Tomy didn't do any Bakuten-based celebrations in 2009 ...

I vote a re release of Dark Wofl.

OR, a special addition Dark Wofl M145Q >:3
(Aug. 22, 2011  8:47 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2011  8:21 AM)To Wrote: So, ya'll think Hasbro will do anything to celebrate the 10th Anniversary of Beyblade next year? Takara Tomy didn't do any Bakuten-based celebrations in 2009 ...

I vote a re release of Dark Wofl.

OR, a special addition Dark Wofl M145Q >:3
I would rather prefer either rereleases of Plasti beys or MFb ver. of Plastic beys.
Next guy(s) below me say, no.
Wow.... Im mad. My computer wont lemme log in with the ® so Ihad to change my name again. FML. Makin me so pissed. Ima try again brb

yesterday, I was doing an uncustomized battle, galaxyPeg and Meteo L drago. The fun part was when MLD hit Gpeg out like 4 feet away lmao. It hitted my cousin foot. He got mad and whatnot Tired
I'd love to collect a few plastics (maybe even 1 or 2 from the 4 blade breaker dudes), but I don't buy things online so it's such a bummer.

It'd be cool to have a couple HMS. I don't want to get into plastics or HMS like I am into MFB, I just want to use them and play around a bit.
So i'm guessing you're a hasbro guy or you're lucky enough to have a shop near you which sells takara?
I went to my friends house yesterday. She has 2 younger brothers (twins) who have a whole set of beyblades.

Those poor, poor beyblades....they were all in such poor condition! =(
Yep, exactly. Both of those, haha. Get hasbro when I can, buy Takara Tomy when I need a Takara Tomy product, like an attack stadium, 3 seg grip (this was just a want), Launcher stuffz, explosion beyblades before hasbro released them, and Metal System Beyblades.
Some of the stuff there is overpriced, but lately it seems to all be at normal prices.
(Aug. 22, 2011  6:21 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: So i'm guessing you're a hasbro guy or you're lucky enough to have a shop near you which sells takara?

Shops that sell Takara? Can you list a few so I can get an Idea for the name and see if any are nearby?

Because being a Blader without being able to order beys off online is never good. But it could make finding a TT-10 stadium or jap beys either
i really am hoping my pens get here so i can work on my beyblade cartoon/ manga, i've started to really like my beyblade face bolt design, and i decided i would try doing a comic strip for it see if the people like it. also my friends recently started beyblading and he's hooked! already got trygle, driger MS, draciel MS and he got me a random booster 8 <(o_o<)
(Aug. 22, 2011  8:18 PM)madden610 Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2011  6:21 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: So i'm guessing you're a hasbro guy or you're lucky enough to have a shop near you which sells takara?

Shops that sell Takara? Can you list a few so I can get an Idea for the name and see if any are nearby?

Because being a Blader without being able to order beys off online is never good. But it could make finding a TT-10 stadium or jap beys either

I doubt there's any chain stores which sell TT beys. As such I wouldn't know the name of any of them.
(Aug. 22, 2011  8:33 PM)Ultrablader Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2011  8:18 PM)madden610 Wrote:

I doubt there's any chain stores which sell TT beys. As such I wouldn't know the name of any of them.

When I was younger, a nearby locally-owned Hobby store imported TT Beys during the Plastics era. He may live near a shop that does that.
That's the kind I meant and the kind he most surely goes to. Wish England had some of those kind of shops. I've never seen any for MFB. I even went to China town in London and found nothing. China town's no fun.
Got my ToyWiz stuff today Smile

RBV7
Scythe Khronos
and 3 CW sticker packs.

I pulled a Gravity Perseus 85DS from the RBV7 Smile

And I got these from the CW sticker packs:
Flame Libra
Shiny Flame Libra
Storm Capricorn x2
Shiny Storm Capricorn
Dark Bull
Shiny Rock Orso
Earth Aquila x2
LLD x2
Cyber Pegasis (?)
Digital Power Launcher Blue x2
Digital Power Launcher Yellow

I'm happy Smile
Awesome, that should make you happy, lol.

You could have posted this in the Recent Beyblade Purchases thread.
(Aug. 22, 2011  9:37 PM)Jacksonian Wrote: You could have posted this in the Recent Beyblade Purchases thread.

I did when I BOUGHT it. I just received it today.